It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find the lack of concern for the world environment/mankind Disturbing................

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Let time teach you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Paragraphs are your friend!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry, I stopped reading the OP once I got to "Jesus" in the username.

Have a blessed day.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here is a lesson I learned in life......

The world is so vast and there is so much going on, that you will find what you're looking for. If you're a complainer and only see what's wrong with this world you will find that. If you have an optimistic outlook on life you will have much better success. If you have a negative outlook on life, it doesn't matter what happens to you, nothing will make you happy. You could win 300 million dollars and I'm sure you'll complain about paying taxes and about people wanting something, so just be happy with what you got and take things one day at a time instead of worrying about useless junk than will most likely not happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See."

Good luck with your denial.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Although you could do well with a paragraph or two...
I like your title and I get the drift of what you are saying. Looking at things the way they seem to be, none of us hold much hope and seems like everyone is waiting for the other shoe to fall. Others, like those who might reply here rudely are most likely very shallow, basic and not really have too much going for them when it comes to sensitivity. They may not even noticing what goes on around them or see what is missing is love, compassion and caring. . As long as they have their little hole in the ground, enough ammo and dry food to last they imagine they are going to forage through the next stage or existence no matter what hardship it brings and no matter how miserable it is. Pay them no mind. Trust me most of the frontier boys itching to run for the woods and bug out there till doomsday are not so tough. They will be the first ones crying like babies. They will be the ones that everyone else has to rescue.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Have a blessed day.

Who is doing the blessing in that "day" if you stopped reading at Jesus in the username?
Or was that empty rhetoric and you were not really not wishing a pleasant day to the OP at all?

It is the intention behind your particular brand of nonsense that matters.

Are you trying to be superior, smarter than, or mean?
Are you trying to share your innermost frustrations with friends on a conspiracy site?

One of the above is you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
reply to post by boncho

No offense but you don't read that well do ya?And what about the rest of what i said is untrue or crazy?Im crazy becuase im disgusted by the actions of the lack of concern or care for their fellow man or environment...wow what rock did you crawl out of?...peace be with you oh know it all

edit on 13-11-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

So you decide to help by sitting behind your computer and complaining, well done

If only there could more people like you, you do so much for humanity I commend you

One would be able to read better if one could write better

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
reply to post by misscurious

Oh and by the way...if you read what i wrote and are able to really absorb it then you would see that I am not letting this get me down.....or that I am living my whole life by my opinions or statements...I am just saying it's a sick world and people prefer to live a lie within greed in simplicity.But I am just a op nut so why bother posting a reply if you think I am that far gone?

Well my friend you helped make this sick world as you say,

so what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Have a blessed day.

I swear that my guts are developing a six pack from some of your posts Col

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Have a blessed day.

Who is doing the blessing in that "day" if you stopped reading at Jesus in the username?
Or was that empty rhetoric and you were not really not wishing a pleasant day to the OP at all?

Are you trying to share your innermost frustrations with friends on a conspiracy site?

One of the above is you.

How about providing some comic relief where it is mostly needed,

For the last 5 years the pressure has been building to this 21/21 point and a bit of comedy is always good

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by newcovenant

Have a blessed day.

One of the above is you.

How about providing some comic relief where it is mostly needed,

For the last 5 years the pressure has been building to this 21/21 point and a bit of comedy is always good

I bit of comedy is always good as long as it does not come at the expense of someone else, especially when that someone is hurting no one and trying to encourage a more enlightened viewpoint. Even then I guess a bit of comedy is good but meanness just for the sake of it's own pleasure is not...imo...ever good.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

i agree with you 100%, even if nothing happens on "2012" the elite will still be this way, its always been that way and always will be, anybody who disagrees is ignorant and naive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join