It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
some good video in this thread, but i forgot one of the most powerful one!

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming

"Dannion Brinkley is a New York Times best selling author and internationally acclaimed lecturer and intuitive. Struck by lightning and clinically dead for 28 minutes, Dannion has lived on both sides of the veil since 1975. His incredible gifts and understanding of the spiritual realms have kept him in public demand for almost thirty years."

one of my top 3 videos on the internet

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
David Wilcock Goes Into Detail About What He Thinks May Happen on December 21, 2012

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Nothing like invoking the goof ball of goof balls. You can be pretty sure that whatever Wilcock says won't happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nothing like invoking the goof ball of goof balls. You can be pretty sure that whatever Wilcock says won't happen.

that's ok, you can think that

your thoughts create your reality.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As far as the monumental happening... The world is headed for something big for sure. Every year storms get bigger, earthquakes get worse and global warming continues to be debated as if it's an opinion rather than scientific fact. What's coming isn't spiritual awakening or anything so esoteric. What's coming is rising oceans and ever increasing natural disasters which will feed the flames of "end times" doomsayers, but science has given us the explanation for everything that's happening right now, and told us what to do to at least slow it down. However, instead of changing our behaviors to slow down the destruction we make up elaborate reasons other than the factual ones for why something "monumental" is happening. Global warming is monumental, and it's happening, and it's not because of spiritual unawakening, it's because we've depended on dead dinosaurs to fuel our civilization.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
As far as the monumental happening... The world is headed for something big for sure. Every year storms get bigger, earthquakes get worse and global warming continues to be debated as if it's an opinion rather than scientific fact. What's coming isn't spiritual awakening or anything so esoteric. What's coming is rising oceans and ever increasing natural disasters which will feed the flames of "end times" doomsayers, but science has given us the explanation for everything that's happening right now, and told us what to do to at least slow it down. However, instead of changing our behaviors to slow down the destruction we make up elaborate reasons other than the factual ones for why something "monumental" is happening. Global warming is monumental, and it's happening, and it's not because of spiritual unawakening, it's because we've depended on dead dinosaurs to fuel our civilization.

hi,

there is a spiritual conspiracy going on too...

we are ALL spiritual beings, ALL pieces of Source..

yes there are Earth changes going on, i't's part of the cleanse, mama earth needs to cleanse and to rise in vibrations which is more heat...we are all evolving, well most of us..lol

you know what i mean...

oh and oil does not come from dino bones, lol, you can think of it as mama earths blood...she uses it to cushion the tecktonic plates..

and last i checked there are big quakes going on because of it..lol

good job Humans!

lol

oh well, we will learn someday/somehow

i just love and go with the flow..

good times

these are the end times..

the end of "time"

LOL

all is well

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Okay..You have completely convinced me that Wilcox is a blathering, ditzy, uneducated idiot that is only after the almighty dollar with his predictions. A tin foil hat wearing goof ball. I will never listen to him again.

Obviously, you have 100x more knowledge than him and have been studying this 2012 phenom for the last 10 or 20 years it seems, so I would just like to ask YOU what is going to happen on 12-21-2012, because I have NO idea what is going to transpire. I can't even tell you what is gooing to happen 15 minutes from now and I have a "daytimer" I go by..

Please elaborate, and tell me all the details, because I am in search of answers so I can tell my children what the truth is.

If you say, "I don't know", then it seems to me that Wilcoxs' or anyone else's view might just be possible.

I look forward to your enlightened view.

Thanks,

oxi

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

there is a spiritual conspiracy going on too...

we are ALL spiritual beings, ALL pieces of Source..

yes there are Earth changes going on, i't's part of the cleanse, mama earth needs to cleanse and to rise in vibrations which is more heat...we are all evolving, well most of us..lol

you know what i mean...

oh and oil does not come from dino bones, lol, you can think of it as mama earths blood...she uses it to cushion the tecktonic plates..

and last i checked there are big quakes going on because of it..lol

good job Humans!

I don't mean any disrespect, but you are stating personal beliefs as if they are facts. "We are all spiritual beings" is an unprovable statement and therefore is not a fact. "I believe we are all spiritual beings" is the accurate way to phrase that. Global warming is a fact, provable by science. Mother Earth's lifeforce being out of balance is not. We can't talk about them as if they are the same thing.

When your beliefs become provable facts then we'll be on to something! Until then, I have to take what you say in the same grain-of-salt way I take it when someone hands me a tract for their particular brand of theism. In my view, and what I've drummed into my kids, is that if someone says they know the absolute truth about anything spiritual... they are lying. Your persona of love and happiness is betrayed by the lack of humility in your personal beliefs. Anyone THAT SURE that they are right about something as subjective as spirituality is either trying to fool others or has been thoroughly fooled themselves. I'm sure you are a decent person, just like many preachers are decent folks too, but once you start lying to me by stating unprovable beliefs as undeniable facts... then I cease to listen to what you are saying.

Maybe we are spiritual beings, maybe we're bags of neurotic meat. I don't know, but I will say I've seen very little evidence for the former. I am open minded to listening to other open minded individuals, but from what I can tell it seems like you have closed your mind to other viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Oh boy!
I wish I could be more like you, living with such hope and positive transformation, increased vibrations etc.

Unfortunately, logic over-rides all that for me.

On the other hand, stereologist could lighten up just a tad, I agree with him a lot, but I have had pre-cognition experiences and beyond coincidence things happen, and have seen what I believe 'may' have been a ghost.

However, all this new age stuff makes me cringe.

So I guess that would make me an open ended skeptic.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

hi

yep, facts are facts

i KNOW that you and i are God and immortal souls

i KNOW that we are not alone in this universe/creation

you will remember eventually, all will

enjoy the ride of life

i love you

i gotta go make love now, lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

'She' doesn't use it to cushion 'her' plates, it's just there.

That's like saying a person gets zits because squeezing them on a Saturday night gives the person something to do, zits are there to alleviate boredom.
No, they are just there.

lol

(indeed)

oh well, we will learn someday/somehow

Maybe

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by SKMDC1

hi

yep, facts are facts

i KNOW that you and i are God and immortal souls

i KNOW that we are not alone in this universe/creation

Sorry, those aren't facts, those are beliefs based on faith.
Where is your proof of these facts, are you hiding something from us?

i gotta go make love now, lol

I got to get some beer.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thoughts do not create reality. Such claims go back to Castenda and even further back. It simply is not true although it reels in gullible fish with ease.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Sorry quakes are not increasing. Nor is volcanism (which you did not mention) increasing.

One of the few things that has been increasing for a while is floods and that is due to the actions of humans.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxidadoblancoquepasa

Wilcock is a repeater of ideas. Nothing he states originates from him.

The 2012 ideas come from back in 1984 or so when Argueles and others noticed that the Mayan long count ended soon. So they started making up stories to connect to that event. There is nothing special about that date other than the fact that the GMT correlation was chosen right before the story tellers cut loose. Today there are many 2012 charlatans including Wilcock cashing in on the date that has no significance. You might as well choose tomorrow as being the date. It was not an important date to the Mayans. It was not an important date for any other culture. It is simply a date chosen by those sucking money out of the pockets of the gullible.

So what do you tell your children. Simple. Tell them it's a joke someone made up. That is what it actually is.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Cornucopia you don't know those are correct. You have faith that these are correct statements.

They are not facts since they are faith based.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hi all,

skeptics unite!

lol

LOL

i love you guys

you may not see me after dec 21 2012, i may be gone into the 5th dimension,

now is your chance to share some love with me

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a great desire to be there for big events. One of the older ones I know about is the desire to be there for the second coming in 70AD. People interpreted a comment by Jesus to indicate that the Second Coming would be in their life time. So by 70AD or whenever it was people were ready for the big event.

Notice that people like Miller and Camping and others always place their prediction in their lifetime. It's never in the future. They want to be a part of it.

People thinking 2012 being special is in a way clouded by the thought that something special happens when they are alive.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

hi all,

skeptics unite!

That implies there's something to unite against.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

hi all,

skeptics unite!

That implies there's something to unite against.

yeah, me and my threads...lol

check out my other threads/topics

hugs!

The Secret - First 20 mins

This is the first 20 minutes of the film The Secret. Its creation and use are authorized by TS Production LLC, acting through TS Ltd., Luxembourg Branch (TS), and is intended as a gift to all for personal use

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join