It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last President Of The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Text Black

We live in perilous times. Few things in this world are as they seem at first glance. We live in an age where truth is stranger than fiction. If a writer could tell the true story of planet earth during the past 6000 years, who would believe it? Hollywood and the tabloids wouldn't even touch such a story. But the story has been written. And the author of the story wrote these words of wisdom for the days in which we live. He wrote: "For the end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof." I agree. because the end of "a thing" means the dream has come true, our goal has been achieved, we have graduated and that's all good. It appears that the end of everything we know in this life has arrived, which from my perspective it's a good thing.

There are omens, signs and portents in every area of human knowledge and understanding that "something evil this way cometh." There is a little known law that deals with future events, which defined says: "approaching events cast their shadows before them." This law applies to every area of human knowledge and when we apply it to the END OF THE WORLD questions----there are shadows everywhere on the horizons signally what is coming.

People everywhere are terrified by what they see coming upon the earth. Men's hearts are failing them for fear of what is coming and our almighty high priests of human society----the scientists----haven't a clue about what is happening on earth or in our solar system or in the universe---so don't look to these carnal men for answers, for they have only theories, guesses and skepticism.

That brings me to the title of this story---The Last President. George Bush will be elected. Kerry was never a serious candidate---I mean, consider how he has campaigned. Bush and Cheney have promised us wars without end. We have a good idea who the target for the next preemptive strike ---probably Iran. Bush appears to be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse---the man on the white horse who rides forth to conquer and conquering. Bush worships the "god of forces." Before the dust settles on our Caesar Caligula, he will have pulled the trigger on Armageddon. He has seduced Israel to join him in his folly and the Jews do not understand that Bush will cause the armies of the world to gather against Jerusalem.

The show is about over folks. The swans are beginning to sing and the fat ladies are practicing their final number. The hand writing on the wall for humanity, says: YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE AND FOUND WANTING.

If life on this planet is a metaphor for a treasure hunt don't stop hunting. If there is a treasure to be found, someone has already found it---so just ask were the treasure is to be found. Ask and it shall be given. Seek and and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

Yet four more years before the SECOND DELUGE.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I have to agree with you about Kerry not really being serious, he has run this campaign badly, its almost like he wants to lose and the minute he is even in the polls and ahead in some his wife has to run her mouth and say something to alienate women voters by saying Ms. Bush had not worked outside the home, now I don't keep up with much but even I know L. Bush is an ex-librarian. I also know if you are going to run against someone politically you learn a little something about them before you open your mouth about them. I will vote for Kerry but for those who are undecided and the actual ones who will decide this campaign in the long run the Kerry's are not doing much to endear themselves to voters. Then there is John Edward's wife who had to go and say something about the Cheney's embarrassment over their lesbian daughter and that goes to alienate votes too. One has to wonder if these people are just running to lose.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
According to these people, whoever comes after Bush will be the last president:

www.etpv.org...

members.aol.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The year 2012 seems to be the magic number in all of this. Supposedly, a nuclear war is required in which millions of Israelis and Moslems are sacrificed to Lucifer. You not only have the prospect of Nuclear war on the Globalists minds, but also we have mother nature and the threat she presents. Remember the pentagon report, detailing major climatic changes and large scale wars, misery, etc. all projected on or before the year 2020? That isn't far away. Look at the scale in which humans are being prepped to get microchipped. Greater surveillance and control is going to be required in this coming age. Look at how the biggest military power, usa, is heading out into the world to conquer every last resistance to this new world order concept of control. It is like those who control this military power are desperate because they know something is going to be occurring in the near future. Perilous times for sure. Now is the time to prepare for major changes on our earth, learn more, read more, about off topic subjects they would never discuss in the news--alien, ufo, comets, asteroiods, cyclic cataclysms, etc.

top topics

join