It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode : SHADOW OPERATIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hate to even bring up Project Camelot, but thought this was interesting. Interesting in the way roadkill looks, you don't want to look, but curiosity overcomes. I'm just fearful of there being an even greater audience for Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan to spew their ramblings. TruTV apparently ran a pilot of Shadow Operations this past week, here is some of it...

Per Bill Ryan...

The Project Camelot / TruTV pilot episode of SHADOW OPERATIONS -- entitled "The Mars Project" -- was aired on 7 November, 2012, two years after a long week of shooting in California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah.
Kerry and I were delighted. Taken by surprise by the sudden decision to screen the show, we were also delighted with the very positive response from a critical public who had only known TruTV for their commitment to Jesse Ventura's series CONSPIRACY THEORY. It now remains to be seen whether we'll be asked to shoot an entire series ourselves. Much will depend on the response from the public: this is all any network cares about. If you'd like to see any more of Project Camelot on television, then please write TruTV and let them know.

And you thought "Chasing UFO's" was bad TV huh?....

And yes I did a search and found only a short thread by Charizard buried in off-topic:TV

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I have probably watched every one of their interviews, hours and hours of (if true) potentially world changing information that should shock me to the core, and yet the only question I am left asking myself is...are they actually banging each other or not?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I have probably watched every one of their interviews, hours and hours of (if true) potentially world changing information that should shock me to the core, and yet the only question I am left asking myself is...are they actually banging each other or not?

classic

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
honestly, none of it is true. notta. Anyone linked to creating a TV series about this is obviously on a payroll, a personal one at that. If this kind of stuff were true, we would never know. Nor would any TPTB, let us know. And anyone close to the truth wouldn't last 2 days.

n, when you connect the dots and see who project camelot is connected to and with, you'll see the bigger picture right away. Ex hollywood mic and boom slaves, who never got their long awaited promised 15 minutes, so they went out and did it on their own.

Now kudos,does go a long way. After all they are not living poor by any means, and by all means we the people (not I for one) keep donating money so that they can go on lavish trips around the world and eat the finest foods the likes that Cesar himself devoured.

~end rant~

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm happy to see more of these shows but they at least need a skeptical mind on the team, like UFO Hunters had briefly in that one scientist guy, or Chasing UFO's had in the dude with glasses, or the girl on Finding Bigfoot, and wow I am not good with names.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
TruTV. Where the reality shows have disclaimers saying the show you are about to watch is a complete fabrication based on real events.

God I hate those repo shows. Sooooo dumb!

So much for the truth in TruTV.

I won't lie though, I want to watch it. Its better than the crap they have on that channel.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It was...ok. Though I mostly enjoyed it because of the talk about Mars, which is a subject that I've always been interested in. They had Hoagland on there showing some of his Mars anomaly pictures, particularly the "glass tubes" picture, which they claimed was a "leaked" photo from someone working at NASA (I never heard that claim before, is that total BS as I suspect it is?). They had an Earth geologist on there talking about how the 'tubes' look completely unnatural and making the claim that they must be artificial because there is no known geological process that can explain them. They also had other people making wild claims about alien seats from a UFO that can teleport people to Mars or anywhere you think about.

It had a little over-dramatized (as you'd expect), including one obviously-fake scene where a bunch of soldiers? surround them in the desert and demand that they hand over their cameras and film). But not as bad as shows like UFO Hunters or Finding Bigfoot (so far..). Being on TruTV automatically hurts the show's credibility, which may have been the point, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I absolutely despise project Camelot.

I have watched dozens of interviews, then it hit me.

What kind of person interviews someone and does not even let them speak their piece? Other than Fox news..lol

Cassidy will not even let anyone speak if they do not have the same views as Hera. I forget what I terview it was, but it was my last.

They are pushing an agenda for some other reason than to "inform" and it is funny that true TV have bought on to it.

There are two sides to every story, but cassidy's only has one.....

top topics

join