It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brother is Getting Death Threats From Trained Killers!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

so, again, the

consequnces for offending members of the military is DEATH?

seems drastic to this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

so, again, the

Yup!

Welcome to the New America!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

we think it was one of his friends that shared the post on the ASMDSS page.

and we are more than ready to defend ourselves should an actual threat present itself.

more than ready, should law enforcement take too long to arrive on the scene.

not to mention i don't think our prominently black neighborhood would take too kindly to a group of white men with guns drawn on their street.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

empty threats?

they are trying very hard to find out where we actaully live.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Sorry, I forgot that the stigma of murderer is exempt from the military. Lie to yourself all you want, but killing is killing, murder is murder. Unless it's in self defense or euthanasia, there is no justification for the taking of a life. None.

Note that self defense implies defending yourself or your country, which kind of goes out of the window when you invade another country that has done nothing to you, your allies, or your countrymen (i.e. Grenada, Afghanistan, Iraq, the list goes on).

F*** the military industrial complex and anyone who is too blind to see it for what it is. Our star spangled troops are pawns eager to die for the spoils of the rich; there is no glory in war, especially when you are playing the role of oppressor.

It's funny how half a century ago we condemned the actions which we ourselves partake in today; hypocrisy at best.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

so, again, the

No, the consequences for offending members of the military is having a bunch of military members hate you (and possibly a good ass kicking).

and its your brothers own fault for being stupid and posting this on facebook where all his information is available to the public. He's about as smart as those drug dealers that post pics of their stash on facebook.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DeemaModesta

and whats sad is its not just ONE guy its multiple.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Seems to me that the OP is searching for an answer that they want.

Fact of the matter if you are really that concerned for your mom and the other children who live in the home and who she cares for then why are you sitting on ATS? If there is a concern call the local police and ask them. That will get you the true answer rather than searching for what you want in this thread.

To follow your logic, there was a news report about some road rage and someone ended up dead, if you cut someone off with your car the punishment is death?

People will act how they act does that mean it is how all members of a group will act?

link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

90% of the things we worry about don't come to pass. While they may condemn your brother for what he posted I strongly doubt any of them are willing to spend the rest of their lives in prison over it.

link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

F*** the military industrial complex

See, now if he posted this there would have been no problem. but the guy decided to say "fck the TROOPS" theres a big difference there.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake

See, now if he posted this there would have been no problem. but the guy decided to say "fck the TROOPS" theres a big difference there.

NO! NO DIFFERENCE!

He did not violate any laws in what he posted!

Threatening someone with bodily harm is a CRIME!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

yeah, good one. resort to personal attacks.

what a class act.

Nope, suggesting that he is doing things for attention .. even negative attention.. isnt a personal attack. You must be pretty young as well. Negative attention is easier to garner than positive. He iswtaking the easiest road to get attention and validation.. if he isnt getting it from home where is he to get it? Usually when children act out ion negative ways, it is in direct response to something they are lacking in their most private life.. which for a child is at home.

GET IT NOW??

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

Yeah you're right, veterans pretty much get shafted after their service.

link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

So. He kicked a hornets nest and he's upset that he was stung.

Wah.

link   

go read the FB post its all public the comments wherin the threats were made, everything. just go to the page Awesome SH-- My Drill Sergeant Said, the pic is still there if you scroll down enough to see it. you might have to click show more stories. but it is still there.

not to mention my bro's profile is still set to public.

link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Originally posted by MastaShake

NO! NO DIFFERENCE!

He did not violate any laws in what he posted!

Threatening someone with bodily harm is a CRIME!

sorry, but saying im going to kick your ass on the internet is not considered a crime.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is a "kid" still living with his mother....yeah it was offensive to post this, especially on Veteran's Day.....but to threaten his life, his loved one's live's......that's insane...our troops are getting totally screwed in these immoral wars for greed and power, and many military people are waking up to this.

I find "terrorist" threats toward this young man, who btw has every right to state his opinion, more offensive then his actual statement.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

go read the FB post its all public the comments wherin the threats were made, everything. just go to the page Awesome SH-- My Drill Sergeant Said, the pic is still there if you scroll down enough to see it. you might have to click show more stories. but it is still there.

not to mention my bro's profile is still set to public.

So, yeah. he is just doing this for attention and is obviously not worried about the well-being of his family. if i (or any other person not looking for attention) was getting death threats on facebook the first thing i would do is set it to private
edit on 13-11-2012 by MastaShake because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

i'm on ATS because it takes five minutes to make a phone call to the authorites not 24 hours...

did it not occur to you that we have already contacted the authorities?

this did happen two days ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

sorry, but saying im going to kick your ass on the internet is not considered a crime.

Good to know.
Your donkey may require a few licks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join