It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patraeus and mind control sex slaves?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The yahoo article is titled: "Petraeus Mystery: What Is an 'Unpaid Social Liaison"?

news.yahoo.com...

I never believed any of the mind control information given by so-called "sex slaves" who claimed they were victims of government mind control programs, and then were utilized as operatives and mind controlled slaves by members of the elite via their covert program mind programming.

Many of you are familiar with the background of this conspiracy. Here are some of the main players in these seemingly ridiculous allegations:

media.zenfs.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.youtube.com...

I never went for their sensationalist stories.

Now we have MSM articles on "unpaid social liasons" and I can't help but think about the claims of mind control victims. The women involved in the Petraeus scandal, now involving other higher ups, look shockingly...um...mind controlled.

Here's the thread, and I hope someone has more to offer in terms of substatiation to this crazy concept, mkultra aside...

media.zenfs.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 13-11-2012 by sirbadazz because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by sirbadazz because: w/e

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's an old tactic to use women to manipulate people. But calling them "mind control sex slaves" is a childish way of classifying the practice.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

you didnt read the links and you have no background on the history of this conspiracy, so you should have.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz
reply to post by boncho

you didnt read the links and you have no background on the history of this conspiracy, so you should have.

I did read the links and I am familiar and my position still stands.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Uh..Oh...you shouldn't say that to Boncho....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I never believed any of the mind control information given by so-called "sex slaves" who claimed they were victims of government mind control programs, and then were utilized as operatives and mind controlled slaves by members of the elite via their covert program mind programming.

Why are all these people who claim to be sex slaves butt ugly? You would think that if the government was going to get women for the mind control programs, they'd at least find some good looking ones, to make it worth the expense.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

ats sux. in terms of posting links and pics i give up. i did it all and nothing comes up. sux man. ciao

Che non rimase a lungo...addio...

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Why are all these people who claim to be sex slaves butt ugly? You would think that if the government was going to get women for the mind control programs, they'd at least find some good looking ones, to make it worth the expense.

Have you looked at the men the women of politics are involved with. It aint exactly Daniel Craig and a sexy Bond Girl here.

Your average nerdy polisci major is like Hedi Klum to most of these guys...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Your average nerdy polisci major is like Hedi Klum to most of these guys...

Well considering the wife of Patraeus, your assumption is dead on. If the "slaves" looked like Heidi, they would probably give them a heart attack before they could get any pillow talk secrets out of 'em.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's an old tactic to use women to manipulate people. But calling them "mind control sex slaves" is a childish way of classifying the practice.

It's an old tactic but the term still carries relevant connotation...something that is more palpable to discussion than other terms and considerations.

That said, Romney has financial ties to a company called "The Firm" which is based in Beverly Hills and represents major musical acts...of which Brittany Spears was a client until some time ago....anyone familiar with her story knows that there is an issue with 'mind control'...

This story now makes an incredible amount of sense...Remote Controlled Humans...who'd have thunk?

This one is still here...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Anyone who's interested in Monarch Programming check out this link.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

all the babes are working at FOX News

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It's an old tactic but the term still carries relevant connotation...something that is more palpable to discussion than other terms and considerations.

This story now makes an incredible amount of sense...Remote Controlled Humans...who'd have thunk?

It doesn't make sense because it's written like a cheesy spy novel. That's also referred to as disinformation. You are taking something that is based on reality, giving it a fantasy edge, so when people actual consider it, it gets easily dismissed.

Any spy/diplomat/political informant/etc worth their salt is going to have sexual prowess, because pillow talk is the easiest means of getting information out. Women do it by themselves for money, social climbing, power, to be taken care of... etc.

Just because they do it for a corporation or government doesn't make them "mind control sex slaves."
edit on 14-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense because it's written like a cheesy spy novel. That's also referred to as disinformation. You are taking something that is based on reality, giving it a fantasy edge, so when people actual consider it, it gets easily dismissed.

You answered the motivation with the last four words. Seriously, when you get down to it, being able to disregard situation because it sounds cheesy (Hollywood-esque or spy novel) then you have no problem. Even better when the formula has been laid out for you through the decades.

Any spy/diplomat/political informant/etc worth their salt is going to have sexual prowess, because pillow talk is the easiest means of getting information out. Women do it by themselves for money, social climbing, power, to be taken care of... etc.

True and means nothing because the same can be said for social situations outside of "mind control"...

Just because they do it for a corporation or government doesn't make them "mind control sex slaves."

True again...as a logic statement. But when you start diving into the reality of the intelligence communities associations with mind control projects, Israels technology, and remote manipulation then you start to see a pattern.

Why is a guy...who...

where Petraeus would have been in charge of Obama’s “secret” drone program which kills children and other civilians in several countries with no oversight or control from anyone.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Now just having issues with an affair?

There's a whole lot of remote control up in this issue...and the human part will take some more proof...but sex is one of the base issues to balance behaviour...if we want to start detailing Israeli tech with monarch programming...we can do that...There s ample evidence to discuss the issue though perhaps we are just mincing terms?

edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:37:44 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

And, finally, nanotechnology, allowing these devices to be small enough to function virtually anywhere.

Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters—all connected to the next-generation Internet using abundant, low cost, and high-power computing—the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.

Remarks by Director David H. Petraeus at In-Q-Tel CEO Summit

From the cia.gov website. Now...shall we talk about Mormon owned sensor production companies (nano based) ?

Do you still think this is about an affair?
edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 01:03:04 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

No idea what you are trying to get across here. You are all over the place. Linking Israel, Mormons and Nanotechnology without any context whatsoever besides an ambiguous assumption does not make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I can't believe there are mind control sex slaves!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join