It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

after effects of the eclipes rANT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Eclipses are really bad deals to be out under , especially if they are a full solar eclipses like todays one in Australias top end .

It felt like a rush of heavy energy passing by when I put my head out the door during it . Got a headache immediately and had to lay down

Now I have two daughters that are having emotional issues with each other due to hyper sensitivity with comments on ones art and art page . So much deep sad stuff came up from that and they know that the eclipses is affecting them too .
Still they cant help it . Sad issues about too. It was sad for me to hear as I too have gone through these torments of loniliness and the feeling that the world doesn't want what talent you have to offer it .
It will take it for free , but doesn't want to give anything in return . valuing what gifts you have .
The world only wants you to be something tiresomes . A drone , a sweeper , an office girl , a yes man , but only oggles and ahhs at your art , but doesn,t want to value it coz its not a PIECE OF SILLY ART .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My remedy is for you to take your daughters on a short trip to feel life energies. Go to something like a wildlife park and feed some baby animals. That is one of the best remedies for being drained. Spend a whole day there.

Love and best wishes.

P

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

THAT WOULD BE A GOOD SOLUTION FOR YOUNGER DAUGHTERS . tHESE GIRLS ARE LATE 20S AND EARLY THIRTIES AND ARE BOTH REALLY TALENTED IN THE ARTS , AND GOOD WOMEN , VERY ATTRACTIVE LASSES , BUT LOVE SEEMS TO WALK ON BY , OR COME AND VANISH . ITS NOT SO MUCH FUN BEING A YOUNG TALENTED NOT AVERAGE FEMALE ANYMORE .

Sorry about the caps as I am in dark and cant see whats happenning here

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I don't care how old they are! If you are drained then you need to be around growing life, you need to partake of the growing, to assist others.

Won't hurt you all to get out of the house and go feed some animals. Is it too hard? It is just like recharging your phone!

P:
edit on 14/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I agree living things will replenish your life.

My budgies did, I now have 7 of them and I enjoy getting up in the morning to take their cover off the aviary.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

its true . when we are out in nature then we are at peace with the orld . I live in nature . Trees dying for a drink , parrots and galahs flying in from inland looking for food and water . A bit dry lately

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound Brash, but a true artist isn't in it for the recognition, or the money. I encourage your daughters to continue with their art, but it's not necessarily the best way to earn a living. Trust me, I'm 26 and a musician. My music has not paid for much, and I both enjoy and get complimented on my abilities all the time, but it still won't pay the bills. Art, is about art.

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out. If your daughters are in their 20's and 30's why should it matter if love keeps walking by? That's the beauty of love, you never know when it's going to walk right in and knock you off your feet. That's half of the beauty of it, it always comes around when you aren't expecting it. I think the best thing you could do for them, is try to make them feel good about themselves. They obviously need to find their confidence, and this may not come as an easy thing, but it's incredibly difficult to get through life expecting love or anything else to make everything okay. It's up to the individual to make life what they want, and if they are trying and feel like they are failing, the only thing they need to know is they just haven't figured out where the next piece goes. You can only fail, if you stop trying.

Give my regards to your daughters, and perhaps good old Dad can offer his thoughts and opinions on the artwork. Sometimes the best recognition comes from the ones that love you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
I agree living things will replenish your life.

My budgies did, I now have 7 of them and I enjoy getting up in the morning to take their cover off the aviary.

This could be a metaphor for our lives . Unless we are helping others see the light of day then we too wont see much light in our hearts .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Very wise words indeed from one so young . . Good advice . I need to be more confirming with them . Tell them how wonderfully they are doing . I always encourage the artworks .

Its hard for artists as you say as you cant make a living from it . Its one of the most needed occupations for humanity , but one that is not respected enough to pay for themselves .
Without creative paintings and music how would we see brilliances of others souls that touch our souls.
I was trying to lift one of their paintings to show you . but my skill base is limited

top topics

join