It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Obama's Second Term] announcement to be made that we are not alone in the galaxy during his second

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Haha! Disclosure has already been made, people. By numerous people with the clearance to be in the know. People much farther up the need to know chain than Obama. It makes little difference. I posted a long list of quotes on Facebook the other day pertaining to ET reality from reputable sources. The ONLY people who paid any attention are the people on my friends list who already accept ET as a reality. To everyone else it isn't even worth their time to read. I almost feel like it WOULD take an invasion to wake people up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LMAO sorry guys!!! oh god i feel bad, i never really realized the title,
i was suppose to change it before i went to bed because when i was writing up the thread i must of gotten derailed via to much search about aliens ..

Oh well it happens

edit on 13-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FeelingPure

Is the world better prepared for accepting that extraterrestrial life exists?. Will Obama come public with information of existence of alien life during his second term of office while progressively pushing the boundaries of finding solid ET existence?.

41% of the population is not prepared to accept Obama as President, never mind believing anything he says... especially about alien life.

What if at the same time he said that the birthers were right and he was actually an alien? Would you believe him then?.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

as pure as you can get my friend

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Boy, all I can say is. Now would be the time to put out EVERYTHING the government knows about Aliens visiting earth, bigfoot, time traverlers, John F. Kennedy you name it.

With all the benghazi, Petraeus , Scandals Potpourri....it would clear the air, I'd say.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the interesting article, however, I am of the belief that whomever "they" are, "they" are the ones running our world from behind closed doors. We are not allowed to find out about other life, at least to this point, because "they" don't want us to know about it so they can keep us isolated for purposes of control. I think that "they" have an intent that is corrupt but they won't let us find out until it's too late. I've noticed that in recent years more and more of the truth is being revealed very slowly, or the pieces to the puzzle are coming together faster, if you will. Life is everywhere but "they" do a good job of hiding it form us.

That's my conspiracy theory and I',m sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hi,

Was going to start off my own thread but THIS your thread is the ideal place to state this...

Being heavily into researching REVERSE SPEECH, I (neotech1neothink) was listening to an old episode of "Coast To Coast AM" where two persons (e.g. George Noory and Stephen Bassett) were discussing whether Obama would be the DISCLOSURE HERO PRESIDENT.

No word of a lie, a reversal of their combined comments confirmed that a 100ft plus statue would be built of the DISCLOSURE PRESIDENT Obama.

Supposedly REVERSE SPEECH does NOT lie! Lets wait and see the outcome. S & F OP

Personally I'm in complete agreement with JayinAR that DISCLOSURE has happened time and time again!
WAKE UP PEOPLE even your own President personally confirmed it ALREADY on tv in the 1950's!

edit on 14-11-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit )

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

There will be no such announcements without the presence of cold hard facts.

Also, are you going for the most misleading topic title in the forum award 2012?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This thread is as serious as Will Smith's son asking Obama if he knows about the aliens, and the president saying he cannot confirm or deny it.

If you want to actually wake up in real reality, you must come to the conclusion that Obama will not release anything, not only will he not release anything but does anyone remember that UFO disclosure petition on the White House website? The purpose of the petition section of the site is to address the concerns of the people. When a petition gets enough signatures the site claims the concern will be bought up, an answer to the petition will be made by the White House. This never took place Obama not only didn't answer or address the petition, which got above and beyond the number of signatures, the administration simply removed it and swept it under the rug.

There will never be disclosure, I doubt Obama knows much.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Full Disclosure will not happen in our Lifetimes. Such disclosure would bring INSTANT PANIC to an already Crazy World. We have people that will kill another if they catch them reading a magazine with a woman in a bathing suit...so what do you think these peoples reaction would be to E.T.?

The people of Earth are just NOT READY!

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You're referring to a President who:

- Wasn't informed about an 8 month old situation in Libya

- Wasn't informed about over 3,000 known explicit communications involving the head of the CIA

- Wasn't informed about the fallout of Operation Fast and Furious

You can't expect him to have any personal knowledge of anything as highly coveted as ET disclosure, especially when he singlehandedly axed the Space program in term 1.

We will know only when it's too late, or when TPTB decide they have something to gain from telling us.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Plan2exist18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Maybe with is this hoo-har about states seceding from the U.S they might use the alien card to try an hold it all together.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Dont forget we have more atoms in our body than there are stars in the sky and only a very small percentage of those stars have planets and an even smaller percentage have the right kind of planets.

Personally i think that just having the right chemicals on a planet and the planet being in a habitable zone is not enough for the formation of life. All life on our planet from the viruses to blue whales ,plants and dinosaurs all share a single common ancestor so effectively even in our perfect planet life has only ever spontaneously happened once to our knowledge. We might have billions of variations of it now but it only ever started once.

IMO if life was easy and all you needed was the right conditions then we would have lots of different forms of life here on earth that do not share a common ancestor. But in reality we dont. So this proves without a doubt that the process of life existing is far more complex than people realize and so the possibility of it existing elsewhere is much , much lower than a lot of people think. The odds just might be to large for it happen again even if there are billions of the right kind of planets out there.

edit on 13-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I think every single star thats been investigated have planets.
Yes there might not be that many planets with conditions suitable for HUMANlike
lifeforms or carbonbased.

But we DONT know all, yet. We (humans) dont have all knowlage of the stars.
Speculations at best

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Obama is a pretty cool guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wasn't informed about the fallout of Operation Fast and Furious
reply to post by Plan2exist18

That's a joke right? www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-11-2012 by mark1167 because: link

new topics

top topics