It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend Commited Suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma
reply to post by Night Star

Thanku for sharing your story..

This topic hits close to home 4 me.. I believe that many people who are depressed in Life crave a release from the burden of living and conforming in a World that they feel genuinely detached from.. There can be many reasons why people find themselves clouded by thoughtz of guilt, loneliness, detachment and overwhelming pressure to conform.. Why do so many choose this route..? I liken it to pressing the 'reset button'.. Perhaps we get another chance to get thingz right..? No one 'really' knows where we go when we end it all.. Hopefully your friend has passed-on to his 'next chapter', and something more positive than his experience in the twilight of his years..

"Value every moment, because Life comes n goes in the blink of an eye" - Druovanni Defoe

Thank you! True, no one really knows for sure where we go when we die, but I feel that he is now in a better place.
I agree that we should value every moment. Some people, like my Dad, got to live very long and happy lives before they died, others are taken almost as soon as they arrive. No one knows when their hour is up unless they choose it for themselves. So...try to live life with love and laughter while we still can. Fill your lives with kindness and compassion and wisdom. Let your light shine out into the world and be a beacon of hope for those lost in the darkness.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join