It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From Semper, Your Survival FSME....Let's All Pitch In

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello my name is Cleansweaper otherwise known as the Herbal Survivalist. I work with natural solutions for any survival situation. I have a blog at http:// herbalsurvival.blogspot.com
God Bless
Nick

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I like survivalist thinkers.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
good

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello all,

I’m very new to ATS as a member but longtime lurker. I’m very big into survival and I believe in a 60 minute purge where I grab all that’s important and am able to disappear within that time frame and sustain myself. I take the 3 C’s method (Cutting, Cordage, Cooking) as my basis for disappearing. Dave Canterbury from Self Reliance has some great products. If anyone would like reviews on any camping equipment MSR, Jetboil you name it. I’m on the road for work and camp out daily and use quite a few things. I have some great freeze dried meal supplies at a good price I can give you reviews on and always topical balm recipes for cuts. I’m a firm believer that one day we will be all going about our daily business and within a hour our lives will be flipped upside down. I’m always looking to support people who make homemade salves or anything like that so feel free to reach out to me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join