It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paula Broadwell (General Petraeus Mistress) Missing - License in Same Park as Chandra Levy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well, this is ANOTHER added twist in the midst of the Petraeus debacle. Park police have found her license on the ground. This is the same park during the Chandra Levy case. I'm not speculating here but it's very weird her attorney doesn't know where she is at the time of this thread. I guess we'll see if she shows back up soon. You can't make this stuff up! What do you suppose is going on here?

Article

edit on 11/13/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Broadwell's attorney, Robert F. Muse, confirmed that Broadwell, a North Carolina resident, lost her driver's license in the park.

Looks like it was known to be lost.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My biggest question on in the article is when was it found? Before or after the news of the affair broke?

Odd they don't address that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Where does your article even say she is missing?

Her attorney said:

Broadwell's attorney, Robert F. Muse, confirmed that Broadwell, a North Carolina resident, lost her driver's license in the park.

He must have talked to her to know she lost it.

You are alluding that she is missing, when all the attorney said is that he didn't reply to questions of her whereabouts.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Mean time Petraeus arrives in Australia, and is smiling like a man who isn't in it up to his neck.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Title Fail. Very misleading thread title!

Your source article is currently saying that she was known to have lost the license in the park. It has now been found. Her lawyer has confirmed all of this.

NO WHERE does it say she is missing. At least as of now.
edit on 11/13/12 by Ameilia because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You're flirting with serious unpopularity. Misleading titles like this will not make you any friends....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK Who loses their license in a park ? I dont know why but it sounds like that was part of a script...??

new topics

top topics

join