Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How do we know alqaeda really exists?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How do we know alqaeda exists? We know the mujahadeen exists. We know the taliban exists. How do we know alqaeda exists?

How do we know bin laden was a real person and not a pentagon/CIA hollywood portrayal?

Remember no body of him.They tossed his body in the ocean so they say. How do we know that happened and they didn't just made that up?
edit on 13-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Because NBC says so.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Osama bin laden was Elvis Presley in disguise. He was nearly forced and threaten by the American Government to act like a Muslim Terrorist or else they would reveal his home address and make him face the Press about why he lied about his death. And everyone knows that Elvis hates being interrogated by the Press so he had no choice plus the CIA would have Elvis Presley on the Team, how cool is that?
edit on 13-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

How do we know alqaeda exists?

It does exist...

But it's not ran by islamic fundamentalists...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Actually I do not know that YOU exist. Not an insult. Merely pointing out that almost everything that affects us to a certain extent depends on faith and belief. For all I know you might be some robotic computer. For all I know there is no China. I have not been there. I have been many places but not there. A lot of what I was taught in school I know to be BS or to have been into BS. The problem is there is rarely a way of knowing that whatever we are being told is the truth or that truth has not changed in the last couple of days.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can't remember where I read or heard this at, but I learned at one point that the term 'Al Qaeda' was created by the CIA or someone, and that it literally means 'Invisible Enemy' or something to that effect. In other words, there is no organization named Al Qaeda, just like there is no War on Terror. It's just some terms they throw around to make people think there really is something there that needs destroying.

Makes sense to me, but if I'm wrong, then blame it on whoever I learned it from lol
edit on 13-11-2012 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We know it exists because the CIA created it.

Here is a youtube link. Straight from our secretary of state.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Why did they create a terrorist organization?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Think a bit more about it. What is the best way to control opposing forces ? You create and then coordinate them, even if you do not succeed in calling all the would be opponents into your fake setup just the intel and benefits of understanding and shaping the opposition mindset is priceless...

al-Qaeda was an artificial construct, some place its inception to the CIA led effort against the USSR in Afganistan, but the fact is that there has not been (to my knowledge and IIRC) any claim of responsibility by that structure before the first attack on the twin towers court case where a "state informant" mentioned the name, after that only on 9/11 propaganda (the found tapes) that lead to it to be co-opted by various movements anti Anglo-American interests (+Israel and Saudi royals) as the leading banner. Today and post 9/11 we have a proliferation of claims of responsibility but is hard to claim that al-Qaeda exist as a static structure, we could more properly say the "label" is as useful as the "Anonymous" label is to every unenfranchised hacktivist, anyone can co-opt it...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Because the media tells us it exists.

Who are we to argue~?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Didn't the former CIA agent say that alqaeda doesn't exist?

alCIAda does exist and is actively operating internationally and is controlled by the UN new world order crime syndicate.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Al Qaeda only exist under the msm and bush's mouth. Can we prove CIA created it, no but we know hands are involved.

Why is it so hard to find the real source under these so called terrorists? We can and never will because folks, its all made up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Still don't think they exist.

Maybe the CIA killed the actor portraying bin laden then spun it as the real bin laden.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Same here man,,I beleive likeHiliary said, CIA created them and now we use it as a tool..As for Bin Lades I have thought the same thing for years,,is he real,,certain trustworthy people seem to think he was real,, who knows

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Take a plane ride to the middle east and ask the locals. they do exist.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A very good question and one that unfortunately does not come up often enough on ATS where what is true is and the nature of truth is discussed very little for a community that has an ethos of truth.

First if you will, allow me to explore the philosophical aspect of your question as it is as much a question of philosophy as it is history. Socrates once pointed out that all he could really claim to know what the he knew nothing. If one really does spend some time pondering this idea then the truth behind it becomes apparent. For example how do we know the earth is round, because some guy on TV says so, because a book says so, because some guy apparently went up to space to observe this and on. Even that which you observe for yourself is always impossible to prove knowledge, as really I don’t even know for 100% certainty that I am real, I could be part of an advanced AI. As such for all I know the world is really flat and you can’t prove me wrong.

Well you can, almost, there is a paradox in Socrates observation that all one can truly is know is that one knows nothing for claiming to know nothing is claiming to know something. Therefore If I know at least one thing for sure, then it shows I am capable of knowledge and comprehension of truth. Both knowledge and truth I believe to be interconnected, you cannot know the truth of something unless you have knowledge the more knowledge you have the more confident you can be in said truth.

So what does some old guy and flat earth have to do with Al-Qa’ida well this in turn means that if I take the time to feed myself about Knowledge about Al-Qa’ida I can develop a understanding of the truth behind Al-Qa’ida. I have spent quite a lot of time studying Al-Qa’ida and let me assure you it is real. I know this based on my reading of the world around me and the time I have spent really looking into the history of Al-Qa’ida in depth. I have looked at all aspects of this history including the possibility that Al-Qa’ida was an illusion and on the balance of evidence I have concluded that Al-Qa’ida does exist.

I know that many on ATS would contest this view, I would say that these are people who have not looked at the full history. ATS is a conspiracy website, most of its members read conspiracy based media that I view as being inherently flawed and as such don’t trust it. However for the many who do trust this type of media they will be inclined to believe that Al-Qa’ida does not exist and furthermore that they have “proof” of this when in reality they don’t. it goes back to my “flat earth” stuff if all you ever read about is flat earth then you’re going to believe the earth is flat, if all you believe is “the earth is round” then you’re going to be of the opinion its round but if you read both, then you may still believe it is round. However as you have read both sides of the argument and fed yourself this knowledge you can be more confident that your opinion that it is indeed round.

So can I “prove” to you that Al-Qa’ida exists, no, no I can’t at least not in a single thread or with a single link. What I can do is tell you that if you go and study both side of the debate and feed yourself with balanced media then you might start to see that proof for yourself.

S&F OP for a good question, it’s a shame the answer is not as simple as the question.

top topics

join