It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonentity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Peace to all of you, the Voice of the Lord cannot be heard in a storm, so receive peace as your spirit eats from the Hand of God.

Become weak in the world and God will be your Strength. Turn down the pleasures of this world with faith in Christ, offering these little "things" as sacrifices in Jesus Christ's Name. God sees and rewards. Know that He is watches over you, and abides within you, and as long as you bear the world in faith, you remain under the wings of God.

What consolation is there for scoffers and skeptics?
They have only the comfort of themselves, of their passions, of their unbelief, and of their weakened sight which blinds them. They ignore the offering of God's love so that they may indulge in sin. And after their spirits are made dull they languish.

We have not learned to treat God in such a way as to erase His Fingerprint from our hearts.
We know what sin is, and that it is a sin to remain ignorant of God out of choice.

"Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin"

We may seem weak for putting our trust in Christ, but shall we who know the Truth give in?
We are called boring by those who strive to satisfy their insatiable senses and passions in vain. Yet we are not restless who choose to live in God's Peace.

Christ has overcome the world!

With our Life in Christ we choose not to live as those in the world live.
We are spiritual beings, not brutes.
We are meek, we are holy, and we are bonded supernaturally by Love.

Against all odds we have risen from death.

We have risen from a world of transgression, to Life in the Spirit.

Rise you who have not, and become purified in your hearts by accepting the True God.

"I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me, find Me", proverbs 8:17

And may His peace be with you.
edit on 13-11-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

What consolation is there for scoffers and skeptics?
They have only the comfort of themselves, of their passions, of their unbelief, and of their weakened sight which blinds them. They ignore the offering of God's love so that they may indulge in sin. And after their spirits are made dull they languish.

Show me God offering his love and you will only ever point to yourself or a book. What you offer is a way of life you feel you must justify to yourself by pleading to others to believe the same.

This is how I see it anyways.

ETA:
I enjoy your writing though. I can only imagine what you'd do with better material.

edit on 13-11-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Peace to you.

Have you ever broken down in your car and someone has stopped to help and fix it?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever taken a test and just barely passed it?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever felt pain for a sick man and seen him recover?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever felt disgust with the world and everyday life, then felt sudden comfort and peace?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever seen a terminally ill man who is miraculously cured?
Thanks be to God!

God works through all things, and if you can understand an act of love you can understand God, giving Him thanks when you do. Men of love are the Children who have learned such from their Father's influence.

There are others, I do not just speak for my mentality, but the Spirituality of Christ's Body, and all members of The Holy Communion.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

As for my writing,
Thanks be to God!
My gifts shall be used for the edification of the Church of Christ.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Peace to you.

Have you ever broken down in your car and someone has stopped to help and fix it?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever taken a test and just barely passed it?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever felt pain for a sick man and seen him recover?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever felt disgust with the world and everyday life, then felt sudden comfort and peace?
Thanks be to God!
Have you ever seen a terminally ill man who is miraculously cured?
Thanks be to God!

God works through all things, and if you can understand an act of love you can understand God, giving Him thanks when you do. Men of love are the Children who have learned such from their Father's influence.

There are others, I do not just speak for my mentality, but the Spirituality of Christ's Body, and all members of The Holy Communion.

I have felt those, but perhaps I give credit where credit is due. Loving and thanking something other than the one who provided the help seems dreadful.

Quite an interesting take on things for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Is it not the impulse towards goodness that makes a man do good?
God gives that impulse. The man can be thanked, but I always thank God that He does not leave me without help.
All good things come from God. God is good to the virtuous and sinful, but the virtuous are under His wings.

Take the time to appreciate the Source of Good Things so that you can be a channel of light in this world.

Peace to you

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Thank you brother,

I love you so much brother!

You remind me of verses I read this morning,

1 Kings 19:9 And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?

10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

14 And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:

16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.

17 And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay.

18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Blessings and Love upon you and your entire family,

Your fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus,

Grace, Love and Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus unto you,

Amen

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Peace to you good man, your words brighten my heart. There are few of us left but that only means our glory will be greater. Faith is perfected among difficulties.

I said to a person on this site recently, how, in a world where demons are made comfortable, we become angels. Thus it is a greater merit to be God's persecuted people, He knows we are His, and by His side through the woods we walk, while others choose to walk by the dimmed light of their own self out of pride for life.

God's love is a gift which is given to all, but we do not take it for granted, but strive to be worthy of it forever.

Peace again to you

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

There is no greater honor in this life, to me anyways, than to be blessed with the ability to suffer for the Lords sake.

AV Mk 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

AV Ac 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

AV Ro 8:17 . And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

AV 1C 9:12 If others be partakers of [this] power over you, [are] not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

AV 1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

AV 2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us:

AV 1Pt 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

AV Re 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Grace, peace, Love and Mercy unto you, through Christ Jesus and The Fathers Spirit,

Amen

new topics

top topics

join