It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
hi all,

skeptics unite!

lol

LOL

i love you guys

you may not see me after dec 21 2012, i may be gone into the 5th dimension,

now is your chance to share some love with me

Unite against what now? You haven't shown any proof that you or anyone else is moving into the "5th Dimension" and that also brings up the point, what happened to the 4th Dimension? They not want us? Or how about the 3rd (oh wait we live in 3rd LOL, XYZ yeah that's 3 dimensions) And what about those pesky ones in the 6th Dimension.. They may start to get edgy...

The point is, there's no proof anywhere that anyone is ascending or shifting to another plane of existence and you are pushing it (rather similarly to another member actually, spookily similarly) as if it's fact.

Please shw me concrete proof or don't keep pushing this strange agenda..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

hi all,

skeptics unite!

lol

LOL

i love you guys

you may not see me after dec 21 2012, i may be gone into the 5th dimension,

now is your chance to share some love with me

Unite against what now? You haven't shown any proof that you or anyone else is moving into the "5th Dimension" and that also brings up the point, what happened to the 4th Dimension? They not want us? Or how about the 3rd (oh wait we live in 3rd LOL, XYZ yeah that's 3 dimensions) And what about those pesky ones in the 6th Dimension.. They may start to get edgy...

The point is, there's no proof anywhere that anyone is ascending or shifting to another plane of existence and you are pushing it (rather similarly to another member actually, spookily similarly) as if it's fact.

Please shw me concrete proof or don't keep pushing this strange agenda..

LOL

hmm...how can i prove this?

Cymatic experiment
www.youtube.com...

if all is frequency and your thoughts/being has a frequency if you raise to a certain point you will change dimensions...

trust me

lol

or not

whatever

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

That video does not prove the following:

1) that you are a frequency and that said frequency can be modified to "ascend"
2) that there is any such thing as an ascension to the 5th dimension.
3) that anything other than a white powder when shaken by speakers will fall to the points where the vibrations aren't..

If that's what you were trying to show, then bravo, but it doesn't show that my being is some how gong to move from 3 dimensions to 5...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

A true spiritual leader is not going to charge you for information/understanding.....ever. It is against their nature to do so.

A true spiritual leader is not going to get you hung up on worrying about what is going to happen to the 'self'....for the only self that really exists includes the 'all' and the all is just as it should be, receiving the lessons and experiences that each phase of the self needs.

In no way are we put here or decided to come here just to learn we needed to awake to go 'somewhere' else...somewhere higher...somewhere better. All such thoughts, are ego and ego alone.

All is perfect and when you as a phase of being find that its not, you will do something to change that within you....not outside of you. There is no where to go or be, besides knowing within you what you are. That is all.

Every belief system has a choice. Davids ideas are no different. The choice of belief actually weighs our hearts. Davids path weighs us in a way that is hardly noticeable. If your focus/nature is more for the path of self....you will get hung up on ascension topics or some religions offer the path of 'salvation' but again, notice that is just for the 'self'....ascension and salvation has only to do with the idea that you are something separate from all else in your own right....when we are no such thing. To think so that we somehow go on being a 'separate self' only shows we are still attached to the illusion of self....its just a way to weigh and measure what we understand and what we dont.

There is a Divine Spirit of Life that we all share...and holds information for us....we can all learn about this nature of spirit all alone in our own time and will...and this is not where the majority of information is coming from through religions or through David.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nothing like invoking the goof ball of goof balls. You can be pretty sure that whatever Wilcock says won't happen.

that's ok, you can think that

your thoughts create your reality.

Do you think that people that get raped created that? Do you think people that abused created that for themselves? Can I think that I dont want to work anymore and still be able to make money without work?

There are laws in this existence and its great at curve balls and the unexpected surprises.

You do have the power to create to a certain degree but I have not found the saying to be so, what you think you create. There are many things in my life I could have done without in my opinion but the universe saw fit for it to be.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Not allowed content.. Had to my reply..

I'm sorry? Are you suggesting that people do something illegal, which by the site's T&C's is against the rules to even discuss?

edit on 9-12-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by vkey08

Not allowed content.. Had to my reply..

I'm sorry? Are you suggesting that people do something illegal, which by the site's T&C's is against the rules to even discuss?

edit on 9-12-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

free speech does not exist in some places on the internet...LOL

i do not follow mans laws, only cosmic laws so i can see how i may have upset someones rules, lol

i am free, i am completely free and nobody can stop me

LOVE JOY and TRUTH is what I AM ALL about..

just like our creator

be it

sorry i get carried away sometimes, lol, i'm going through some personal challenges right now at home...

i suggested that you get out into nature and eat something that grows on holy cow stuff, hence the term "holy sh1t"

miracles would happen...

if Humans would just open their minds society would be a utopia..

check out all of the eco/green documentaries, there are some amazing people out there...

this world is amazing and there are revolutions goin gon right now, the world is changing...

we are changing, we are rising in consciousness..

I AM

here is something i have come to find on my travels through the vast internets...

The Coming Celestial Convergence

www.scribd.com...

information on my mission to Prove that miracles are happening..

ALL religions speak of this time...

how anyone can deny it is beyond me, but..lol, whatever...deny, deny and that's what you will end up with..

i choose magic

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
please watch..

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

" It is based on information given to Judy Satori by Star Beings to share with all on 12.12.12. They bring a message of peace, love and support to our planet at this time of Earth transition."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I like this version better.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good luck to you whatever comes and may god have mercy on us all. My personal opinion is that the effects of the galactic alignment that the maya were warning us of will cause a polar shift that will occur on friday reversing the last one, causing massive earth quakes that blackens the sun 4 a week. The shift in polarity will cause the sea to engulf large land masses resulting in two thirds of human population drowning.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If it were going to be 7 days of darkness we would be in the dark now people. Next Friday is only 6 days away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Can I simply say. What ev....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

He wouldnt be sworn in yet. That happens next year in Jan. If he had won he would be pres elect not pres

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
aww, relax

we just gota use our intuition...there is lots of truth out there, more and more everyday

I FEEL AWESOME!

I FEEL BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS...

i don't know how to prove it, just believe me as your brother a loving Humane being.

i would never purpously steer you in any other direction other than love & light

you do not need to believe any of this...

but be open minded in case you see lightships and you just know/remember that they/we are family and all is well

when you see, you will remember so whatever think what you want

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join