It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I have a question Im not trying to ask about Conspiracy Theories but my question is I hear man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hello I have a question Im not trying to ask about Conspiracy Theories but my question is I hear many people talk about certain Political Leaders in the many Nations/Countries I hear these Political Leaders are Puppets Im speaking of a Leader like Obama among others. My question is if a Political Leader is a Puppet of people behind the scenes or some other nation or nations my question is should or can we or can the war crimes or oppression on the Puppet since the Political Puppet is only taking orders ? Is the Political Puppet innocent or guilty please give me a answer from any point view thank you ? It is my point that a Puppet may be being used as a tool or being manipulated or forced to do something based on orders but it is my view that the Puppet according to the Nation's laws does control the Military so he allows himself to take the blame and the Puppet does want the Power given to him by his Puppet Masters does anyone agree people say this about the Assassination of John F. Kennedy that he was just a Puppet who did not obey Orders people blame the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on Clinton Bush and Blair my question is what if these Politicans are just Puppets of some other power thank you ?

Puppet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Non-puppetry related usages of the word

The word puppet can mean a political leader installed, supported and controlled by more powerful forces, without legitimacy in the country itself. In modern times, this usually implies no democratic mandate from the country's electorate; in earlier times, it could have meant a monarch imposed from outside, who was not a member of a country's established ruling dynasty, and/or unrecognised by its nobility. "Puppet government", "puppet regime" and "puppet state" are derogatory terms for a government which is in charge of a region or country, but only through being installed, supported and controlled by a more powerful outside government (see Quisling).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In a word, No.

Our government is a representative of our country. They are elected by us to represent us.

Anything they do is our responsibility.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

pe·ri·od

A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations
www.thefreedictionary.com...

To answer your ?s.... yes, the President is a puppet, and made to be the direct target of the public's anger & frustration with the current administrations' agendas and policies. He is there to take the attention off the real perpetrators.

Is/Are they willing participants or do they have no choice?
In my opinion, they have no choice but to do what they are told. A human being of free will would not do what past & present Presidents have done to the general population unless they had no choice.

Perhaps their families are under threat.
Perhaps the population at whole is under threat.
In either scenario, I would probably do what I was told to save lives.
Wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Dear mikejohnson2006,

We are each responsible for our actions even if we have been bribed. One cannot knowingly sell their soul to the devil and then complain about it later. One can recant and reject their bargain; but, there is still a price. They must admit their guilt and accept responsibility for their actions, they have to stop blaming the one who bribed them or threatened them, they must accept responsibility on a very basic moral level. Peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sometimes the connections we make to advance can haunt us. For Obama to refute his puppet masters would also be akin to Obama committing suicide. I think a John F. Kennedy had a change of heart about his controllers. He didn't like what they were telling him, he talked a little, and hes now dead. Who knows how much different the world would be if the money wasn't piled so high in one corner. what we have now is corporatism and next will be technocracy...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Its all just going to be a matter of opinion as if there is a group pulling the strings they have hidden themselves out of blames way.

IMHO, the answer is that yes, politicians are simply puppets. Again, IMHO, common sense says that the real power lays with those who control the money. You cannot run so much as a McDonald’s without money, let alone a country. The entire world is run by Central Banks. Central Banks can be shown to be behind every modern war, and often for the reason of spreading Central Banking and Capitalist Oligarchies throughout the world. Politicians do not represent anyone, they are simply scapegoats that are used to give the rest of us hope for change, and a feeling of having some level of control. When our elected representation does what its told, which is never in our best interest, then they take the blame as opposed to the ones giving the actual orders.

I'm not even sure to what extent that the politicians even are aware that they are controlled. Its all done through controlling budgets, greed, re-election favors owed back, giving politicians or their family positions in corporations, stock interests, lobbying, etc...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have little doubt there is some sort of "game" afoot and that any head of state, especially of the superpower US and others nearing its stature, are all in on it. To a large extent it is probably a necessary game but there are factions within that have their own agendas to carry out in their own behalf.

I expect there is enough world wealth that if shared it would allow everyone to have plenty to eat without doing a day's work, but then who would do the necessary work to produce those meals? I expect that to a great extent "scarcity" is contrived. Most of us must face a struggle so that we have an incentive to work harder and produce what is necessary for the world's people. If everyone received pay for their efforts that permitted them to live carefree then what would compel them to get up early each morning, fight through traffic, and perform their tasks at a level that would permit them to advance to better positions? I expect if everyone was financially comfortable and happy many would just shirk their duties and stay in bed half the time.

Things are set up to compel the younger people entering the workforce to go through some drudgery and develop a good work ethic in hopes of future advancement. If one plays the game well they may find they have earned a few luxuries as they have gotten older. Of course not everything always works out fair for everyone. The whole game gets more involved than this but the example can be applied as a foundational view into our world of puppetry and why one is probably necessary in an industrialized world. I expect income taxes and such things are more likely control devices and potential traps to be sprung on anyone being targeted, not to mention being another governmental revenue source.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join