It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Be Your Last Meal?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I think I would be full after the potato skins and soup, which would ruin the steak, Lobster and Salad. I would not want to be sick after my last meal, but that's just me buddy.

Anyway last meal?

For starters, a side of Ruth's Chris steakhouse seared ahi tuna (preferably not caught off the Japanese coast) with some Lemon, pickled ginger and Wasabi.

Second, a small bowl of their Lobster bisque soup, the best you would ever taste by the way.

For the main course, A Ruth's Chris' dry aged Cowboy Rib Eye cooked medum rare with a side of hot horseradish, accompanied by a side of their au gratin potatoes (best ever too) and a Ceaser Salad.

Washed down with a very good cup of their signature Cofee. Cream, no sugar. I like to taste the bean.

If that didn't fit the States budget, I would just settle for a Double Cheesburger, onion rings and a coke from Bubba Burgers on the island of Kauai. Best burgers on the planet. ~$heopleNation

edit on 16-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I think I would be full after the potato skins and soup, which would ruin the steak, Lobster and Salad. I would not want to be sick after my last meal, but that's just me buddy.

Anyway last meal?

For starters, a side of Ruth's Chris steakhouse seared ahi tuna (preferably not caught off the Japanese coast) with some Lemon, pickled ginger and Wasabi.

Second, a small bowl of their Lobster bisque soup, the best you would ever taste by the way.

For the main course, A Ruth's Chris' dry aged Cowboy Rib Eye cooked medum rare with a side of hot horseradish, accompanied by a side of their au gratin potatoes (best ever too) and a Ceaser Salad.

Washed down with a very good cup of their signature Cofee. Cream, no sugar. I like to taste the bean.

If that didn't fit the States budget, I would just settle for a Double Cheesburger, onion rings and a coke from Bubba Burgers on the island of Kauai. Best burgers on the planet. ~$heopleNation

edit on 16-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Nicely done, what location or setting? Would you have it catered? need a desert?...here are some pics just for you...I had my last sifter of 100 year old Grand Marnier at a Ruth Chris in west palm,fla...

not the best pictures but they will do.

edit on 11/16/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm already gaining weight just looking at all this scrumptious food, and I haven't even eaten my Thankgiving meal yet!

Oh.... the agony!!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I guess here in their east bay Northern California location. I wouldn't get to picky, just a nice table by the window, if that was an option. Not sure if you meant a last meal on death row, or just my last meal in general? I would keep it small though if I were walking the green mile because my stomach would already obviously be a bit queezy.
~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Try throwing some walnuts and dried cranberries into your stuffing this year, trust me. Get the corn bread stuffing, that's the best.
~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I guess here in their east bay Northern California location. I wouldn't get to picky, just a nice table by the window, if that was an option. Not sure if you meant a last meal on death row, or just my last meal in general? I would keep it small though if I were walking the green mile because my stomach would already obviously be a bit queezy.
~$heopleNation

Wasn't intended to be an execution or doomsday type meal..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Never mentioned anything about "doomsday" buddy.
I just think of death row whenever I hear "What would be your last meal?".

So you live in Brazil my friend? Are you Brazilian if I may ask? ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Never mentioned anything about "doomsday" buddy.
I just think of death row whenever I hear "What would be your last meal?".

So you live in Brazil my friend? Are you Brazilian if I may ask? ~$heopleNation

nationalized citizen in process. Married a Beautiful woman in Florida 2112011, she had to come back here and I followed 6 months later.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Nice bro. Love Brazilian people and your food down there, the Chimichurrie steak the most!
My son who is a wrestler, also studies gracie brazilian jujitsu up here in Nor Cal. Lyoto Machida is my favorite UFC fighter, and a great man. My stepfather is from Chile. He and my Mother are down there for a month right now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Been earthquake rumblings there, have they been near any of it? Hope they are safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Dear ascension211,

A pleasure to meet you and I do hope all goes well for you in Brazil. Just watched your video where you show yourself. Love is what is about; but, food is good to. Peace brother.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks....just curious why did you reply here?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by SheopleNation

Been earthquake rumblings there, have they been near any of it? Hope they are safe.

Spoke with her this morning but she didn't mention anything. They are near Santiago. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Mine would be an all Japanese meal

Udon noodle soup, sushi, some Japanese curry over beef on rice, beer

Great thing about Japanese food, especially sushi, is you can eat so much of it seemingly without getting full.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I guess it would all depend on what side of the tracks you're from. For me, it's a whole box of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff with endless warm buns dripping in melted Country Crock margarine, and an icy glass of ginger ale.

mmmMMMmmmmMMm

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I guess it would all depend on what side of the tracks you're from. For me, it's a whole box of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff with endless warm buns dripping in melted Country Crock margarine, and an icy glass of ginger ale.

mmmMMMmmmmMMm

That's disgusting try this instead...

real beef stroganoff...

fresh corn on the cob w/butter...

fresh green beans w/garlic...

real ginger ale...

You need a desert and setting/location...

Complete the task!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join