It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going back to sleep, let me know when a gay black woman is President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
I want to go back to the future
sooo...you're from the future

you know what would really be better? If ETs stepped in and took over and took better care of us than any human could

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

sooo...you're from the future
reply to post by reject

I can't believe it took 5 pages before someone said anything about that!!!

When I wrote it I thought 'hmm, i just know somebody is gonna think I'm actually claiming to be from the future!!"

Yea, that would be something btw!! Thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Voting for someone based solely on race, is a fake ass, racist vote. DERP, let me vote for him because of what color he is, and utterly ignore what he plans to do once in the White House...
edit on 15-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

coming 2016
edit on 15-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well I think it is pretty cool that we have a Black President. But, the best part is Obama is really a nice guy and smart. Lets take a step back and look at what the options where this time. Obama vs Romney. And I'm sorry but Romney just came off as a huge douche of epic proportions. Even after he lost he is blaming Blacks and Latinos and even younger voters for his loss. Ummm. Yeah because we all thought you were a clown. I was born in the 80s and I will say the country has changed for the better. I grew up in a vary racially segregated city in the NORTH. Being a young black kid from the inner city it was never easy to get along with the older white neighbors because they always thought a certain way about me and my friends. Teachers were the worst. But when I went to college, I was always reminded that I was the Black guy, even though I didn't want to be known as the Black guy everywhere I went. "Did you get in under Affirmative Action?" Or my favorite, "Do you play on the basketball team" No. I'm barely 6 feet. I used to think these people were just crazy. But I started to feel bad for them. Always being in a constant state of fear. 9-11 didn't make things better but it sure took the racism off the Black guys for a while and got put on the Muslims. (OJ Simpson really screwed up race relations). I think everyone needs to get to know each other. The not knowing is what fuels racism. The separation from different people makes people assume crazy things about other people that is not true 99% of the time. I think everyone is cool and at times people can be douches because they are afraid. That's all.

I'm from Detroit, lived in Boston, lived in Mississippi, lived in Japan, visited Canada, Mexico, and Indonesia. Its a waste of energy to be racist. Everyone is different but really the same if you look deep enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ltheghost

Thank you so much ghost, what a thoughtful contribution to this thread!! You too, understand what I'm sayin

. But I started to feel bad for them. Always being in a constant state of fear. 9-11 didn't make things better but it sure took the racism off the Black guys for a while and got put on the Muslims.

I remember being glued to my t.v. thinking...God if we could all just wear ash on our faces everyday it would make it so much easier for the ignorance to just disappear.

ETA one of my favorite quotes:

'If god wanted us all to be the same he'd of gave us all braces on our legs!" ~~Momma--Forrest Gump

edit on 16-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
Op how can you forget gay, midget, muslim, jew black woman!
2nd

.....well.....Wanda Sykes is pretty short.... don't know here religious affiliation though

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

BOY Chitan you SURE are pulling for Miss Wanda???

I like her, she might make a good president...

"And STOP calling everything gay!!"

edit on 16-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

She's the only gay black woman I could think of

I'm sure there are lots of them, she's just the one that came to mind

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join