It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you ever want to live through a zombie apocalypse???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Lets just say for a minute that a total SHTF scenario was being planned to take place. It would include:

- A viral outbreak
- A limited nuclear war
- EMP's (so power would be out)
- Economic collapse

So if this took place you'd have to being trying to fend for yourself and your family in an end of days real life scenario. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being that you absolutely don't want this, and 10 being you really hope it will happen soon, what would you rate yourself and why?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Absolutely.

It's perhaps the only chance I'd ever have to getting some peace and being left alone.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Id say Yes now but if it really happen id think back to this time & most likely regret it. That's coming from a reality perspective i guess?
edit on 14-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
HaHa

we are living through it now...
Governments

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Where there is life, there is hope. I would work hard to survive and so that my family survived. Hopefully we come out on the other end and start building a civilization we can be proud of.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Absolutely.

It's perhaps the only chance I'd ever have to getting some peace and being left alone.

I love how some people are so naive they think they would actually be better off in these situations.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

a scale of 10 (^_^) id enjoy taking out some zombies with my M4 or my Desert Eagle .50 AE (^_^) and if that don't work i have two huge battle axes and a sword lol and 2 combat fighting knifes 7inch blades.

Bring on all of thee zombies lol! everyone take a step behind me lol

id be like woody in zombie land lol

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity4U
reply to post by r2d246

id be like woody in zombie land lol

or Rambo on crack lol

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Hell yeah!!!! I been waiting to see something as exciting as this my whole life, plus, I am bored currently anything is better than having a dull life!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Absolutely.

I love how some people are so naive they think they would actually be better off in these situations.

Well, at least I can kill the zombies when they come after me.

Not much I can do against the tax collector.

link   
I used to play an imaginary game when I was young, where I would pretend a zombie apocalypse had happened. It's always been some sort of weird fantasy of mine after playing Resident Evil on the PlayStation as a kid. If it happened, unlike most people, I'd probably be having fun... I mean I'm the last person you'd expect to get off on killing undead people, but there's just something about horror survival scenarios that excite me. I would make the most of such a disaster, and treat it as if it were a game. I'm sure if it actually happened I'd be in for a rude awakening though, I'd probably want things to go back to how they were within a day or two.
edit on 14/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

link   
I think I'd start a buisness. Zombie Removal. (If the zombies are the slow ones)
I'd dress like a ninja and live out a childhood dream with my ninja sword and some throwing stars.

Mr. Miyage ain't got S*** on me son!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

HAhaha Are you saying you have no brains for them to try and eat?

That's funny. I say I would find a place high above ground but first I'd go strip Mcdill of their artillery and take one of their bad A%@# Bullet proof jeeps to get to where I was going actually I'd get all my equipment from McDill they probably have sleeping bags, radios, everything you could possibly need, oh and plenty of cigarettes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by r2d246

Hell yeah!!!! I been waiting to see something as exciting as this my whole life, plus, I am bored currently anything is better than having a dull life!!!

Yeah, its great watching everyone you love being eaten alive in front of your eyes! F YEAH!

I can only assume the people who want this are alone in life or hopelessly naive. No one who had people they care about would want this. Its the height of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
same as always... take each day as it is and try to do what can to make the world a little bit better place .... apocalypse or not nobody lives forever make the most of life....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Absolutely.

Well, at least I can kill the zombies when they come after me.

Not much I can do against the tax collector.

That's all you think about this, hey? No thought as to the horror of watching those you love die or suffer?

I can only assume your alone in this life. I pity you.
edit on 14-11-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That's all you this about hey? No thought add to the horror if watching those you love die or suffer?

I can only assume your alone in this life. I pity you.

I have a dog that'd I'd hate to lose.

Maybe I have some mental disorder or something but friends and relatives have always been an obstacle. People who arent friends or relatives even more so. They just take and make demands and order you around with their numbers.

The collective is a blight that cant die soon enough. Pity me all you want, that's fine. Just do me a favor and stop trying to run any life that isnt your own.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Big tough guys talking smack....Your guns won't help you for more than a couple of hours.

I admit that I'm terrified of zombies, just the thought of being out there all alone...especially during the nights.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
id build a house on 40 foot stilts ontop of bulldozers
and drive around drinking beer and showing my ass...and of course killing zombies

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by r2d246

Yeah, its great watching everyone you love being eaten alive in front of your eyes! F YEAH!

I can only assume the people who want this are alone in life or hopelessly naive. No one who had people they care about would want this. Its the height of stupidity.

I do have people that I care about but let's face it in the movies and shows they move so slow, that even the fattest of our kind could outrun them
Plus I'd like to see my girls fire some guns...and maybe a grenade launcher or two...I'd pay to see that lol!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join