It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain-damaged man 'aware' of scientists' questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Very interesting. It makes me wonder about some of the more brain damaged folks born that way in our society, and whether or not they are more aware than we think at times, but unable to communicate it in a way we can recognize.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is just amazing and it saddens me to think of all the people out there who seem to be brain dead or in a vegetative state, but are fully conscious and aware, and no one knows....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is bad news for liberals. They want people "brain dead" to die as well as the unborn. Brainwaves are liberals worst nightmare.

I was just reading where human brainwaves moves a robot. Here's a video.

Here's an article called, Machine 'reads' speech from human brainwaves.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So humans might be able to talk and walk using brainwaves through a robot Avatar. Imagine this occuring for people that are supposed to be brain dead or in a coma. I was reading that the Boxer Camacho is brain dead and they're ready to pull the plug but he could be aware of everything.

Just imagine that people who are supposed to be brain dead holding conversations and moving around the room through a robot Avatar.

Liberals will not like this because the idea is to rid the planet of evil people because we're killing the planet.

Just imagine if we could hook fetuses to computer Avatars and they act just like a little baby. Again, liberals would hate this.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

That is really quite a amazing read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join