It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something moving on my bed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi there DAVID64,

do you know if that woman from the documentary captured anything of interest on her camera?

Cheers,

Aelf

Originally posted by DAVID64
I have this same problem. It's been going on for several years, but not frequently. There's no certain time period for it to occur, maybe 2 months, maybe 2 weeks. It feels like a cat very gently walking across the bed, but when I look, nothing there. I posted this in a thread months ago and it's still happening. I saw a documentary on the paranormal and a woman having this same thing set up a camera in her bedroom. Give that a try if you've got one.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just to add to the experiences...

A number of years ago, our cat passed away. She was in...brutal form and more or less died in my arms.

About a year later, close to falling asleep but not quite there, I most definitely felt cat like steps at the end of the bed leading toward me, to where it felt like a cat curled up and laid down in between my legs. I didn't look and fell asleep shortly after.
edit on 14-11-2012 by FrostForests because: bed is not spelled bead, doh

edit on 14-11-2012 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Just thoughts,

Try praying to a specific angel. Perhaps they have time to listen.

Get a puppy, German Shepherds are quite sensitive in this way.

That's all I got, sorry

P

My husband travels a lot. My kids are in college or on their own. I have always been afraid of the dark, lol-- more specifically being alone at night in the dark, because I sense... stuff.

I can't agree more about having animals with you. I have two dogs and two cats. The dogs always sleep in the room with me. The cats do, about half the time. In particular, my 2-yr-old mixed little 'protector' sleeps at the foot of my bed, every night, with her head lolled over across my feet. I feel such a sense of calm with the animals around me! They seem to keep the spooks away!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have had the same thing for about a year now, except not cat like...

mine is more like someone bumping the side of the bed with their leg, or
tugging at the blankets.

The past few month's it has evolved into me actually getting touched.
The first few times i blew it off and just me, or muscles and spasm's ?sp?

But about 2 months ago, i was laying down (my feet are always out of the
blankets, cant take them being covered) and i was slapped on the top of
my foot, not hard but hard enough to notice.
I wrote this up as a spasm, or just me being silly. 2 days ago, the bottom of
my foot was poked, like you would from a finger, this was early am, i cant
blame it on me being asleep because i was wide awake just had my eyes still
closed, I had listend to my daughter get up and rumble around in the kitchen
for some cerial about 10 min before, and was just being lazy and didnt want
to get out of bed, the poke surprised me.

I have had a lot of odd things happen, nothing big just little things.
I am unsure of what it is.. i purchased a Sony DSC-V1 camera
that has nightshot and took it in there on occasion to see if i could capture
anything, but as always as soon as i open my eyes, its all over and gone.

I am not sold on ghost, but i cant deni them either. A few friends and i are
gathering equipment to go do some investigations in the spring.
I am looking for answers rather than cool sound bites or clips to show people.

Honestly since the doc told me i was on very limited time, things have been very
active at night. Which i am hoping this will prove as a benefit on investigations.

What ever is going on, i know without a doubt its not mental, its not muscle spasm's
and its not imagination. But so far that is all i can prove to myself. Hopefully
in the spring i will have more information to base my theories on.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know things can move, some are ET, and some are ghost type phenomenum, some could be shadow type beings, some may be what has been called bottom feeders, if you read those threads on astral spiders and basically other kinds of energy syphons.

They don't usually go away, but you can move above this. Basically if you're aware, psi, intuitive, have more site, you will notice this more.

I wouldn't give upon prayer, and also knocking on your own soul too, at night, or meditation, and asking questions.

But simply put, its like the poles of a magnet. So if you are trying to be Loving and Kind and Equal, and caring, and working on your relationships with others and just how to help, attitude, and striving to be positive, turning negative thoughts around, having faith in Goodness is definitely a plus, seeing the Love and Goodness in faith is not the same thing as entrapment into the religious boxes and childish thought patterns they try to encourage for humanity. You can have faith and be a true seeker.

In any case, you can rise above this and repel negativity, and I would say, with the Teamwork help of Family, rather than ego and saying we did it all ourselves.

Dolphin and whale song playing helps clear rooms. Prayer. Having gratitude no matter what and thinking there are worse case scenarios all over the world so seeking help with this but casting it aside to pray more for others and envision good solutions and upgrade to earth occurring in all our hearts and minds and real help arriving but also seeking that we become the hands of Love active in the world, not just waiting.

Ho'onoponopono and really seeking to see all beings, as whole, complete, not distorted/shadow, with a lifeline to Goodness/God progression and the strength to not follow programming and bad orders. Being sorry for seeing the delusion, it does raise frequency enormously. I was listening to dolphins and whales, and doing this prayer all day long,every person I encountered, I could even start to pick residue energies from the previous tenants, and at the end, I was in a field of energy, like a fine buzz, higher energy and couldn't quite function, every thought was answered. I ended up going outside and grounding by touching the tree trunks in the winter. But its very helpful at clearing out negative.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's not spirits, dead cats, demons from the fourth density or a nearby crapper portal to Hell.

What you've got are hypnic jerks, otherwise known as sleep myoclonus. I get them too, but rarely notice them anymore. It's worse when I'm tired. The old lady says I do it each and every time I fall asleep.

When I was a kid, it would wake me up, but after the fact. So what I perceived was that something had rocked the bed. And something had - me - but I didn't wake up fast enough to feel my body twitch, but the bed was still rocking ever so slightly.

It's my supposition based on nothing that the worse you are to do this the more likely you are to also have hypnogogic/pompic dreams, at least with me a really bad round of hypnic jerks generally indicate I'm about to have one.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I had a daytime fully awake experience with this a few months ago. I was home alone when my cat raced upstairs and into kids room. she's big, very laid back and "chill". I rarely if ever see any hustle in her hop lol so Ifollowed her around the corner laughing and askin what had her panties in a bundle. I found her just inside kids doorway every muscle tense and staring so intently at bunkbed that there had to be something there. I started toward bunkbed to look at top bunk where she was staring when Iheard a thud and the creak of springs as something landed on the far edge of the bottom bunk. I looked back and my cat was now staring at bottom bunk. I turned back to bottom bunk to listen as something that sounded cat sized walked across mattress toward us. Its an old boxspring that makes noise with every little move. On the floor beside the bed was an old box style tv that had just been replaced by flatscreen. As the sounds reached the edge of the bed there was a pause then the tv creaked as if it were suddenly under weight, then a loud creak from the tv (anyone familiar with cats knows that pressure increase that last moment as a cat leaps away, especially if its on your gut lol) followed by a loud thud on the floor. This whole time I just kept looking back and forth between the absolute nothing that was causing this noise and my cat whose eyes were intently following this absolute nothing lol. Immediately after the loud thud my cat looked at me like "what are you staring at", you know the look cats give like they think all humans are idiots, and sauntered away like nothing happened. I on the other hand was completely amazed and in wonder!

I've experienced the middle of the night cat like steps in bed, as have the kids, but this was the only time its was broad daylight wide awake experience so it was kindof exciting for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Interesting would be a mild term. She captured a seriously evil looking little creature, about the size of a small monkey, hairless and very fast. It showed the creature moving across the bed, above and under the blankets.
It's eyes had a shine, like a cat's. I going to search the net and see if I can find the video. It's creepy as hell.

Found It!! This only covers a little of it, I'll see if I can find more.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Augh, David why did you do that to me? Now this is all I'm going to be able to think of, any time this happens!

I can't say it's the same, but then again that was a truly disturbing documentary.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You are not alone.

This has been happening to me for years wherever I have lived.

Me and my mum were talking about this the other day and I was suprised to find out she experiences this as well.

This happens to alot of people, I was reading links on google about it, thousands of people experience this.

It does not occur that often maybe a couple of times a month.

Sometimes it feels like someone is gently getting in the bed and because I sleep on my side it feels like someone is right behind me really close, and a few times in the past it felt I was being hugged, sounds mad I know but thats the only way to describe it.

Theres only one other person that I have read online who described it exactly like being hugged and that was on a PDF I was reading regarding MILABS/Abduction but I cannot remember which one, when I read that I could not believe it.

Its a strange thing and I have no idea what it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Woah, that's quite the experience there!!! If something I couldn't see, climbed into bed and hugged me, I don't know if I'd sleep again for a while.

That would just blow my mind all together. The small cat like sensations I feel is even enough to keep me up at times wondering how it's possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I have been grabbed by the foot by a pitch black being when I was in bed once, so feeling this on the bed does not scare me at all, I'm use to it now.

I also see black shadows out the corner of my eye often, but they dont bother me at all.

Also I spoke to my mum on the phone earlier and I bought the subject up again, I told her that loads of people experience this and she said she sometimes feels her sofa shaking sometimes just like the bed?.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

When I was a kid I used to dream about a nasty looking black thing climbing out of the attic in the closet and standing at the end of the bed scratching the foot board. This only ever happened at my grandmas house, as soon as I was old enough to not to have to be babysat by her, I stopped spending the night lol

So I'm officially creeped out by your story.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the video link...don't think I'll ever sleep again!!

I've had the same feelings as everyone else...feeling like someone sat on the edge of the bed, rolling over and the duvet doesn't move with me as though it was being held,..I feel so childish I don't even dare let my legs or arms dangle out of the bed now!! grrr so silly....or so I thought till I saw that video!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I totally know where you are coming from. I go into these paralyzed states and feel something putting weight down at the end of the bed. It scared me so much that I have been tucking my feet in the blankets because I really thought that whatever the thing was brushed my foot one night.In fact a very good friend of mine told me a creepy little story the otherday from his childhood that pertained to this very subject. He said when he was 6 or 7, he fell asleep one night,but awoke in the middle of the night when he felt something at his feet. He said he peeked his head up from the covers and there was what looked like a tiny little man (he decribed it as almost gnome like) just sitting on he edge of the bed, dangling his feet. He didnt have shoes on, he had a beard, my friend says he was a little bigger than a stuffed animal. When he got a good look at it, realizing that this was not a dream, he screamed and he said it stood up and completely vanished. My buddy still sleeps with the lights on and hes 32. This thing creeped him out. I sometimes wonder if these little creatures are whats lurking at the feet of our beds at night. The odd thing was that my buddy said he didnt seem mean or evil, he was reserved and quiet, then realizing hed been caught, just vanished.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I totally know where you are coming from. I go into these paralyzed states and feel something putting weight down at the end of the bed. It scared me so much that I have been tucking my feet in the blankets because I really thought that whatever the thing was brushed my foot one night.In fact a very good friend of mine told me a creepy little story the otherday from his childhood that pertained to this very subject. He said when he was 6 or 7, he fell asleep one night,but awoke in the middle of the night when he felt something at his feet. He said he peeked his head up from the covers and there was what looked like a tiny little man (he decribed it as almost gnome like) just sitting on he edge of the bed, dangling his feet. He didnt have shoes on, he had a beard, my friend says he was a little bigger than a stuffed animal. When he got a good look at it, realizing that this was not a dream, he screamed and he said it stood up and completely vanished. My buddy still sleeps with the lights on and hes 32. This thing creeped him out. I sometimes wonder if these little creatures are whats lurking at the feet of our beds at night. The odd thing was that my buddy said he didnt seem mean or evil, he was reserved and quiet, then realizing hed been caught, just vanished.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Don't worry, I do this too and I'm a grown man. I've seen war, and I'm pulling my legs under the covers hiding from some creepy monkey demon in the video ha ha.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Netherwarper

Wow, that certainly is an amazing story. I've heard stories of little men visiting people while they sleep before too. It's amazing to hear everyone's experiences, and I have to say I'd probably sleep with the lights on too seeing some little man at the end of my bed. I think seeing anything in my current bedroom that can appear or vanish at will would force me to move. I had an experience in my last place(condo) that drove me to do just that. I mean, so far I've racked it up to sleep paralysis, due to stress/insomnia.(I had a lot going on then) These things just mess with your head, and leave you wondering if your head is the problem, but it's too real!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I experience this a lot too.

I do not feel a thump, or any thing like that. What it feels like is a cat walking very slowly and carefully by my feet and moving up to my mid section. This happens when I am laying on my side and I can feel it in the back of me. When I notice it, I will usually stay very still for a while to see how long it will last, and it seems to last until I move and then it stops.

I wish I knew why this happnes

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've had this happen a few times.
The scary thing is, it's usually not long after somebody close to me has died.
I can never bring myself to open my eyes and actually look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join