It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something moving on my bed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for your post. I found your thread by doing a Google search for 'something walks on my bed', and your experience is the same as mine. This has been going on for a while now, but was infrequent at first, it now happens every time I lay on my bed.
It usually starts with what feels like a cat jumping on my bed, usually feet end, then it starts 'padding' while slowly moving up and down the bed. It doesn't often come right up to my face, only occasionally.
Sometimes it lays on my legs (I tend to lay face down) and my legs go cold.
I'm sure it is a cat ghost, and I did have cats that were cruelly killed.
I have a real cat and live in a small studio flat, so he comes in out of the window, but rarely sleeps on my bed until recently.
About 2 weeks ago, my real cat must have got into a fight and came home with a small cut, and whenever he's ill or hurt he'll sleep on my bed, as he did this time. Up until this day, my ghost cat always walked on the left side, but my cat lay there this time, so he came up on the right. After a lot of padding up and down, he ventured over to the left, where he seemed to sit down in front of my real cat.
Suddenly, the real one got up and went out, then came home really angry with me for the whole of the next day, but since then he's slept on my left side every night, while the ghost walks up and down the right.
It really is a strange experience, and when the lights are off and it comes close to my face after having crept up slowly, it can get a bit eerie, but in general I'm quite comfortable with it.
What I really want to stress is that this experience is absolutely real, and I can even hear the mattress making noises form the pressure, and sometimes hear claws lightly tearing the covers.
I will set up a camera in the next few days, and hopefully will be able to capture this real event, if only to prove to others I'm not crazy!!
Finally, I would like to say that I feel flattered that I am privileged to experience something like this, and, if it is my deceased cat, I'm so happy she came to find me, I was torn up when I realised what had happened to her, and feel comfort at her presence.
Oh....if anyone out there has any REAL expertise in ghostly matters, I'd love to know if this ghost cat is happy to have found me or if it needs help to rest in peace?
I know this post is open to mockery but if you're a non believer in anything other worldly please ask yourself what you would do/ think/ say, if this happened to you?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It sounds VERY familiar to me i have been having almost the exact same experience. As soon as i lay down in bed and close my eyes it feels very evident something small or about the size of a car jumps on my bed. It will happen every night! My husband says he can't feel it? Which is confusing cause I am 100 % sure I feel it and if I hold my head on pillow it like I can hear it walking around. I would love to know what it is! I moved all the furniture around in the bedroom trying to eliminate and other possibilities. So when you get any info I'd love to know!!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to call an experience like you had, OP. I've had something happen to me as well, and I know I wasn't sleeping.

In my experience I had just awoken from a dream, covers were over my head, and I suddenly hear very light foot steps in the hall outside my room. My bedroom door is usually kept open as I'm the only one living there and I don't need privacy from people who don't live with me. Anyway, whatever it was gently crawled onto my bed and very slowly crawled up my legs to sit on my chest. A it moved I could not only feel its weight push me deeper into the bed I could also great the bed springs being composed beneath us. I tried to move, but I was unable to; I wanted to know what small animal had found its way into my home, as it was far too light to be a person. Just as suddenly as this began, it stopped. Whatever it was just jumped off my chest, onto the floor and scurried away. A few minutes later I could move again and I inspected my home thoroughly, unable to find anything. All my doors and windows were locked. Nothing had been taken or messed with. It was odd and it has never occurred again... at least not white I was awake to notice it.

If anyone does have any solid answers, that aren't sleep paralysis, I'd love to hear them.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Get a new cat. Both for mental and medical purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If you still haven't found an answer, you can contact me... I have the same thing happen to me quite often, I can most likely help.. [email protected], make the subject ATS, & I'll reply as soon as I can...
Until then anyone reading this, DO NOT LET THEM GET TO YOUR FACE, OR UNDER THE COVERS....
edit on 3-2-2016 by DevinC12 because: Needed to add caution...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naptown317
reply to post by Hijinx

Lift the mattress and check for bugs.

One time I did this, I found a thousand bed bugs under it! No this isn't a joke!

At first, I got one or two random bed bugs and hardly see them. One night, it was hotter than usual, I saw like 20 bugs on my sheets and couldn't sleep with the biting, then I lifted the mattress and a horrific sight greeted me! Probably like getting out on your porch and seeing a 100 ft wall of water coming at you!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are in the second or third stage of possession...

Your op spoke of manifestation this is the first stage...

I feel you are in the second stage which is known as infestation but possibly in the third stage known as mounting...

Stop entertaining them and allowing them to play with your mind...
Pretty sure you know what I'm talking about...
When you realize it's happening order them to stop and to leave you alone...
Get doing something to entertain your thoughts and avoid their merry go round which is part of their process...
If you can't gain control this way you need help seek out a Jesuit order...
edit on 3-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: op

And stop feeding them with your fear...trust in the Lord take refuge in him and believe...
edit on 3-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Get doing something to entertain your thoughts and avoid their merry go round which is part of their process...
If you can't gain control this way you need help seek out a Jesuit order...
And stop feeding them with your fear...trust in the Lord take refuge in him and believe...

...Or you could listen to an old school Muzak while you're sleeping. Works for me.

Ambient sounds (artificial or natural) like rain, white noise, thunder are the worst. My brain would generate words from these random patterns and I could hear it speak like that little girl in the film "Poltergeist".

Soft, and positive music turns out to be the best companions if you are alone. Of course, not counting dogs.... Dogs come short of people, you just need to take real good care of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hello Hijink,

i am having the same experience as you have described here , this is why i am writing to you ,,

actually i searched on google and typed "movement on my bed" , and your thread came up , so i joined this site solely to speak to you.

did those movements stop for you ?? or you are still experience in them ?

my house is relatively new , as my mother built it , so it does not have an old history ,,

those movement started about 3 months ago ,,

im thinking to get a priest to bless my house ,,

i pray too and with meaning ,,

i use crystals and paulo santo incense wood ,,

but still feel movements as soon as i turn on my side and close my eyes ,, even on a different bed ,, but same house ,

i was in Africa last year ,, and made an accommodation business too ,, i am thinking that there was some locals whoe where jelause of me and made some black magic or something of that sort ,,

can you please reply to me with some info , i would greatly appreciate .

warm regards from Malta !

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello, this same thing is happening to me. Its very scary. I'm definitely not asleep, but just starting to rest and close my eyes, then I feel it coming up from the bottom of my bed.

I was wondering if there are any updates or resolutions. This week I'm going to see both a priest and a psychiatrist.

Thanks for any replies.

link   
Hello, this same thing is happening to me. Its very scary. I'm definitely not asleep, but just starting to rest and close my eyes, then I feel it coming up from the bottom of my bed.

I was wondering if there are any updates or resolutions. This week I'm going to see both a priest and a psychiatrist.

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

link   

Thanks for any replies.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just had this happen to me again about 45 minutes ago while taking a nap. I've been so tired lately but scared to sleep due to nightmares and mind just being busy. It's been happening at night...heard some tapping 2 nights ago..but this time it was daylight around 2pm and the cat was in the living room with my son...something sat beside me near my back...I'm scared.

I saw someone posted it had to do with sleep problems and it's all in my head...but it's so real I have a hard time excepting that reasoning...

Any thoughts and/or suggestions of relevant solutions will be most appreciated...

Eric

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been experiencing the same phenomenon for a while now, maybe a couple years. I feel it get on the bed and curl up. No cats, but have had many dogs and a few I had put down. A couple of weeks ago I got an idea, to investigate, and took a K-2 EMF device to bed with me. Bought it for the grand children when they became big fans of Ghost Hunting on TV.

I was laying awake on my left side with my left arm next to a pillow in the middle of the bed. The K-2 was powered on and laying on the pillow. The K-2 has a row of lights to indicate the strength of the EMF detected. The first light on the left comes on when the unit is powered. As I laid with my eyes closed, I felt IT get on the bed and I opened my eyes. As soon as I felt IT touch the pillow, the second light on the K-2 illuminated, but immediately went off, as if the light coming on scared IT. I felt IT slowly creeping back on and off the pillow, causing the K-2's second light to blink on and off in rhythm with what I was feeling. IT gave up and got off the bed.

I made a mistake and told my wife. She was angry with me for bringing spirits into our bedroom and saged the room. I haven't told her, but it made no difference to IT. Wanting to know if IT is evil. Have any solutions, if needed?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join