Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hurricane Sandy has revealed ....FEMA Is A National Disgrace

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It would appear FEMA is very capable at moving Military Vehicles - massive amounts of them litter the rail yards just south of New York City... as you go through New Jersey the Amber Alert Signs say - Fill up Gasoline Next Exit.... No Gasoline available in New York...... interesting..... if you can live off of MRE's and a bottle of water.... Porta Potties still on the back of trucks and not in use what 2 weeks after the storm.... are just a few things discussed in George 4 Titles report on the conditions of FEMA... observations....
If Fema is going to be rounding people up they are going to need a better system for coordinating and executing... because quite frankly - What I have seen so far is just a bully bluff... as long as it is them against one they are all big and tough... but when it comes to several thousands... they become very unorganized... what do you expect - look who they are hiring..... >>??? anyway - check out this update on FEMA and New York from Hebrew one of George 4 Titles subscribers....

edit on 14-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Sir it is obvious that you are mistaken. This is George Bush's fault just like Hurricane Katrina.

I'm sure the military personnel, law enforcement, paramedics, fire fighters, FEMA employees so on so on so on love hearing what a terrible job they are doing every time a natural disaster breaks out and people do not know how to take care of themselves.

I know I loved working 16 hours a day, running 176 missions a day, bringing in 45 unit tonns of supplies and shipping out 60000 people the first 4 days of Katrina as an Airman on the flight line at the airport in New Orleans. All that while being told what a terrible job Bush, the military, and FEMA were doing.

Balls to you sir

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well so far the first 2 replies have made so much sense.

It seems that the mighty ability of Fema to round up the masses and put them into death camps is in dispute.

What will happen to the trains and the millions of plastic coffin liners?

Clearly this debunks Fema once and for all.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelegateZero88
The correct use of an ellipsis

Ha that all we need now more control ( Grammer Police ..... Ha ..... )

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by calusaf311

Ever considered a career change? You don't seem too happy about helping people in distress to much.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Ever considered a career change? You don't seem too happy about helping people in distress to much.

Maybe he love the helping part

It the Bicthing after he can't stand.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

If you saved lives for a job and people told you continuously that you suck and how they could have done it so much better, you probably wouldn't be too happy either.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Maybe he love the helping part

It the Bicthing after he can't stand.

Sadly some people can just never be grateful, no matter how many good natured people assist them

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart

If you saved lives for a job and people told you continuously that you suck and how they could have done it so much better, you probably wouldn't be too happy either.

So the solution then is simply let the whingers and the ungrateful perish. That will teach them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

My original comment was quit complaining. Sarcastically put I might add.

In response to your statement. Uhh yeah... I'm all for helping people that need it but if I get spit on, metaphorically, they can fend for themselves and I can move on to the next one.

Balls to you

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Dude, this guys got a catch phrase and everything.

Are you a super hero? Like in the comic books?

Oh man, I actually LOL'd reading your comments. Thank you.

As for the OP. I really don't see how this is definitive proof FEMA is crap? Think of how much worse these people would be if NOBODY came to their rescue. Where is the millions in tax dollars funding state services, for exactly this thing? Power is still out in some areas, I thought taxes were increased to prepare state clean up services for these types of situations. Sewers are still backed up. Gas stations are still bone dry, grocery stores barren. What about them? Right, those are run by the civilians. The same ones looking for someone else to do the job for them.

I think FEMA is doing a damn fine job. A hot meal is a hot meal, I'd take an MRE and a bottle of water over some backed up sewage water any day. It's not FEMA's job to bring you gasoline, or fix the plumbing either. That's run by the state, and FEMA isn't.

I have one question for you after reading your little post here OP. What are you going to do about it? I have a suggestion, if you care to hear it. How about you reach deep in your little heart, head on over and volunteer to help clean up, hand out some blankets, or prepare a meal. I'm sure you'd hope someone would do the same for you, if you had nothing.

ANNNNNNNNND Rant over.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, you can thank Carter and the Dems for yet another failed 'help the people' waste of the tax payers dollars on a useless organization. Since it's establishment in 1979, it has done nothing really except accrue government employees, tallying about 7400 presently. But go ahead and blame Bush. Not that Obama has anything to do with anything. He's just an innocent, unknowing, good looking, talented speaker, leading and directing our country.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You know if FEMA wasn't there -- I dont think anyone would be complaining about Fema.... I dont think it is the job of the Government to take care of you. that is your job.....
and my second year in Florida - I was hit with 3 Hurricanes in less than 3 months - I know what it is like... I helped my neighbors and my neighbors helped me.. but in all seriousness we did not wait for FEMA... we were told the first one was coming and we got prepared.... and remember Sandy was a Catagory 1 Hurricane.... imagine if it was the real thing... why dont you..... my number one complaint is not what FEMA done its what the people expected FEMA to do.... and I am a staunch American.... Ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country.... seems to be missing in this gimme gimme society... I hope you get what your asking for .... a bottle of milk and a clean diaper. dont wait to long now....
edit on 14-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Here's the problem. Take for example your neighborhood. You all form a group of members to handle an emergency. You agree on tactics and problem solving in any given situation to handle the immediate emergency need(s). You all contribute $2,000.00 to help pay for costs accrued for any and all members as a result of the emergency, which insurance or other forms of services doesn't immediately cover. An emergency comes, all the neighbors do nothing but sit around and wring their hands in woefullness, you're all out $2,000.00 and the treasurer of your group took all the money leaving each person with a bottle of water and a $10 dollar bill rubber-banded around it.

You'd be pissed that nothing was being done as you were promised by others in the group, and that your money paid for the treasurer to get the heck out of dodge and leave you stranded.

Now if the Gov. stated - hey, you're all on your own....dog eat dog....every man for himself, that would be one thing. But the Gov. isn't, they are promising to "The Federal Emergency Management Agency coordinates the federal government's role in preparing for, preventing, mitigating the effects of, responding to, and recovering from all domestic disasters, whether natural or man-made, including acts of terror.", in effect, take care of the people and emergencies that arise. Now you have the incapable, dependent, people needing help and it's not there.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

First, FEMA doesn't handle military movements, that is the National Guard, they have their own form of emergency response. They only collaborate with the state and FEMA.

AS for the amber alerts and sign notifications,t hat is all state as well.

If you are going to gripe about an agency, at least know what their job is first, both you and the video are pretty clueles how it works.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I do understand how it works .... I have lived through it.... and you are right to some extent... but all the state services are coordinated through FEDERAL.... remember they keep taking over state functions.... and now they just keep pointing fingers at each other instead of getting down to the job at hand.. remember, FEMA and the GULF COAST - I do... remember FEMA and New Oleans - I Do... and their track record says WTF.... give us back our money and we will do it ourselves.... expect not want not.... because that what your going to get is nada anyway ... so, why pay for nada.... huh ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

First, FEMA doesn't handle military movements, that is the National Guard, they have their own form of emergency response. They only collaborate with the state and FEMA.

AS for the amber alerts and sign notifications,t hat is all state as well.

If you are going to gripe about an agency, at least know what their job is first, both you and the video are pretty clueles how it works.

FEMA don't handle military movements? Lol.. I suppose their guns and armored tanks are for show? And no, I'm not talking about the national guard.. I'm talking about the ones that say FEMA on them... Lol, Fema don't coordinate military actions.... sheeeeit...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

edit on 15-11-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-11-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: Sorry, regret being a grammer nazi on this one

new topics

top topics

join