Obamacare Subsidizes Abortions for Women Making $90,000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You're right Neo. The debt is out of control, the government is spending gobs of money on all kinds of different things....so the solution is to complain about health insurance and the small possibility some woman may have an abortion?

If you were really concerned about saving innocent lives and taxpayer money, you would author a thread complaining about the war overseas or the vast military-industrial complex in America.

Abortion pails in comparison.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Your sense of morality offends me.

People who will let children starve and live abusive lives feeling unwanted sickens me especially when they do it in the name of their faith, God, and try to claim moral high ground.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I don't believe in war, does that mean I shouldn't have to pay taxes to a country that goes to war with EVERYBODY? Why is your morality more important than mine?

What about government legislated morality such as the care act?

What about that?

Then of course the difference between abortion and war is:

In a war the person has the ability and capacity to fight back or flee.

Abortion they don't.
edit on 13-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by neo96

You're right Neo. The debt is out of control, the government is spending gobs of money on all kinds of different things....so the solution is to complain about health insurance and the small possibility some woman may have an abortion?

If you were really concerned about saving innocent lives and taxpayer money, you would author a thread complaining about the war overseas or the vast military-industrial complex in America.

There is more than one complex in this country all I hear is about how evil the Mic is the real problem but not the only problem is the:

Welfare industrial complex of which 2.5 trillion is being spent every single year.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by neo96

Your sense of morality offends me.

People who will let children starve and live abusive lives feeling unwanted sickens me especially when they do it in the name of their faith, God, and try to claim moral high ground.

Yeah well people who kill children to save a dollar offend me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Most of the people that die in wars are the innocent people that cannot flee or fight back. How many pregnant women have died in war-torn areas that had no chance to run for safety?

So how is war any better justified or morally acceptable?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You tell me

There have been more than 55 million abortions in the United States since the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973. The figure, while staggering, doesn’t really do justice to the total number of people directly killed from abortion in the United States or missing as a result.

Olson reaches a conclusion that abortion has directly and indirectly destroy the lives of more than 117 million people and that that has had an adverse affect on the economy.

If one standard is to used they both should equally be condemned, but that said all I hear is about how many people have fled in war zones and who become poltical refugees.

www.lifenews.com...

Both are evil and to me one is clearly more evil that is abortion agian no capacity to do anything but die.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by neo96

There is more than one complex in this country all I hear is about how evil the Mic is the real problem but not the only problem is the:

Welfare industrial complex of which 2.5 trillion is being spent every single year.

We do not spend 2.5 trillion a year on welfare programs.

Even adding state programs we spend almost $800 billion.

US Govt Spending

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Sorry my bad the military and wars is clearly the problem

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those are some nice graphs. I'll have to look into them to verify their validity.

But I have to ask one thing......where is the graph showing we spend 2.5 trillion a year on welfare? You didn't provide that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Sorry no graph for that just added medicare and SS plus interest from this site www.usdebtclock.org...

Then added the billions we spend on the welfare program.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well SS is not welfare. The politicians may have raided it, but it has been paid into by Americans and Americans should receive the benefit of it.

No freebies there.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Well SS is not welfare. The politicians may have raided it, but it has been paid into by Americans and Americans should receive the benefit of it.

No freebies there.

Social Security,Medicare,Medicaid, are welfare programs.

When people take more out than they return in that is essentially a "freebie".

A person only pays 6% a year of their total income, their employer matches that and receive more than they paid in.

Tbe same goes with medicaid those few bucks taken out for 40 years do nothing but pay for those who are using them since the payee is obviously not.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My viewpoint on abortion is that it's a woman's choice. I think this is both a good and bad idea. Good because not everyone has the money to terminate a pregnancy and bad because there's too many women out there who use abortion as a "too late prevention pill".

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Really was not focused on the abortion aspect of that article it was about giving money to people who can obviously take care of themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The soaring welfare spending since 2008 is not a temporary increase reflecting the recession, as it is not projected to decline after the economy recovers. By 2013, total annual welfare spending will have grown still more, to nearly $1 trillion. Over the 10 year period from 2009 to 2018, federal and state welfare spending will total $10.3 trillion. This does not include Obamacare’s massive expansion of Medicaid, or the massive new entitlement providing subsidies for families making close to $100,000 per year, and beyond. Together, this abusive entitlement spending will add trillions more.

www.forbes.com...

or the massive new entitlement providing subsidies for families making close to $100,000 per year, and beyond. Together, this abusive entitlement spending will add trillions more.

Read or don't that forbes article.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Nope no misunderstanding at all here

"These plans, including those which cover abortions without any limits, will be eligible for federal tax credit subsidies when the enrollee earns less than four times the federal poverty level," the USCCB explained. "[color=amber] In all previous federal programs, including the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, such tax subsidies for overall plans that include elective abortions were forbidden by law."
no argument here Neo, just emphasizing what most are intentionally over-looking.

and with Obamacare, NO ONE will have the option to not pay for abortions or contraceptives ... that's right, NO ONE.
why no one ? because if your plan doesn't cover it, your taxes will for someone else.
extortion at its finest.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I see, my apologies. It's almost 6am here now and I haven't slept in a while. But is this surprising though? That the government spends money where it isn't needed? The government has been doing that for decades. :/

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by neo96

I see, my apologies. It's almost 6am here now and I haven't slept in a while. But is this surprising though? That the government spends money where it isn't needed? The government has been doing that for decades. :/

Nah no worries all opinions are welcome here, and yes spending money were it isn't needed is a massive problem in this country.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Just more of the church whining about birth control. I love the examples though.

What about a divorced 38-year-old public school principal who has three children and earns $90,000 per year?

Here's one possibility: A married mother of five working as a teacher at a Catholic school, earning a salary of $35,000 per year, and doing her best to teach her pupils and her own children that God gives every human being an inalienable right to life.

The person that wrote this article is an idiot.

Strange. I always thought that the person who replied to that post was a young child.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join