It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Exactly what I was thinking. Why let one live so much longer than the other, and have a chance to spread word that something wasn't right, or that they thought it was strange? Why not a car crash, or a plane crash, or a house fire, or anything else that would be so much easier to pull off than arranging for both to have polonium poisoning, or whatever it is that they supposedly used.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Exactly what I was thinking. Why let one live so much longer than the other, and have a chance to spread word that something wasn't right, or that they thought it was strange? Why not a car crash, or a plane crash, or a house fire, or anything else that would be so much easier to pull off than arranging for both to have polonium poisoning, or whatever it is that they supposedly used.

I agree also after Brittany's death Simon and her mother didn't seem to think anything was weird or the DHS killed her and the only person really crying foul is Brittany's father who wasn't in her life, not invited to her funeral, and he was banned from her grave. I find it a little strange Brittany's father seems close with Julia Davis and had a camera crew with him when he visted Murphy's grave for the first time.
Link to the footage of her dad visting her grave
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Does anybody else find it strange that from the 911 call to calling the time of death was 2 hours?

Shouldn't the EMS crew have arrived, started CPR, then transport to the nearby Cedar Sinai, where she was pronounced DOA in less than 2 Hours? I know if I needed emergency care, I would want to get to the hospital faster than that.

Or is 2 hours about the normal?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zona

It's not two hours until she got to the hospital, it's two hours until the doctor called her dead. I've heard of people going a lot longer than two hours before being called, and people being called on scene. It may be that they were able to get some kind of rhythm back, so they tried as long as they thought they could before calling her. Or they were seeing something that made them think that they could get her back, so they kept trying. Or it could be that since she was a celebrity, they tried longer than they would on a "normal" person.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

if what you posit is correct, than why was it described as a DOA? If the staff at the hospital tries to resuscitate her, then she was not a DOA. She should have been declared as dying from CA and I have no questions about the timeline. But to say she was a DOA at 10:04 implies to me she arrived at Cedar Sinai at 10:04 where she was pronounced.

Not saying you are wrong, but these are things that make me question the "official" story.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zona

It could be a simple paperwork error, or she was listed as DOA, but the pronouncement wasn't made until later.

7. Record the time at which your assessment was completed—this is the official time of death.

www.journeyofhearts.org...

So they may have recognized that there was nothing they could do, so they said she was DOA, but the official pronouncement was at 10:04. The time of death isn't arrival at the hospital, it's the time that the doctor examines them and declares them dead.

In California, death pronouncements are made by a pair of physicians. One will pronounce death, and it has to be confirmed by a second physician. I would assume that TOD is determined by this second pronouncement. So most likely the first doctor called her as DOA, but the 10:04 time was when the second physician verified death.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

OK, now that makes sense to me.

She arrives, they determine she is DOA, but it takes an undetermined amount of time for a second Doc to come along to officially declare her. It doesn't make sense to require 2 docs to declare, but the law is the law.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zona

There's a lot about California that doesn't make sense. That's why Hollywood is there.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I always thought her death was super suspicious. She was definitely a beautiful woman who had a beautiful soul. Wish she was still alive.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
D.H.S - Department of Having you Silenced!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Breathing problems of any kind, DO NOT just "pop up" and then you die.
The stuff takes time , It's not like a stroke or something.You know your sick !
because you can not Breath, I Know , I have Bronchidus. Black mold or not...
These People were Murdered. TPTB have tech that people would never believe .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violetshy
For what it's worth, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton predicted her death not far from her actual death.
Link here

Absolutely devastating. Especially because this comes as no surprise! We, and those who knew Brittany personally, saw this coming. That does not make this any less horrible.

OH OF course, bought out paid for best friends to paris Hilton and basically sold out company to AOLish enterprises always saw it coming. You can tell right of the bat he was ASKED to say this, under the contract of his over lords.

See, if one hasn't taken a deep enough look at the Hollywood Complex then one might not recognize the obvious patterns of:
-HollyWood being a cult, under the auspices of not only a much older religious cult under the asupices of the Military Industrial complex.
Maybe this could be best demonstrated with how BritMurph was even connected to such a high level Governmental to begin with.
The cult supplies the children to the Gov. which can use these children as they grow for things like, I DUNNO CAMPAIGN ENDORSEMENTS?
Or, "entertainment" at parties?
Both Nagelina ajolie and the girl who play Pipi Longstocking are ambassadors w/ the UN but when was the last time you saw PiPi in a film?
This should be telling enough.
The mold, the boyfriend who took pictures of her with mindcontrol memes and EyesWideShut photo sets should all fall into place from there.

Drugs, illness, accidents are all too common in these stories and that's exactly what they are: stories.
However drugs, accidents, illnesses are also the mainstay of children of the HollyWood cult.
Who was it that sacrificed their children all the time? Like in the bible?
1. Mold BS
+
2. Mom's inconsistent statements
Should be the nail in the coffin for this badly handled job.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
+ I had to scan back up to see at Cedar Sinai as I had I tutted was the institute they were taken to.

Where all the stars go to die or come out dumber, disenfranchised, or disassociated.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Visionz

Nothing VigilantCitizen does is great, it's the Capitol of surface filler. They're all about glorifying the superficial sex-kitten contra propaganda. All BS there.

A forums with 50+% opinion shills who are very practiced in the gang-up approach of leading by example in opinion. That is, getting others to cop to your same opinion by discouraging thought.

Much safer to be a Christian child in Hollywood acting (because then you'll have no reason to be there-you won't get jobs) than it is to be a Jewish child actor, just ask Corey Haim...but NOT Feldman, he still hangs out with the rich old men who molested both him and his "best friend".

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Maybe so, but I remember the autopsy report said that she was actually quite healthy and not underweight. So that right there is just odd when she did look so incredibly unhealthy.
link to article on autopsy

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

She knew she was sick with something. That's why she was taking the pills she was taking. She didn't just "get sick with a breathing problem and die".

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Very interesting post. Makes me wonder about other questionable celebrity deaths, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So you're saying that DHS killed Brittany and her husband because of her friendship with the whistleblower?

I'll subscribe to a lot of weird things, but this one I don't buy.

They're deaths were weird, but there's nothing there that looks like they were killed, at least by DHS. I've followed celebrity gossip for years now, and I never once saw Brittany say anything or indicate in any way (besides the wiretapping comments) that she was part of something with the federal government or that there was anything weird in her life. Were her and her husband offed by someone? Possibly, but you've got to give me something more than a friendship if you want me to believe that some part of the government set out to kill them just because they had some form of a pedestal to share their message.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What was the exact connection to the whistleblower Julia Davis? How did the couple become entangled in that drama?

She reportedly had been suffering 'flu-like' symptoms for several days. Then she gets up that morning and complains she can't breath, then starts vomiting like crazy, and then her heart stops. Hmmm... Sounds like some kind of poisoning to me.
edit on 23-11-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just happened across an article from The Hollywood Reporter, Dec 19 2011.

Link: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Here's some excerpts:

"The mother of Brittany Murphy has filed a lawsuit against the attorneys that represented her in a suit against the builders of the home where the actress died, claiming the lawyers never told her about a possible wrongful death suit due to mold in the house.

Sharon Murphy apparently did not become convinced that toxic mold was a cause in the death of her daughter and son-in-law until this past summer, when she was in the process of selling the house in the Hollywood Hills.

According to Ed Winter, assistant chief coroner of Los Angeles County, the coroner's office specifically looked for evidence of mold during the autopsies of both Murphy and Monjack and did not find any. Winter told THR on Monday that at the time of Monjack’s death, Sharon Murphy told him she did not believe mold was the cause and she would not permit an inspection of the house by the L.A. health department as the coroner had requested.

In a complaint filed Monday, Sharon Murphy charges the firm of Steiner & Libo with legal malpractice, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty for not properly informing her that in January 2011 -- when she accepted the final settlement of that earlier lawsuit -- she was giving up her right to sue for the wrongful death of her daughter due to the presence of mold in the 13-year-old, 8,000-square-foot-home.

The coroner had found that pneumonia was one of the causes of their deaths.

The suit says that the law firm that was first hired in early 2009 “should have known that Brittany and Simon had died and that their deaths were the result of complications from conditions associated with the subject property,“ the suit alleges. The law firm “had a duty to advise and/or inform (Sharon Murphy) that she may have had a wrongful death claim.”

After Brittany married Monjack in 2007, the three resided in the big house together. Monjack remained in the house with Sharon Murphy after his wife’s sudden death from what the coroner ruled was pneumonia, anemia and an excess of prescription drugs. Monjack’s death five months later was ruled to have been caused by pneumonia and anemia.
The suit against the builder and others involved in the construction and later re-construction of the house had been filed in 2006 in the name of Brittany Murphy’s corporation, The Nina Bow Trust. In early 2009, apparently at the suggestion of Monjack, they had changed lawyers, hiring the firm of Steiner & Libo. The attorney who primarily represented them was David Libo.

Sometime shortly before Monjack’s sudden death, an out of court settlement was reached in the suit with the builder and various construction entities. That suit was finalized and a check for $600,000 was delivered to Sharon Murphy in January 2010, according to attorney Michael T. Montgomery, who represented Elliott Horitch, the original builder of the house.

Also in January 2010, TMZ reported that Sharon Murphy was facing a possible foreclosure on the property. After negotiations, there was no foreclosure action. In July, the property was sold for $2.7 million, according to a report filed with Los Angeles County.

In the final weeks she owned the house, Sharon Murphy moved to a hotel because of her concern about the mold problem. She has since moved to another residence."
-------------------------------------------

So why would Sharon refuse to allow health inspectors to test the house for mold? Why were they suing the builder and others involved with the construction and reconstruction of the house starting in 2006, 3 years before Brittany's death? And all Sharon ends up with is a settlement for $600,000? Doesn't seem like much considering the house was purchased by Brittany for $3.85 million. What was the 600k problem?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join