It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use of Sex Scandals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can't believe I never gave much attention to this idea.

The use of sexual affairs, scandals, etc. While looking at an article heading about General Petraeus, the idea finally snapped into my head. These affairs and scandals of "Big shot" people, ones that will elicit a lot of immediate attention, are the perfect playing card to divert attention, a smoke screen if you will.

For example, the incident in Indiana is still a mystery, and may remain a mystery. That doesn't fly well with the media, so what do they do?

Well you all know well what they do, they search their data banks, and pick from a heaping pile called the "Divert these mindless mother#ers" pile.

As an aside, I'm not suggesting that this was done intentionally in this case, and it was not necessarily done in relation to the Indiana event, but the possibility of this type of mostly frivolous and needlessly focused upon type of thing (affairs, sex scandals and related garbage that I don't care about, it's their scandal, not mine) seems to be the perfect smoke screen to numb the masses from a different focus that would make the people too "involved".
edit on 13-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

People are ignorant. They overrate style and ignore substance. They blackmailed him. The NWO won't allowed for one of their own to go against the grain.

He went against the power structure and now they are blackmailing him. All because he didn't let a ambassador die as a sacrificial lamb to get UN Emperor Obama reelected. '

They allowed the extremists to kill that guy to make a case that they still need a NATO occupying force to install CIA puppet "democracy"( a rothschild FIAT drone state).
edit on 13-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think the conspiracionist in you will like this topic and probably make connections
read here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

They don't promote you based on ability. They promote you based on how easily they can control you.

Like a drink do you? Hired.
Have an eye for the ladies? Hired.
Like to gamble? Hired.

Then when the time comes they throw you to the wolves.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Exactly.

Remember NWO agent John Edwards? He did something to upset TPsychopathsTB. They screwed him.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
I think the conspiracionist in you will like this topic and probably make connections
read here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sibel Edmonds heard what Sibel Edmonds was meant to hear.
Planted disinfo to give credence to Abel Danger and the existence Islamic terrorists of Alques.

But, I do think that this story going on now is a payback for not playing ball.
Not that I care one way or the other. Live by the sword die by the sword, politically speaking.
They are not Pawns like we are. They are more like Rooks, on the great chessboard.

new topics

top topics

join