Family Holiday from 21st Dec 2012 - 23rd Dec 2012 *twilight zone music*

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So out of the blue, we got an email from a relative (who is totally NOT into any end-of-the-world, SHTF, conspiracy, 2012, or other ATS type stuff and unabashedly defends and argues for the opposite views on a regular basis) who thinks the entire clan from across the nation, and indeed the globe (Europe, USA) should get together and spend 3 days together at a resort in the south of India.

The dates she chose (21st Dec - 23rd Dec) are a coincidence, I assure you, because she doesn't believe in any of these 'end of the world scenarios' and it just happens that some of the family members who reside abroad just happen to be in India at that time for their vacations or work/holiday thingies in this part of the world.

So - it just seems logical and sensible to organize our somewhat rare family gatherings this Dec:

BUT - ya know...here we go (puts on ATS branded jacket):

1) 21st Dec is end of the Mayan calendar signalling the end of an era/phase in human history, possibly (according to some), the end of our species. 99.9% chance, a whole lot of NOTHING will happen (apart from family fights et al hehe) and 22nd Dec will roll around with more sun and sand at our lovely beach resort. Still...is there such a thing as coincidence *twilight zone music*

2) Three Days of Darkness has been a much beloved topic on our forum here, including successful hoaxsters like D4rkKn1ght - 21st to 23rd is three days...could it be possible that this is just a coincidence *twilight zone music*

I can't remember the other stuff that's supposed to occur on this much-touted date o' 2012.

HOWEVER....should the .0001% chance of these prophecies being true manifest...if there are 3 days of darkness and we all turn into dead zombies or telepathic winged beings..I GUESS IT'S JUST AS WELL EVERYONE IS TOGETHER EH??! And it can't hurt to have an ocean and coconut trees nearby when food is scarce and there's no light lolz.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Good for you, spit in the face of prophecy!

India? If there was one place in the world I would rather not be in a SHTF time, India would be it.
Beach? If there was one place in the world I would rather not be in a SHTF time, the beach would be it. Tsunami!
Family? All of them?

Ok, there you are surrounded by arguing family, a huge tsunami coming in and 1.4 Billion people all trying to run somewhere.

Hey, yea, sounds like a great holiday.

You get my bravery award! ROFL

P

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

I agree --that's coincidental as heck and would certainly set off my freak-o-meter if it came up in my extended family, to all gather from all over the world to some other country in the Southern Hemisphere for "3 Magical Days" beginning on that all too familiar creep-out date! So coincidental I might be afraid NOT to, lol.

Now, about darknight... was he the one whose friend's father said, on his deathbed, to leave England and go to... Tibet? Just curious...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
reply to post by rainychica

I agree --that's coincidental as heck and would certainly set off my freak-o-meter if it came up in my extended family, to all gather from all over the world to some other country in the Southern Hemisphere for "3 Magical Days" beginning on that all too familiar creep-out date! So coincidental I might be afraid NOT to, lol.

Now, about darknight... was he the one whose friend's father said, on his deathbed, to leave England and go to... Tibet? Just curious...

Yep new_here, that's the same d4rkn1ght - it turned out to be a hoax but he sure had me going for while there - quite a few of us on here in fact!! Anyhoo if I come back safe n sound from the holiday, possibly telepathic
I will post on here haha

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Good for you, spit in the face of prophecy!

India? If there was one place in the world I would rather not be in a SHTF time, India would be it.
Beach? If there was one place in the world I would rather not be in a SHTF time, the beach would be it. Tsunami!
Family? All of them?

Ok, there you are surrounded by arguing family, a huge tsunami coming in and 1.4 Billion people all trying to run somewhere.

Hey, yea, sounds like a great holiday.

You get my bravery award! ROFL

P

*giggle* thanks - our family is a challenge in the best of times, so a tsunami will only marginally add to the confusion...maybe the 1.2 billion ppl trying to run all at the same time will cause our resort to lift off the ground in one single piece, and gently land us just past the tsunami's swell, so that we can just carry on confusing the waiter...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
These three days of darkness could be happening sooner then that date, so I would go and spend time with your family. Enjoy yourselves. When you get there make sure you have water and food stored, just in case.

BTW 'it' could possibly happen on December 16 2012. Watch for the elites disappearing soon.

new topics

join