It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA admit anti gravity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
I do have a patent pending working model, but not yet in the market

Lots of people claim this. Where have you had yours analysed?

In Germany

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

In Germany

Germany is a country, I was hoping for the name of a university or some research organisation I could look up.

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence and I hope that you'd have it available to us before making such a claim.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Anti gravity, or gravity repulsion, was discovered by Thomas T. Brown. The Air force looked at it, liked it, but wanted standard reliable aircraft at the time. His device worked on electrostatic charges. Anyway, look it up because there is a treasure trove out there for you to look at. On the rumor side of things, it is believed that he actually built a flying disk, and that such disks were eventually used to go to the moon, Mars, and beyond. That's out there too, so just take a peek at it.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Gravity is the only force that we can not manipulate at all. Why? Because it acts in multiple dimensions and we cannot affect things in other dimensions. What we call gravity is a force felt in all realities and it is additive. IE all the realities add up to a single force we call gravity. We only experience a small part of it here in this dimension. It is the pin that holds things together in all realities or dimensions.

Until we can visit all realities at once we cannot influence gravity. So, there is no anti gravity. Just not possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here it is for you.

www.ttbrown.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

In Germany

Germany is a country, I was hoping for the name of a university or some research organisation I could look up.

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence and I hope that you'd have it available to us before making such a claim.

You may chk the links in my signature

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robonakka

Until we can visit all realities at once we cannot influence gravity. So, there is no anti gravity. Just not possible.

Yes its possible, if you address the unified fieid and manipulate it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to antigrav making space travel much, much more comfortable. Planes too (no need for loud engines to produce lift when you can just float, haha)
edit on 23-12-2012 by revered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
#ConsiderThis: If one or multiple jumbo jet engines fail, only one jet engine is required stay in the air. There is no explaination yet from Boeing or NASA as to how Jumbo Jets can stay in the air with only a SINGLE ENGINE operating on ONE (not both) wings. Explanation? AG technology secretly keeps the planes afloat once the jet engines is running, while propellers are only used to move the plane forward.  This technology was built into the planes in such a way that their own pilots and engineers did not realize it. This was the only way they could get these teenage soldiers into the planes and send them hundreds of miles on bombing raids. Smaller stunt planes do not need such technology to fly, but B29&B52 bombers absolutely did since they needed to carry a major payload in bombs. These 2 planes were responsible for over 15 million deaths during the 20th century as they dropped Napalm and other incendiary bombs over 3 thousand human cities towns and villages. This is how we won WW2. This is how North Korea, Japan & Vietnam were completely destroyed. This is why NASA is fake. This is why Jumbo Jets have not improved in design in over 70 *YEARS*. This is why all Jumbo Jets look identical. This is why they NEVER CRASH. This is why 9/11 Involved Jumbo Jets. This is why basically everything you know. NASA is a #sciencefiction created after WW2 to hide the secrets of the world: The earth is a hollow #dysonsphere and has an inner sun. The moon is small, hollow, self-lit & close (within the Van Allen Belts & within the earth's outer atmosphere). Gravity is really Electromagnetism (Electric Universe), unrelated to Mass. All jumbo jets are built with anti-gravity technology since WW2 (B29 Bombers). Space-time does not exist. Dark matter does not exist. Global warming (ozone layer) was caused by Aerosol #geoengineering, not carbon. There is no ocean floor between continents (Hollow). The World Atlas is a #lie. Continents are much closer together than they say. We have never seen a real 100% image of Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto etc. Earth used to be a (flat-oriented) Moon of the planet Saturn. Saturn (EL) is the God of Abraham and the mother planet that created Earth. Every human civilization watched Saturn, Venus, and Mars dance in the sky, and they drew what they saw from a giant cross (Christ is the Sun), to a star+crescent (Islam) to the black cube of Saturn (Judaism kabbalah => cube allah => cube god). Gotta use your own brain and do original research, otherwise NASA just another blind faith religion.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AriAsulin

You really don't know much about how aircraft work, do you.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

bloody hell - you really did just go " full retard "

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here is the hash

c8dc2d0ad98650f454f1928141a87f510fa58716ed787e7bfe69b8cf967dfc25

of that wall of tard for future reference.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

[citation needed]

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

bloody hell - you really did just go " full retard "

No way back from that PMSL.

top topics

<< 1   >>