It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have the Right to Peacefully Leave The United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I don't disagree but I feel pretty secure in saying it will never happen ...

I have no doubt many people are disgruntled and some of them are ready to give their life and throw all they own and love away for such a cause and maybe for a short time many will die. Once that happens the people that initiated it will be labeled unamerican and as domestic terrorists and even if every good old boy with a gun and an American Flag from the next town or county over don't get involved, once the military machine brings to bear $663.84 billion dollars of whoop ass upon them it will pretty much be over ...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by eNumbra

I don't disagree but I feel pretty secure in saying it will never happen ...

I have no doubt many people are disgruntled and some of them are ready to give their life and throw all they own and love away for such a cause and maybe for a short time many will die. Once that happens the people that initiated it will be labeled unamerican and as domestic terrorists and even if every good old boy with a gun and an American Flag from the next town or county over don't get involved, once the military machine brings to bear $663.84 billion dollars of whoop ass upon them it will pretty much be over ...

Never happen? Are you serious?

One nuclear explosion and an implementation marshall law by federal government in any state would absolutely send the people nationwide up in arms!

Let us not forget that the federal government has been preparing us for this succession of events for the last ten years. Open your mind up brother... It's gettin' scary...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join