I find the lack of concern for the world environment/mankind Disturbing................

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Even if the fact's,and or event's of Dec 21,did turn out to be true what would most common people do do?If the end was nigh what could they do?,unless your someone rich like Bill Gates,or House of Rothschild,or the Ceo of Virgin mobile....what could you do?Build a working bunker with all the latest tech essential in living under the earth?with the profound wealth you do not posses?The super rich,kings and queens of the earth make up how much of the worlds population?1%....3%?They will be just peachy in their Bunkers/space stations that are fully equipped for such an event.But i highly doubt someone under a six figure salary in an overpopulated world will be able to do much to prep, except clinch up and wait for the end.So those without the resources,materials,or wealth...which is most of the worlds population.Most of us will most likely be clueless to any oncoming impending doom.Do you think those that sit atop the pyramid care about the little guy's?...lol They don't give a rat's batootie about what becomes of what they see as lesser life forms..the proof is in the pudding look at the world and it's shape?Trying to feed us GMO foods,giving us medications that have more side affects than than leaking reactor,Trying to keep peace with nukes... weapons of mass destruction that have the power to kill and poison everything on earth twice over?...So why would they keep it quite?Simple...our problems are just a speed bump in their progress for advancement..as they see it anyhow.Not trying to be negative just trying to keep things real.I for one have always been offended by the lack of humanity in these people..but hey whats a life compared to a gold bar?
edit on 13-11-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because:people need to see the holes in their thinking

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dec 21st is another day. The rest of the crazy in your post need not be worried about.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think your 100% right in all you say, as here in the UK if you mention to people that they ought to prepare for emergencies by getting food/water/ in for family they think your mad, most people have given up even trying to help put things right or help each other, they just think Cameron has got us in such a mess it's simply not worth bothering any longer, sad but it's true.
I feel nothing will happen as far as 21st Dec 2012 is concerned, but we all seem to feel a world war is very close now, Cameron & Frence seem hell bent on getting a big war going, mostly because they want to take our minds of the money mess.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't mean to offend you and with all due respect........

Even if the fact's,and or event's of Dec 21,did turn out to be true

FactS.....EventS.....plural.

Have a very nice day.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

gee thanks for being my personal word nazi...lol not offended.just disgusted

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No offense but you don't read that well do ya?And what about the rest of what i said is untrue or crazy?Im crazy becuase im disgusted by the actions of the lack of concern or care for their fellow man or environment...wow what rock did you crawl out of?...peace be with you oh know it all

edit on 13-11-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Don't be so hard on yourself. We all make errors!

Take care
edit on 13/11/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Blame religion, it makes people not give a damn about this life.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
Even if the fact's,and or event's of Dec 21,did turn out to be true what would most common people do do?If the end was nigh what could they do?,unless your someone rich like Bill Gates,or House of Rothschild,or the Ceo of Virgin mobile....what could you do?Build a working bunker with all the latest tech essential in living under the earth?with the profound wealth you do not posses?The super rich,kings and queens of the earth make up how much of the worlds population?1%....3%?They will be just peachy in their Bunkers/space stations that are fully equipped for such an event.But i highly doubt someone under a six figure salary in an overpopulated world will be able to do much to prep, except clinch up and wait for the end.So those without the resources,materials,or wealth...which is most of the worlds population.Most of us will most likely be clueless to any oncoming impending doom.Do you think those that sit atop the pyramid care about the little guy's?...lol They don't give a rat's batootie about what becomes of what they see as lesser life forms..the proof is in the pudding look at the world and it's shape?Trying to feed us GMO foods,giving us medications that have more side affects than than leaking reactor,Trying to keep peace with nukes... weapons of mass destruction that have the power to kill and poison everything on earth twice over?...So why would they keep it quite?Simple...our problems are just a speed bump in their progress for advancement..as they see it anyhow.Not trying to be negative just trying to keep things real.I for one have always been offended by the lack of humanity in these people..but hey whats a life compared to a gold bar?
edit on 13-11-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because:people need to see the holes in their thinking

Copy&Paste much OP?

2nd Line.
edit on 13/11/2012 by phrig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or was that post ******* hard to read.. Listen op, just get on with your life and don't allow the bs to make your lfe become stagnant.. What will be will be..eventualy we all have to go and until that day comes live your life to the fullest.. Life is not about how many breaths you take it's about how many moments take your breathe away.. Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I agree with you as well...war is around the corner for the entire world..as far as 2012 i personally don't think it will mark the "end times" or an alien invasion...but the aggression of world governments over wealth and resources are and always have been a key factor to what we can expect.War..war...and you guessed it my friend more war.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by phrig

Sure do...it was my original reply to another post...what of it..i just thought it would be better said in it's own thread...problem?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Hard to read?... wow you must not read much which would explain a lot about you and the ignorance of your statement...peace be with you

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nuclear power plants spreading radiation in our air, oceans, and food.
Fracking causing earthquakes and companies putting chemicals in the ground.
HAARP causing all kinds of weather and earth changes, not to mention being used as a weapon.
The space fence...
Lies, corrupt government, secret government testing on us all like we're lab rats...Food additives...meat glue, hormones, pesticides, pink slime, antibiotics all added...GMO foods..chemtrails, fluoride in our water....biological weapons...
Corporations running our government and killing our environment (USA *is* a corporation...The Act of 1871)...
CIA like legal gangsters...running drugs, guns, and etc, etc.
I could go on and on, but nobody cares, except for a select few.
I am one of the few, but no one cares what I say, and there's nothing I can do.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Tha Girl They Call Roc because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

This might just be the mood im in right now.

But i doubt Mr stinkin rich and manipulative,has thought much more about it than your average joe.

Apathy works on multiple levels,few people look past the here and now.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Oh and by the way...if you read what i wrote and are able to really absorb it then you would see that I am not letting this get me down.....or that I am living my whole life by my opinions or statements...I am just saying it's a sick world and people prefer to live a lie within greed in simplicity.But I am just a op nut so why bother posting a reply if you think I am that far gone?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Girl They Call Roc

You just did by voicing your opinion and speaking out against it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

lmao....i like that reply it is funny..thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah nothing is going to happen eh? So your desire for humanity is to keep them working like slaves, keep getting shafted by governments and wars keep spreading like wildfire. If you don't want a future or believe your own fking species has a right for freedom..then let your tail stay curly..and let time straiten your tail out.

Another sheep who has no desire for his own species freedoms..this site is full of wackos with no hearts
edit on 13-11-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by boncho

Yeah nothing is going to happen eh? So your desire for humanity is to keep them working like slaves, keep getting shafted by governments and wars keep spreading like wildfire. If you don't want a future or believe your own fking species has a right for freedom..then let your tail stay curly..and let time straiten your tail out.

Another sheep who has no desire for his own species freedoms..this site is full of wackos with no hearts
edit on 13-11-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

Dear God man what are you talking about?

Main Entry: conjecture  [kuhn-jek-cher] Show IPA
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: speculation, assumption

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join