It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In China Dematerialize Into Light On Camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
(disclaimer: i'm no video expert but found this one to be interesting none the less)

i1126.photobucket.com...
i1126.photobucket.com...
i1126.photobucket.com...
(having issues embedding the images would appreciate if someone could do it)

1. www.youtube.com...
2. www.youtube.com...
3. www.youtube.com...
(also having issues embedding the videos, would appreciate if someone could do that)
can anyone translate the video she is speaking Chinese I think??

The first video looks to be the original copy of the footage. As the UFO dematerializes you can clearly hear the whistling sounds it makes right as it vanishes.

The second video shows the same video but also in slow motion at the end.

The third video shows also in slow motion but with still frames as well.

A couple reasons why I think this could be a legit video:

1. Usually the fake videos are not too up close of the UFO - or the UFO looks very clear and perfect looking. This one is kinda blurry for some reason. Maybe because if its actually a real video - this craft obviously isnt something "normal" and may look distorted for some reason?

2. People report hearing sounds around UFOs. Sometimes a high pitch sound or another type of sound (i think like a sound of bells?). This video you can clearly here the sounds the UFO makes before and as it vanishes.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There you are.

Peace
edit on 13-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This one is kinda blurry for some reason.

Probably on purpose. Looks very CGI in my opinion. (Notice the brightness and clarity of the lights when it disappears).

UFOs are getting a lot of play in China in the past 5 years. Tech development, space craft and aircraft testing and the general advancement of the Chinese in aeronautics...

I was listing to an HK radio show awhile ago and they had a 1 hour segment on UFOs, all the hype and intended "spookiness" of the American shows, just looking for audience and marketing dollars...
edit on 13-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CGI takes a tad bit of effort. This is usually why the videos are under 60 seconds long.

That said, it doesn't mean this is CGI.

I am no video expert, and I've been tricked in the past by these things. I have watched over a thousand UFO vids, however... And this one just feels very fake to me.

Either way, even if this is another classic fake - I still feel it is a representation of something very real.

Thanks for sharin'

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

And to do my part,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The CGI effect when it leaves is the giveaway. Pretty bad fake if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Chinese Geek make movie on PC yes?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To have the lights around the craft perfectly aligned with the camera angle is an amazing coincidence

Designed by humans

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I get the impression that the tracking is not perfect. I see subtle problems with it, as the 'craft' moves slowly, the building remains still, the camera moves slightly, it's not quite tied perfectly to the building.

But then it could just be me looking for it.

Personal opinion has me believing this is yet another cgi attempt. And if it's not, and this is indeed a space craft, well now what... nothing.. back to the grind as usual. so it doesn't matter, does it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow, this is the topic of one of my old threads from 2006!!!! Amazing that over half a decade later, people are still talking about it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join