It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agapao, LOVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The whole of the Law is to live with Love and to treat all mankind you come in contact with as you treat yourself,

G25 agapao ag-ap-ah'-o

perhaps from agan (much) (or compare G5689);

to love (in a social or moral sense). Compare G5368.

KJV: (be-)love(-ed).

AV Mt 5:43 . Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

AV Mt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

AV Lk 6:27 . But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

AV Lk 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

AV Lk 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also.

AV Lk 6:30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask [them] not again.

AV Lk 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

AV Lk 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

AV Lk 6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

AV Lk 6:34 And if ye lend [to them] of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

AV Lk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.

AV Lk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

AV Lk 6:37 . Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

AV Jn 14:15 . If ye love me, keep my commandments.

AV Jn 15:9 . As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

AV Jn 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

AV Ro 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

AV 1C 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

AV 1C 16:24 My love [be] with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.

AV Ga 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

AV Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

AV Ga 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

AV Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

AV Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

AV Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

AV 1Th 3:12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you:

AV 1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

AV Hb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

AV Ja 1:12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

AV Ja 2:8 . If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

AV 1Pt 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:

AV 1Jn 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

AV 2Jn 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

AV Ju 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

AV Re 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

God bless us all,

Your brother and Prisoner in Christ Jesus,

With Love in the Truth and for all men

new topics

join