It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will follow Jesus , will you follow Mahdi ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Salam and peace to all ATS members.

I am a Muslim and many members know me as a Muslim , too.

I have done vast study on end of time and Imam Mahdi - the 12th Imam - recently.

At last , I thought that there is one good question to ask from Christian members of ATS.

And others can answer it ,too.

That question is

If I follow whatever Jesus tells me to do , will you follow what Mahdi is asking you ?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Im no psychic, but I predict that the majority of Christians will say "no" because they believe that the Mahdi is the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What does Mahdi ask of us?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'd be open to hearing what you have to say in explaining that a bit more....since I'm open to hearing anyone out. That's far too open and vague a thing to agree with though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What would mahdi be asking? and what what will he give me in return?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hmm, let me clear it up, well I should say "attempt to clear it up", the mahdi will come before Jesus, and the anti-christ will come after both, this is the islamic belief, and as an Australian with an atheist Father and a christian mother this is what I adhere to.

So the madhi will come, most muslims besides the totally misguided will follow him, the christians wont know what is going on but I'd say many of them will assume he is the anti-christ initially, but will be baffled by the purity of his actions and words causing many to sit on the fence so to speak, ti may cost many of them their lives due to the obvious turmoil the world will be in, that being said one would assume that there will be many righteous muslims who will lose their life fighting for what they believe in when the world turns against us(which seems to be happening to a certain extent already when you consider the millions of muslims who have been killed by corrupt governments in the last century.

Anyway, God only knows the exact circumstances that will arise whilst the Mahdi rules over the muslims, we are told he will be given all his knowledge on how, why, who, etc, regarding his reign(and all that he needs to know) in one night, I'd imagine so as not to come under the radar of the corrupt governments which will give them no real chance to take him out before he has a chance to fight them(literally or figuratively). Whilst the mahdi is reigning over the muslims, the anti-christ will appear, with his one blind(milky) eye and power over many elements well beyond what the mahdi has, this is due to his hardcore realtionship with the misguided jinn(devils/satan/shaytan), basically pulling every black magic trick in the book, be it jinns in the shape of aliens, ufos, and all sorts of ridiculous technology that the anti-christ will receive from the jinn, including their shapeshifting trickery one would assume, all this being GOD's will of course to test mankind to the core. Now, here is where many of the christians, jews, atheists, pagans, and even some misguided muslims will choose the wrong side, lead astray by the power of the anti-christ and his decpetion(eg, food in times of famine, water in times of drought, shelter in times of severe weather condtions, etc), while only the strong will stay loyal to the mahdi.+

After several years of the anti-christ ruling over the majority on earth(from Israel), Jesus will then return, to give the misguided the shock of their lives, many of the christians, jews, pagans, atheists, misguided muslims, etc, will be aware of their treachery and the lies of the anti-christ which they chose to follow, only the die hard corrupt will stay loayl to the anti-christ and will fight till their last breath trying to take Jesus and his men/women down, but they will fail miserably when Jesus kills the anti-christ.

The main thing to remember here in context to the OP's question, is that muslims dont call Jesus 'GOD", the Messiah yes, a prophet yes, a man of honor and integrity yes, born of immaculate conception yes, GOD's son yes, but not the literal son of GOD nor a thrid of GOD(I refer here to the christians 3 in 1 mumbo jumbo), so when the anti-christ first appears he will call himself a prophet and within no time go on to call himself GOD, sucking in the deluded christians who call Jesus 'GOD', and it is not until the real Jesus comes down after huge amounts of hardship on earth(with the antichrist providng a way out of this hardship for the weak) will some of the christians realise the error of their ways. Now as to their sincerity after this time in reagrds to deeds and their position on judgement day, well GOD(ALLAH in arabic) only knows.

Taking all this(and more) into consideration, I personally still assume that a portion of the christians, jews, atheists, etc, will take the side of the mahdi and his followers over the treacherous goverenments of the world whom he(and his followers) will be speaking/fighting against. How many of them, if any, GOD knows.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I will follow neither, I refuse to be brainwashed into creating a conflict over religious beliefs that were cooked up from fairy tales.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by mideast

I will follow neither, I refuse to be brainwashed into creating a conflict over religious beliefs that were cooked up from fairy tales.

I'd prepare for that not being an option, it will be a George Dubya type of scenario, it will be you are either with us or against us, take your pick, the antichirst(and his system), once implemented will force you to take a side.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Really? I'd fight anyone, I'd die neutral.

Religion and the NWO have been walking hand in hand. You'd think you were fighting for your God...has it come across your mind that if they're really is a God he can handle this on his own and humble those that challenge him? Just saying..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

If I follow whatever Jesus tells me to do , will you follow what Mahdi is asking you ?

All muslims are instructed to follow Jesus and according the Quran...Al Mahdi will appear before Jesus and start a religious war against the disbelievers. They will lose the battle and before their defeat Jesus will come forth to save the day....

There's been a lot of debate on the Mahdi...could be installed by TPTB to create a revolution that has been designed to fail?

So many questions, too little answers.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Haxsaw

Really? I'd fight anyone, I'd die neutral.

Religion and the NWO have been walking hand in hand. You'd think you were fighting for your God...has it come across your mind that if they're really is a God he can handle this on his own and humble those that challenge him? Just saying..

Easy to say that now, but when the cricumstances above arise, it will be far from easy to be neutral, it's too hard to describe all that is in scriptures/Quran, although Im sure you're well aware of some of it, but suffice to say that I dont like your chacnes of sitting on the fence the entire time, but good luck with that(not that I believe in luck).

And ,no, I'm not fighting "FOR" my GOD so to speak, I'm fighting for the truth that GOD has given me the intelligence to choose, you're speaking as if we dont have free will, or good or bad deeds, when the reality is we must make decisions on what we regard as truth, and we will be judged on our sincerity for making those decisions in the end, as they say a man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

Oh, and the antichrist will be in clear contradiction to the mahdi, 'the corrupt powers that be' will put all they have behind the anti-chirst until Jesus comes to sort him and them out.

Anyway, I've given you my opinion and you've given me yours, no point forcing anything down each others throats here and now, just judge wisely if you're around at the time, and I shall do my best to do the same.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

you're speaking as if we dont have free will

Not really, especially with all the information that has been withheld from us over the last couple of thousand years and the executions of those that challenged the religious system. Why would they force such beliefs on us? Don't you ever question?.

My main concern is my well being and that of those I love. In this instance both sides will be a threat.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

reply to post by mideast

I'd prepare for that not being an option, it will be a George Dubya type of scenario, it will be you are either with us or against us, take your pick, the antichirst(and his system), once implemented will force you to take a side.

If the Scripture and The Quran as I understand them hold any accuracy to what times will be to live through, I have to agree here. It won't be like Dubya though....It will be like Joseph Stalin in his purges. 'You're with us or you're with nothing, ever again'. I definitely got the impression from both and especially in trying to make sense of the two together, it won't be a time of fence sitters. They won't survive long enough in the times described to ever be an issue since neither side wants wishy washy to this context.

It should be interesting as I'm about to take comparative religion and get the formal course on what I've only self taught in the past. I think it may be valuable to know what the course teaches in a practical sense too. The world is definitely changing, that part I think everyone agrees on.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Not me, I'll be following Santa.

He only asks that I be nice and not naughty, and he will give me loads of presents. And I don't have to die to get them!

Hurray for santa!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Can you explain this to me first? Specifically, how will sherea law affect these girls? They are taking verses from Psalms out of context. They redefine Paraclete as a man and not the Holy Spirit. They then speak of astrology. Am I wrong that Fortunetelling, Horoscopes and Astrology are Haraam? I was thinking that Muslim women must adhere to modesty at all times and dress according to the Muslim law. How do you explain this? Also, can you go further into the astrological signs that they are speaking of?

Beloved Woman of the World

Matthew 5:27-28 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 18:6-7 ESV / 17 helpful votes

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. “Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!

1 Peter 2:6 ESV / 6 helpful votes

For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

The verses in the Bible are pointing at the Son of God and nowhere else. I would simply like to point out that you cannot take the verses of the Bible out of context to point them at someone else, especially if the people you choose to preset that message are themselves out of context with the verses. We know false teachers by their fruit. The same holds true for Christian evangelists who are snakes behind their false persona.

Can you show me the Mahdi's gospel or the evidence of his teachings in the lives of believers? Show me the message of love that matches the context of the Bible. Show me the evidence for this in the Muslim world as a reflection of that love for brothers (Issac) and enemies (Gentiles). Luke 10 is your directions from Jesus as to your enemies. How has the Muslim world loved their enemies and brothers?

The teachings of Christ stand in opposition to Christians who do not take the name and character. Taking the name of Christ apart from the character is taking it in vain. The same holds true for the Muslim. Unless they take the character and the words of the gospel within the context of their faith in God, it is in vain.

If you do not take the name of Christ along with the character, the Quran becomes a document of judgment for unbelief. Christ condemns the Muslim and his Message as the Messenger is the same for all of humanity. Love God and love Others. This is the only religion God sees as valid. We need to try unity with humanity and God rather than with any one sect or ideology. Love is not that complicated.

James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I only tell you because I love you and want your eyes to be opened to the fruit of what you are suggesting.

edit on 14-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Im no psychic, but I predict that the majority of Christians will say "no" because they believe that the Mahdi is the anti-christ.

The Mahdi will be a similar character to Obama. He will proclaim a message that sounds good out of one side of the mouth, then deliver actions that contradict from the other. Evil can be easily seen by their fruits. It cannot be hidden. When Christ comes, the actions and words will match. It won't be hard to define and this is the reason failure comes to the one that is false. Not only this, it comes quickly.

From those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, the false prophet will stick out like a sore thumb. I can also predict that the Atheist will be the first to see the truth behind the lie. They will also be the first to hit their knees realizing the truth has finally come and their sign has finally arrived.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Here's what I don't understand.

If Jesus is the one who held all of the power to perform miracles on earth (which Muhammad didn't have) and is the only one who's capable of killing the Anti-Christ, why are we to believe that Jesus wasn't capable of relaying the truth about his relationship to/with God effectively to Christians?

Why should we believe that Muhammad was the one true messenger to set everyone straight?

Why should anyone believe the Mahdi if he isn't capable of destroying the Anti-Christ himself?

Why should we believe the Mahdi if he doesn't even hold comparable power to the Anti-Christ while he's on earth?

What sense does any of that make?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You can follow me Mideast

but im no Mahdi and my name is not Jesus

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a clue to Mahdi !
The complete human, the true servant of God and the true friend of the mankind whose father was from the generation of the Prophet of Islam and whose mother was from the true believers of the Jesus Christ, shall wait along with Jesus the son of Marry and the other righteous to appear on those brilliant times and assist the humanity.
a man who loves people and loves absolute justice, a man who is a perfect human being and is named Imam Al-Mahdi, a man who will come in the company of Jesus Christ (PBUH) and the righteous.

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Haxsaw

Here's what I don't understand.
If Jesus is the one who held all of the power to perform miracles on earth (which Muhammad didn't have) and is the only one who's capable of killing the Anti-Christ, why are we to believe that Jesus wasn't capable of relaying the truth about his relationship to/with God effectively to Christians?
Why should we believe that Muhammad was the one true messenger to set everyone straight?
Why should anyone believe the Mahdi if he isn't capable of destroying the Anti-Christ himself?
Why should we believe the Mahdi if he doesn't even hold comparable power to the Anti-Christ while he's on earth?
What sense does any of that make?

The Prophet Mohammad said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal)(anti_christ). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s)(anti_christ) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)."
or he said “I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah (God) is not.“
according to Quran Jesus is alive and Mohammad had many miracles (Quran is one of them!). real muslims see no difference between Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad unless the last came to complete religions and end any prophecy. Muslims do Hadj in Mecca as a ceremony of worshiping God and to respect Abraham as a father of monotheistic religions.
the only powerful is the almighty God which has promised in Bible(Psalm 37) and Quran that earth will be inherited by righteous. but this will happen by unity of humanity and the Messiahs will bring this unity when all the world is disappointed of wars, divisions and cruelty and all other man_made ideologies.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No, I will not bend my knee to Ba'al,

Me and my household, we serve the LORD God of Hosts,

and His Only Begotten Son, our Lord Messiah Yeshua

Allah bless you,

Amen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join