It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings From The Frozen Ice Box Of The North... Otherwise Known As Alaska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
Ooook, It keeps cutting off half of my wallpaper.. any help or suggestions would be great.. lol

Try taking your pic and putting it in the slot that says background, then go and click submit

Take the transparency and put it in the slot that says avatar, then go and click submit

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Hmm... I did try that but it came out all weird.. Ill have to work on it more when I get back home..

On a side note, I have noticed trying to explain to some people about the Cleveland volcano and it erupting they don't seem to grasp it is an active volcano, and erupts often... It's only OMG were all dead

Grim

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
reply to post by Iamschist

Hmm... I did try that but it came out all weird.. Ill have to work on it more when I get back home..

On a side note, I have noticed trying to explain to some people about the Cleveland volcano and it erupting they don't seem to grasp it is an active volcano, and erupts often... It's only OMG were all dead

Grim

you will find that here
, logic is not always first choice for some. Go here and give them the pics you have they will make you a killer avatar, check the thread out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am giving you the last page, but you can look back at some of the awesomeness they have made.
Feel free to pm me and ask anything I will help as I can and steer you in the right direction when I can't

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Where's Des with the cookies? LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello up there!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night Star
ya know I have been reading these forms since I created my account and her name seems to pop up like crazy

reply to post by timetothink

Thanks mate, like your sig btw so true

edit on 15/11/2012 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy!
Quad

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Thanks, nice avatar

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join