It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Needs Your ATTENTION Please!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Well of course if your son and your siblings are young they are going to be brainwashed by the grown ups. like for example: "Dont talk to your father, he abandoned you!" "he's a bad guy" and sooner or later they will be convinced that you are truly the bad guy. Dont even listen to the people on ATS they no nothing about your FATHER-SON relationship. If your son truly loves you he will understand, trust me ive been there. But do try to get in contact with your son before he is convinced that you dont love him by the "OTHER" negative thinkers.

Ive know cases where the Mother abandons the Father for another Man with his child, then the Mother makes up a whole story to try to convince everyone that she is the "GOOD GUY" around here and the father is the Bad guy. So like I said do not listen to these people who give you negative comments because they will never help you in anything, they will just constantly try to make you feel like a bad person until they bring you down.

This is the best i can help you with for now unlike these folks who just love to bash others
edit on 13-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Yes, Facebook! of course. Or if they both had a smartphone they could download Tango so they can face to face chat for free.

Either way, OP, do some hard thinking and soul searching on this whole spiel and open a facebook account and friend request your son. You most certainly have some mending to do.

Good luck.
edit on 13-11-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I prepared my son for this the moment (starting in Feb. 2011), I thought it was a possibility; my new wife had immigration problems we were trying to resolve. It was not an easy choice to leave my son or my family...my true love needed me more.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by darrylss

I prepared my son for this the moment (starting in Feb. 2011), I thought it was a possibility; my new wife had immigration problems we were trying to resolve. It was not an easy choice to leave my son or my family...my true love needed me more.

Do you love this woman more than your son?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I had to put my wife on a plane without me on October 21, 2011; I had obligations I had to attend to first. My Mother was ill and my son had his bar mitzvah coming up and I needed to be there for that. My Mom understood and approved; she adored my new wife. My son understood and gave me his blessing. Mom ascended on Jan.31, 2012. My son had his bar mitzvah in April.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthHurtsDenialKills

In October of this year I stopped hearing from my son. I started to reach out to my family for assistance. I am not able to call under my current circumstances and e-mail communication is all I can rely on (no one in my family has bothered to get Skype to keep in touch). I lost my cell phone service.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I know you have limited resources right now, but have you tried regular old "snail mail"?

Send your son a card with a letter and see if he responds.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You abandoned blood kin for a woman.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
as you move out they move on,when your away true colors come to light as of your sons ,he was still a child and will feel hurt indeed.and if his mom has a go at it,oh boy it could get messy.i just hope it wasnt nothing of assencion with any of them. my best wishes to you and son.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What does your new wife say about you leaving your son behind for her?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Your thinking is faulty based on the fact you think this was just some fling. I have a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with that gives me something my son cannot. I stayed in an abusive marriage with his mother far longer than I bet any of you would have, because of the love of my son. I was a stay at home Dad and worked out of my house so my son would not have to go to day care. I gave up my job when he was born to care for him. Do not even think you can begin to judge me. You were only given information, limited to this situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You abandoned your son for a piece of ***.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

My son is not mad at me. There is a reason why he did not contact me sooner. He told me why.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

How would you feel if the man you loved gave up every comfort and material possession he had to move 4500 miles away to be with you?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
bYou think I would do this for a piece of tail? LMAO. I can get tail whenever I want, I could never find a woman like her. She is my angel.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And your blood is what? Nothing apparently.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

211 is an important number for me. It is the day I married the angel and love of my life. We met under very strange circumstances. I will share that another day, too.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Your thinking is faulty based on the fact you think this was just some fling. I have a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with that gives me something my son cannot. I stayed in an abusive marriage with his mother far longer than I bet any of you would have, because of the love of my son. I was a stay at home Dad and worked out of my house so my son would not have to go to day care. I gave up my job when he was born to care for him. Do not even think you can begin to judge me. You were only given information, limited to this situation.

This post makes you sound like you did this in retaliation for the sacrifices you made when he was younger.

He is your child and your responsibility. He should not be punished just for being born and needing someone to raise him. Besides you said your marriage to him mom was an abusive one. You left him with that?!?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

How would you feel if the man you loved gave up every comfort and material possession he had to move 4500 miles away to be with you?

Well, i'm not gay so that would be weird lol. Jokes aside, I see your point but like i've stated, true love can wait. That is my opinion.

Try contacting your son through Facebook. I would try and keep in touch as much as possible because the rest of your family might be feeding stuff into his head.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ok ,you have me curious as to why no response ,you mentioned son not mad means you got in contact. so your leaving us out of info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join