It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering The Big UFO Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:
Axl

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Uncovering The Big UFO Cover-Up

LINK

Some of you might find it long but keep on reading cause' it gets interesting later on........I believe it when they say that the government doesn't know about the UFO's cause' i've read a lot of article about the government not knowing what is happening........

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Of course the average goverment dont know, what you dont know you cannot speak of. Hell I'd be surprised if they told all the presidents (although considering earlier carriers I do think many would already be "in on it" sort of speak).

I hope they do get their hearing. If nothing else it would stir up things even more, and maybe someone makes a mistake, heh.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think most people when they say government they mean the secret government within so to say.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
From some of the items I have read on this site, it sounds like JFK was the last president that would have been updated on any alien stuff. Sounds like just a small number of Gov't individuals know everything about the aliens.

I've read about the Black projects, and they describe it as 'peeling on onion' on the layers of involvement of different gov't people involved with knowing everything. Most people are given information specific to only what they are working on.

new topics

top topics

join