It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

oops!!

edit on 14-11-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Drezden

Ok let me get this straight,the cause of death
for the both of them is complications from pneumonia,
and mold?
as well as a mixture of drugs but the coronor didn't do toxicology
test on either of them?...Is he psychic?

I'm also curious about the west coast climate
Isn't Los Angeles on the dry side?Is mold really an issue there?To me it seems
the house would really have to be in really poor condition
for mold to be present.Or don't they have to have their homes inspected
before buying?
Seems highly unlikely,and highly suspicious to me

Here is what the toxicology report said "The documents, released on Thursday, February 25, read: "Multiple medications were present in the blood, with elevated levels of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, and chlorpheniramine. L-methamphetamine was also present." Murphy had been taking a number of prescription and over-the-counter medications in the weeks leading up to her death to treat what she believed was a bout of influenza."

Link

Edit: On the Whistleblowers website the OP posted it says "Julia Davis prevailed against the Department of Homeland Security in a court of law. Her whistleblowing disclosure became the topic of a documentary film "Top Priority: The Terror Within," which premiered at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences on May 16, 2012. Julia is an Investigative Journalist for the Los Angeles Homeland Security Examiner and appears on various news media outlets with commentary on national security, terrorism and immigration-related topics. Julia Davis is a member of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and serves as Senior Vice President of Production for Fleur De Lis Film Studios." It looks like Homeland Security didn't do that great of a job covering it up and killing the right people.
edit on 14-11-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

hydrocodone and tylenol (acetominaphen) is called Vicodin... thats a pretty good pain killer plus she was extremely anorexic.. she definitely had huge bouts of it and it would have put a great amount of pressure on her heart and other organs.. so I don't think it would have taken much to push her over to death's door.. whether it was nefarious or not I dunno... seems odd the husband would have done the same thing too.. but hey thats what some people call love.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

my mistake

The quote was they didn't test for toxins(poisons,mold)
but they
did toxicology?

it still sounds fishy if they tested for drugs wouldn't
other irregularities show up like poisons or mold?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Why would they kill Brittney and Simon and not that Julia chick? Isnt she the whistle blower in the first place? Doesnt make sense.
Toxic mold makes sense as it does kill even young healthy people.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

hydrocodone and tylenol (acetominaphen) is called Vicodin... thats a pretty good pain killer plus she was extremely anorexic.. she definitely had huge bouts of it and it would have put a great amount of pressure on her heart and other organs.. so I don't think it would have taken much to push her over to death's door.. whether it was nefarious or not I dunno... seems odd the husband would have done the same thing too.. but hey thats what some people call love.

I've taken Vicodin pills for sports injuries in the past and Hydrocodone syrup when I had bronchitis plus i've had friends die from pain killer abuse in the past so I def know it can wreak havoc on your body. Her husband who was supposedly a drug addict too was having seizures, a heart attack, and other heart problems. I've also read they both didn't see a doctor as often as they should and Brittany instead of worrying about her own health was always taking care of her husband and mother who was a breast cancer survivor suffering debilitating neuropathy.
The link I posted has alot of wrong information so ignore it.
Link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

my mistake

The quote was they didn't test for toxins(poisons,mold)
but they
did toxicology?

it still sounds fishy if they tested for drugs wouldn't
other irregularities show up like poisons or mold?

I have no idea if toxicology report would show mold, i'm not saying anything isn't fishy only the OP didn't tell the whole story and left out some huge factors and facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
An honest to god fringe theory at ATS? I thought that was a thing of the past.

Star and Flag. The post was so well researched and written I'm not even sure what to say. I will ponder this situation, thank you OP for your contribution. It reminded me that ATS used to be more than religious or political poo flinging. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Upon looking up the effects of toxic mold on humans it seems that the symptoms will mimic the symptoms of the flu. It seems that she was treating something on her own with over the counter drugs and scrips. The fact that she had flu like symptoms and was taking these meds could point to toxic mold as the cause of death. She certainly would not have suspected mold as the cause. If you start coughing and sneezing do you think mold or cold. I think cold and buy tylenol.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There's a whole video documentary about this story in production(might be out already).

A family member of mine knows a family member of Brittany Murphy, and he, as well as some of his family believe this to be the tip of the iceberg.

Last I heard they are taking legal action against the coroner to get a secondary autopsy on her body.
edit on 14-11-2012 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Not always. A toxicology report looks for specific toxins, like drugs (which are broken down into specific types), poisons, etc. Mold symptoms show up as respiratory infections, so would probably only show up in a white blood cell count, as your immune system reacting to something. Then you would look for other indicators that it's mold and not just an infection.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Terror Within: Former DHS Officer, Julia Davis Speaks Out!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

she did die in the bathroom,so this pic is interesting,could be just ordinary sacrifice by u know who.deadline

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if "they" use that drug that makes your heart muscles close giving you a massive heart attack and killing you almost instantly. Then supposedly after 10-15 minutes the heart muscles relax and the corner can't find what killed the person. I always thought "they" killed that guy who released that early video of Obama from his college days. Supposedly he had 3-4 more that had some damaging stuff on them..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
To add something else it seems like her father wasn't really her in life as she got older and for some reason didn't show up for his lawsuit against the LA Coroner's Office and he says he wasn't invited to her funeral.

Link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mavericktomcat
reply to post by Drezden

she did die in the bathroom,so this pic is interesting,could be just ordinary sacrifice by u know who.deadline

She was always in her bathroom it supposedly her safe haven. Let's just say it was a sacrifice how would they know she would die in her bathroom and not in another room? I'm also sure she didn't die in the bath tub but collapsed on the floor.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrThornhill31
I sometimes wonder if "they" use that drug that makes your heart muscles close giving you a massive heart attack and killing you almost instantly. Then supposedly after 10-15 minutes the heart muscles relax and the corner can't find what killed the person. I always thought "they" killed that guy who released that early video of Obama from his college days. Supposedly he had 3-4 more that had some damaging stuff on them..

What drug are you talking about vicodin?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

A new one that I heard about in a Tom Clancy book is Succinylcholine. It's a paralytic, and unless you are either already on a respirator, or are put on one pretty quickly, it shuts everything down and you die of a massive heart attack. If you're put on a vent, and monitored closely, you recover from it in a few minutes, with no damage to your heart. You suffer incredible pain, and you are aware up until you pass out from lack of oxygen, but there is no physical damage to your heart.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Upon looking up the effects of toxic mold on humans it seems that the symptoms will mimic the symptoms of the flu. It seems that she was treating something on her own with over the counter drugs and scrips. The fact that she had flu like symptoms and was taking these meds could point to toxic mold as the cause of death. She certainly would not have suspected mold as the cause. If you start coughing and sneezing do you think mold or cold. I think cold and buy tylenol.

I agree a 100 percent plus you would think taking all those drugs together are horrible for your body and she seemed to stuggling with her health along with drug abuse for awhile. I also read that she had alot of stress in her life with her career, husband's and mother's health, and the Department of Homeland Security. It seems like there are alot of factors that went along with her death and it's a good thing to bring up everything instead of just what fits into her being killed by TPTB.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

A new one that I heard about in a Tom Clancy book is Succinylcholine. It's a paralytic, and unless you are either already on a respirator, or are put on one pretty quickly, it shuts everything down and you die of a massive heart attack. If you're put on a vent, and monitored closely, you recover from it in a few minutes, with no damage to your heart. You suffer incredible pain, and you are aware up until you pass out from lack of oxygen, but there is no physical damage to your heart.

So you'r talking about Anectine? How would they give that to Brittany Murphy or Simon Monjack?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join