It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Weird!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey all! For the past two days i have been feeling extremely weird, i have been breaking down out of the blue and just feel extremely out of place! If anyone else has been feeling different please tell me about it

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

It happens to me all of the time, but in my case it happens to be the onset of menopause. Just be thankful you're not having hot and cold flashes!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You should go to a website that really cares and supports issues such as yours...and considering the emotional demographics here, do you really want our feedback..? If so, it may be too late...

www.socialanxietysupport.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Feelings are no more than chemical reactions occurring in your brain.
Essentially just delusions.

Go find some good scotch.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You started another thread about having strange feelings. So, I have to ask, are you on any kind of medication? Or, do you go too long without eating. Do you take in massive amounts of sugar at one time? I'm just suggesting that before anyone jumps to metaphysical assumptions, one should first explore the logical. Hope you feel better soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have replied to several of these threads because I have been having anxiety as in severe palpitations since Feb. (Yes, I have seen a cardiologist)

Sunday I was feeling a little emotional when I got to the dance class I assist with. Near the end, I was so put out that when I was called on to help, I walked part way onto the floor when something took over, I turned and walked away making some snide remark. Even today I don't know what I said and while I need to apologize, I feel little regret or guilt.

This is so totally out of character, as tho someone else walked in for a moment.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
strange double post
edit on 13-11-2012 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is bizarre, but I have been very depressed over the last few days and so has a good friend of mine who I just spoke with. Not for any reason at all as well, very odd indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Actually, I've been feeling similar, and only for the past 2-3 days. I feel alright now, but it was weird.

Example; I wrote a midterm(exam) for a philosophy class the previous day, and it only took me 20 minutes (literally....the class is given 1 1/2 hrs). When I had got my mark back(82%), I was actually frustrated and angry.
The teacher is kind of a goof and doesn't really teach the class well; my reasoning for being upset was that I should NOT be able to walk into an exam, write it in 20 minutes, and get an 82. Something seemed unfair about it, and even though I should have been pumped, I felt like I didn't deserve it.

This is just one example tho of this odd feeling I've had; that night I went to celebrate at the local pub, but had the distinct feeling that I was "alone in a crowded room".....I don't usually feel like that, it was odd.

Anyway, Hope you feel better; double check your sleep schedual, eating habits, level of physical activity, etc. before you come to any hasty conclusions

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Me, the weather turned nasty, I'm being hunted by people with guns, and TEOTWAWKI is 38 days away and I'm thinking of RSVP'n and skip'n it this time 'round, so Life couldn't be better!

Sorry to hear your life has been weird, mine hasn't. I'll send some of my mojo your way.

Ribbit

edit on 13-11-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Someone I know just died on the 4th so if by feeling weird you mean depressed or melancholy, I guess I know what you mean. I went to work today or Tuesday and a funeral on this last Saturday , I am new hear but sometimes I used to read about a lot of aetheists who used to just piss me off. Oh well "I am depressed about the black void". They are mostly young kids with computer privileges and don't understand things with maturity and experience. With great power comes great responsibility. There are a lot of questions people are probably never going to answer like " why are we here" and then reading these science nerds go off on their superiority complexes. Sorry to go off on a tangen , but I don't know , lots of people feel weird sometimes or uncomfortable or out of place. Cheer up.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Google the words "Ascension Symptoms". The whole of infinite multidimensional existence is attached to each individual including infinite light and infinite dark realms so it is not just your own tiny thoughts and your own tiny soul in your own tiny body that each person is dealing with. Each human soul is HEROIC just to get through a single day.
xxx

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Your post reminded me of the introduction to a really wonderful book you might like to read.

Here is the excerpt I thought you'd like:

"Now, imagine the missile of collective civilization nearing its target, ready to receive its final redirection for the next and perhaps last phase of the trip—not unlike the "smart missile" that sees the target ahead and directs the internal mechanism to drive itself straight to the destination. For mankind, the destination is a rediscovery of simple subjectivism, a new mark in non-space and non-time, a fulfillment of the Original Purpose for tangible life on earth.

As far as the relationship between time and space and their interconnections to tangible life goes, the end-game's corrective information is presently being received within the quantum body of civilization. This information is intended to adjust and correct society's major systems for their final movement as mankind comes to discern the true nature of things—particularly time, space, matter and awareness (life). In many ways science, the vanguard of human wisdom, has nearly reached that comprehension already.

What does this final corrective feel like to you and me here in the old-world scene of things? It comes as a new clock turned on within us; as new sensitivity; an increasing intuitiveness; a new perception within us; as certain unfamiliar anxieties, disquiets, stresses and discomforts; as inexplicable fear and depression. Anyone can look at the human scene and see the lids popping off here and there with acts of insanity and people trying to satisfy impossible urges. Who is to say what the northern geese feel before they assemble to make the trek south? Or the butterflies before they start their long upwind search for their ancestral birthplace? I know that dramatic course-altering input is presently arriving within mankind; the sensitive feel it especially. This arrival is not unlike the way the ability to perceive color has developed in mankind in recent millennia. We are told this sense is one of the latest developments of the human brain—but what is presently happening is at a deeper level of mentation. What is it? The arrival of the truly subjective nature of mentation—quantum man's capacity for ever greater introspective self-examination.

At this moment, civilization is a little like a field of cotton beginning to bloom: first a boll here, another there, then more and more until one morning we look out and the entire field is abloom. Or, it is like popcorn popping. One kernel pops, then another and another until there is a veritable explosion of the rest. Hard pressed, shaken together and running over, mankind is coming into a conscious knowledge of a subjective sense of things which is certain to alter the course of civilization. The first "blooms" have been the prophets, the seers, the avatars, the insightful, those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Now the field is turning white with the ability to perceive subjectively. Confusion abounds at the unrecognized newness of it all. Now that subjectivism is here, no one knows what to do with it. The major divisions of human activity have not made the necessary adjustments to allow the missile the freedom to change course. Neither education, government, religion nor metaphysics has made the full turn demanded of them—and the time is short. In certain areas, science, with the help of subjective quantum mechanics, has adjusted reasonably well as it goes along searching the vistas of tangibility, but it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now, and always have been, examining consciousness.

People are individually willing to adjust, as their intuitions and feelings come into focus, but the controlling groups to which they belong, are vigorously holding to the old ways, refusing to listen to the New Sounds within. Either the institutions of mankind adjust to allow men to change mental course, or there will be a sociological anguish unparalleled in human history."

If you like, you can read more of this from the beginning here:

www.williamsamuel.com...

And there are more excerpts on this page: www.williamsamuel.com...

The name of the book this came from is titled "The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics" by William Samuel

edit on 14-11-2012 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Google the words "Ascension Symptoms". The whole of infinite multidimensional existence is attached to each individual including infinite light and infinite dark realms so it is not just your own tiny thoughts and your own tiny soul in your own tiny body that each person is dealing with. Each human soul is HEROIC just to get through a single day.
xxx

Nice to meet someone with a simple understanding of all of this magnificence, that some have confused as true life but I would like to add that souls aren't heroic, including humans. The Soul knows the truth, it's the person (human) that's clueless and heroic for putting up with this crap.

I² to the f² is the Perfection of the ±One².

Ribbit

edit on 14-11-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

xxx

Sorry; I get what you're saying, but I call bull#. Each person is not heroic just by simply getting through a single day; if you ask me, heroism takes much more than that..... much more than yourself getting through a day. Sometimes heroism requires that you do not live to see the end of the day.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The whole time frame around the eclipse is making you feel weird .
and there is another one coming on the 28th November . A lunar one.

So keep to yourself during this time and done engage with people as the time is turbulent I have been reading

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I know this is really a bad thing to dare mention but I hope it's not the removal of His Spirit. If it is? It means silence, When He is silent it is judgmental.

new topics

top topics

join