It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader , first time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hello,... I have been reading offline on this site or not as a member for a long time. Come and go as I please and your site is very interesting and I thought I would join. I heard a few things about the illuminati and the music industry that brought me to this site a long time ago. The masons and their collective works. I am also interested about everything I could learn in the archives about Area 51 and the moon landings. I am also interested in aliens. I hope to be a member real soon with 20 posts so I can write some of my own things or conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welcome. Any conspiracies you are interested in writing about? Looking forward to your posts

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Welcome to ATS. Here's your welcome cake...enjoy...

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS 1Neo,
I am sure you will enjoy your stay.
If there is anything I can help you with just ask by U2U.
There is a lot of useful info on almost any question you may have.
Check out the search function if you know what it is you are looking for.
Hope to see you around on the boards.
Quad

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Des that looks yummy, did you bring some for the rest of us?
Were we out of cookies again? I thought Beezer was making another "special batch"?
He must have run out of raisens again ( I told him to start eating more fiber).
I will make a quick run to the market. Be back soon.
Quad.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

No. There is nothing I can think of writing about I am just glad to have the freedom to if I wanted. It's hard for me to do anything but read because I don't know what to write about, I don't have many conspiracies in normal everyday life.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

That's how most of us are here, so don't feel bad. There are some great posters, but there is much to learn, deliberate on, and debunk before you start posting. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

That's what you say now. Just wait...soon...a topic will get under your skin, and you'll find yourself typing something to post in response. Just because you can....it happened to all of us....
You'll do fine.....

Quad was whining about no cookies, so here's a batch for everyone in your intro thread. Just watch out for that Bunny Beezzer...he's a cookie thief....and he's good at it....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

whinning? Me? Well I never!!!
I would have eaten a slice of cake but 1 NEO has not got around to cutting it.
Whinning, indeed!

Thanks for the cookies Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank you for welcoming me to the community, you have a lot of interesting things to read about and it's a lot better than just sitting back and watching tv , with a light blue tint on a body fixed on a window into society. People always tell me I should read more and rather communicate with other people then sit alone in the dark and watch other people live their lives and zone out or just stare for hours. I wasn't aware of all the rules but I will read up on them and follow them , thanks. Wow meeting the staff on my first thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

i joined today also! glad to see im not the only new one here! enjoy your stay here!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy the ride and have fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
and if youre good .. you get some stars .... waaay haaay
welcome ...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NEO001

Hi, I hunted you down so I could reply to you in your own thread.
When people said you should communicate with other people, they probably mean in person but it's your life so just do your own thing. Well thats what I think anyway, have fun.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

can i have a cake! nice!! i am new to here too

new topics

top topics

join