It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a recount on votes I haven't heard about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was on jury duty today, and one of the members present stated he was appointed to recount votes in our county in Colorado for the next two days, so he could not be on the jury.

Is there an official recount of the election votes going on that I haven't heard about?
Would they be keeping this silent to dull the uproar that is and would be going on?
edit on 13-11-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I know some votes are being recounted for council position, and governor positions...but if your talking the presidential position...I though Romney conceded to the election and it's done.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

He did not state specifically one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Would they be keeping this silent to dull the uproar that is and would be going on?

From the tone of that question, it very well seems that you want something to happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

Trolling anyone... So know we have come to assuming they want something to happen

Actually it sounded more like he is interested in knowing if anyone has heard anything about this...

@OP
so far Your the first to mention it that I know

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Trolling anyone... So know we have come to assuming they want something to happen

Actually it sounded more like he is interested in knowing if anyone has heard anything about this...

@OP
so far Your the first to mention it that I know

Thanks for trying to neutralize me by categorizing me with a silly stigmatized term.

The guy could've floated across alright if he had just kept that final question out of the post. If he was truly just interested in recounts, he would have just ended it with that question. But he couldn't contain the urge to add a little nugget of doom to the equation which then proves my point. Maybe he doesn't want it to happen, but there's no utility in adding that "question." It's just meant to stir the pot and feed those with some doom fetish.

edit on 2012.11.13 by TravisBickle451 because: ...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thanks for your response. And yes, I was just asking, cause I don't watch t.v.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

no I am dancing politely around your strawman attack that is baseless... you attacked first and left the impression this is what was going on...

Otherwise you would not resort to the words you chose...

From the tone of that question, it very well seems that you want something to happen.

then you a smiley on it...

no sir you are part of the group of people here that have decided anyone with anything that sounds different must be up to something pro-conservative... we jump them and demand ID

This is ATS not some 4-chan site.. deny your own ignorance...

You should have asked

The tone of your question sounds like this X....
DO you actually means this X,or am I miss reading it

also of note, you did not comment on the Recount part at all... you went trolling and I call

If you would, how about saying

I am a liberal (admitting you have a problem is the first step)

I feel the votes have all been counted and their is enough of a majority that the remaining votes regardless of who the go for will not affect the outcome...

Then post your evidence that with the numbers....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Its cool I am curious my self if there is more accurate information available... Not watching tv is sounding more and more like a bright idea...

ats has a more specific thread rather then the general question it started with more of a focus on Florida

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yours is more general and asking if there are any recounts

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

no I am dancing politely around your strawman attack that is baseless... you attacked first and left the impression this is what was going on...

Otherwise you would not resort to the words you chose...

then you a smiley on it...

no sir you are part of the group of people here that have decided anyone with anything that sounds different must be up to something pro-conservative... we jump them and demand ID

This is ATS not some 4-chan site.. deny your own ignorance...

You should have asked

The tone of your question sounds like this X....
DO you actually means this X,or am I miss reading it

also of note, you did not comment on the Recount part at all... you went trolling and I call

If you would, how about saying

I am a liberal (admitting you have a problem is the first step)

I feel the votes have all been counted and their is enough of a majority that the remaining votes regardless of who the go for will not affect the outcome...

Then post your evidence that with the numbers....

Thanks for trying to draw something out of nothing. You are good at playing out a story out of minimal information and your imagination. Fancy giving a shot at screenwriting or something like that?

And again, you are so polite in pushing me into some "group" (THE group) and then automatically making conclusions based on that shallow assumption. Where or when did I sign up for said group?

I don't know who you think you are trying to tell me what I should've said, but I guess I was in the wrong simply because I didn't think like you or said what I "should have" said. And once again, your "script" is written out for me to say things which came to you out of your shallow assumptions.

If your solution to problems is to feed into and push dichotomies, then I hope you come around and find a better way. Us/Them. Liberal/Conservative. ATS/The rest.

top topics

join