It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN population control: 60% of all humans on earth are asian and indian. Does the nwo target them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You think the insane lusciferian UN power structure is going to try to start a war on China or have a WMD bioweapon be released in india? 4 billion living feeling human beings could be targeted.
Look at the MSM marketing that idea to the public.

Remember the georgia guidestones?

See how the US neo-con war hawks pushing a NATO vs China/Russia WW3.
Maybe the nwo attacks any country that has high human carbon tax and are not compliant to the UN green cartel?
edit on 13-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Don't forget about the Israeli neo con war hawks who are looking to start a war with Iran. Wars, conflicts, battles, operations, terrorist attacks all have been on going in our human history since we started recording history.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

They are already poisoning us with flouride ion and mercury laced "vaccines".

Remember when Bill "eugenicist" Gates went to india with David rockefeller?

www.youtube.com...
www.oldthinkernews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In the 1800's 60% of the world population was Asian and Indian.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They have active population control in China. The one baby policy. It wasn't nefarious in its intent (horrible in its application) it was because there was too many damned people.

I don't really get you people. Instead of listening to Alex Jones and David Icke, why don't you just book a flight to these places and actually educate yourselves.

It's like seeing a kid watch Saturday morning cartoons thinking its real...
edit on 13-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Remember all those harmful metallic particle released in the air through the Chemtrails as a part of depopulation. Lets Hang Them

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure how much of the population has to die out. If 60% of the worlds population is Asian(india is part of asia.) Why would you target them? It would make sense to work on the smaller number as it's easier and cost effective.

I would think IF the NWO is trying to destroy population for means of lessening the mouths to feed and minds to revolt, they would let the overpopulated nations like india/china, as well as the starving nations in africa run their natural course. Over population in itself is an effective means of combating population. Once it breaches balance, those people begin to die, at alarming rates. No, food because the masses devour them, and even still those eating die leaving less for the up and coming, disease runs rampant due to cramped conditions, it's almost inevitable.

I think if the NWO is trying to take over the world, they will do so by starting with the minorities.(in the case of the world this means white people folks.) IF you can diminish the numbers that oppose and dumb down those that accept the program, it's pretty easy from then on out.

China and India may be booming populaces, but they aren't Ethiopia. It would be mighty hard to wipe them off the slate. Especially considering China and India have more available health care than say the US. In the US, you will lose your house, car and job to get appropriate health care or you will just have to suffer and die. Although certain areas(not as many as you think) of India and China may not have equivalent health practices the care is there. So unless you want to go in on foot and try to kill, Billions of Asians, I don't see it being so simple. A disease/virus threat there is as much of a threat here. One individual has to go to any airport and boom it's a world wide event. They don't even have to get on the plane, a man(or woman) unknowingly carrying said biothreat, cleans the aircraft between flights. Passengers get on and they are now exposed.

I just don't see how the NWO would specifically target Asians... and we all should be aware Asia is the next economic hub. Everything in the world comes out of Asia these days.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
China

India

So you know, since Chinese and Indian people haven't been indoctrinated to spout "freedom" every time they stub their toes, they aren't aware of the frivolous contempt you have of the world.

I highly doubt an untouchable living in the Mumbai slums is thinking about the evil NWO and their means to kill them with vaccines and fluoride.

Being that most of the people they know will die because they don't have potable drinking water, a painful death from cholera or diarrhoea scares them much more than a mythical rich dude in an ivory tower.

Notice that there are class systems around the world, and there has been for thousands of years. India specifically has a caste system. Yes there are people at the top and the bottom. But by no means is any of this "New" and there's hardly much "Order" either...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

that ex Forbes beurau chief in Japan Benjamin Fulford talkes about how bird flu and/or sars were aimed at the aisian population.. and how these "dragon mafia" ninjas are supposed to attack the illuminati.. it's an interesting story to hear him talk about it.

honestly.. i think they'll use a zombie plague thing...
because nothing makes a dent in the world population like an epidemic where the infected actively seek out the uninfected.... all the others fail because we're in the age of information and people find out about threatening viruses and remove themselves from danger far too quickly than they can take effect.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Any disease that seems abnormal to the sufferer will result in them seeking out Help IE the uninfected. Depending of course on the symptoms. If it's something unusually embarrassing like a bunch of nipple looking things start popping up on you they might try to hide at first, but at some point as long as they have the strength they will seek medical attention. It can be as simple as a cough, you go to the store to get cough syrup, where you interact with the healthy. This is how all disease works, it's spread by interaction with other human beings. I think a zombie scenario type weapon would be amazing(too many video games I guess,) how ever It's incredibly unlikely, and not the most effective means of spreading the bio threat.

The ultimate bio weapon, needs to be contagious in it's earliest stages with NO symptoms. That way it's spread before you even are aware you or any one else is sick. A long incubation period would also increase the effectiveness of the bio weapon, as someone could come in contact unknowingly and travel a great distance before the first symptoms show.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

ok l

i had recently said "the infected seek out the uninfected"

evidently you didn't understand that in a zombie-scenario...
let me rephrase what i said so you can get a clearer picture.

it's the most damaging disease type because the infected ...rabidly, ferociously, speedily, seek out the uninfected surround them by the thousands...and rip their faces and skin off ..24-7 with no rest and constant bombardment.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

They have active population control in China. The one baby policy. It wasn't nefarious in its intent (horrible in its application) it was because there was too many damned people.

I don't really get you people. Instead of listening to Alex Jones and David Icke, why don't you just book a flight to these places and actually educate yourselves.

It's like seeing a kid watch Saturday morning cartoons thinking its real...

Do you think a government that forces you to have an abortion against your will is ok?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I don't believe benjamin fulfurt I think he's a entertainer. Not a freelance conspiracy researcher.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Man that place is crowded! I also hear both of their Gov'ts are completely corrupt and not for the people. Maybe on paper the Gov'ts are supposed to work for everyone but in practice they completely fail. Every country has its corruption & oppressions but thank god for the USA, and Canada.

F U N W O
edit on 14-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
China

India

So you know, since Chinese and Indian people haven't been indoctrinated to spout "freedom" every time they stub their toes, they aren't aware of the frivolous contempt you have of the world.

So freedom is indoctrination.
Ok that's your business. Contempt of the world? What do you mean? Your not one of those crazed skeptics are you? Why would an entire continent of people care about a random american's post on a conspiracy forum? You got these crazy skeptics comparing whole continents of people to a single message board posters. Skeptics.

I highly doubt an untouchable living in the Mumbai slums is thinking about the evil NWO and their means to kill them with vaccines and fluoride.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation cares enough about them to poison them with active polio.
But go on...

www.naturalnews.com...

Being that most of the people they know will die because they don't have potable drinking water, a painful death from cholera or diarrhoea scares them much more than a mythical rich dude in an ivory tower.

Mythical rich dude? Who's that? Are you hallucinating strawmen arguments again skeptic?

Notice that there are class systems around the world, and there has been for thousands of years. India specifically has a caste system. Yes there are people at the top and the bottom. But by no means is any of this "New" and there's hardly much "Order" either...

Your entitled to your own opinion and I agree to disagree about your argument.
So you admit there are class systems(socio-political pyramid schemes) around the world yet you deny a world-wide organized class system under the UN globalist plutocrats and financial oligarchs.

Find that kind of funny you pick and choose like that.

So you believe there's no an efforts to slow population growth in developing countries by international agencies like Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?
edit on 14-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Like there's ever a chance of that happening, Bill can try all he likes, the exponential rate of population growth will not be stemmed by some vaccine program, nothing short of a nuclear holocaust or some global catastrophe will stop people having kids at the rate they are(about 300 born in the time it took for me to type this post).

The whole NWO 'depopulation' myth is a silly laughable joke.....there I said it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Screw the nwo.

Keep reproducing. Remember the india superbug,avian flu SARS and swine flu? Bioweapon release?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Screw the nwo.

Keep reproducing. Remember the india superbug,avian flu SARS and swine flu? Bioweapon release?

I'd rather there was less people on the planet, but hey....that makes me a eugenicist!!!

I like nature and being away from the urban sprawl, I don't like how humans treat the environment....that makes me a dufus hypnotized by green propaganda!!!

Bioweapons? They're not gonna stop the population growth.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

UN is spreading their "vaccines" in the US,nigeria,etc.

They sure love mankind.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

UN is spreading their "vaccines" in the US,nigeria,etc.

They sure love mankind.

....and the population is still going to keep growing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join