It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Obama's Second Term] announcement to be made that we are not alone in the galaxy during his second

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is the world better prepared for accepting that extraterrestrial life exists?. Will Obama come public with information of existence of alien life during his second term of office while progressively pushing the boundaries of finding solid ET existence?.

Scenarios of our past knowledge about ET

Alien life found on exoplanets.
NASA’sKepler Mission, has led to the discovery of hundreds of exoplanets. This has revolutionized the scientific community. Witch brings us to the question: do habitable conditions for life exist anywhere else in the galaxy? There must be at least billions of exoplanets to exist in our galaxy alone. Scientists are now openly discussing the scientific and consequences of extraterrestrial life being discovered. Witch i then think Obama will peruse to announce that we are not alone in the galaxy within his second term.

============================

Roswell Crash really did happen
Past claims that extraterrestrials are visiting us now and select government agencies have been covering this up since at least July, 1947, when the famous Roswell crash incident occurred.
read more about this topic

War Claims Against Aliens
There have been claims by Gordon Duff, a senior editor of Veterans that secret battles in the Pacific Ocean and Antarctica between a coalition of US-led Naval forces and extraterrestrials based in undersea bases.

John Kettler Investigates where he posts updates on the so-called UFO war like this one: " ... UFOs, coming from underwater bases in two oceans so far, have already forced the commitment of hundreds of warships, many from Asian navies, in an effort to deal with an extremely aggressive Reptoid foe. Also, our people at sea are being preyed upon by the nightmare made flesh–interdimensional predators still being characterized."
read more

Any of the above or alternative scenarios might occur in the next year, or before the end of Obama’s second term of office in January 2017 – so what would happen? Obama’s award of the Nobel Peace Prize; mixed racial heritage; and an eclectic religious upbringing make him ideally suited to become a highly popular world leader?

If it was decided that the existence of extraterrestrial life – due to scientific discovery and/or political necessity – was to be announced to the world, then President Obama would be the ideal candidate for the job.

edit on 13-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That title made me dream for a second, then I clicked.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

No. The world is not prepared. I also seriously doubt there will be any discussion about ET from our government. While we have visual evidence of UFO's, there is no hard evidence that has been presented. The real question is: Is the government hiding something or are they just as confused as the rest of us.

Personally I'll wait and see. Chasing the answer is truly a waste of time IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
That title made me dream for a second, then I clicked.

yes, very misleading.

i believe the title would be much better suited if it had a question mark at the end of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dont forget we have more atoms in our body than there are stars in the sky and only a very small percentage of those stars have planets and an even smaller percentage have the right kind of planets.

Personally i think that just having the right chemicals on a planet and the planet being in a habitable zone is not enough for the formation of life. All life on our planet from the viruses to blue whales ,plants and dinosaurs all share a single common ancestor so effectively even in our perfect planet life has only ever spontaneously happened once to our knowledge. We might have billions of variations of it now but it only ever started once.

IMO if life was easy and all you needed was the right conditions then we would have lots of different forms of life here on earth that do not share a common ancestor. But in reality we dont. So this proves without a doubt that the process of life existing is far more complex than people realize and so the possibility of it existing elsewhere is much , much lower than a lot of people think. The odds just might be to large for it happen again even if there are billions of the right kind of planets out there.

edit on 13-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama even knows the truth himself? Carter made it a little mission to find out and I don't believe he ever got his answers. In the end, the President is only a civilian office that comes and goes every 4-8 years with a new guy who'll rush in and then fade back out again on a regular basis. While the people running the Government are the career people. I honestly wonder if a President literally has security clearance high enough to see that side of things until or unless situations arise that require them to be briefed on it. Just my thoughts and it's something I've wondered about well before this President.

All things being equal, I'd love nothing more than to hear proof established. Of course...there are thousands of people still in Government and positions of power that worked for decades to cover this up at almost any cost...by doing things that would make them good for atrocity charges in all likelihood. So how that side of disclosure works would be interesting to see.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's more likely he'll be impeached or overthrown in a military coup before this ever happens.
Planets hundreds of light years away mean nothing to humanity at this point in our development so anyone who gets all tingly over this announcement needs to get outside and go for a walk. Battles in the Pacific with Ocean based aliens is a cool science fiction though.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well put together thread , although you should put a ? at the end of the title

I think the announcement should come from NASA , ESA or another scientific body but not a politician ,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How pure do you feel when you rain on peoples parades with your very misleading title?

A total fail on my behalf for clicking on the title and giving myself the benefit of a doubt...I believe no such announcements will be made regarding the existence of advanced civilizations in our galaxy or other during my lifetime...pretty sad, but that's the reality of living on earth these days in our current circumstances.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
...Scientists are now openly discussing the scientific and consequences of extraterrestrial life being discovered....

Mainstream science has been openly discussing the consequences of ET life being discovered for decades now. The SETI project has been around for 50 years in one form or another, and the idea of ET life was discussed by the scientific community in the first part of the 20th century. The Drake Equation is over 50 years old.

Discussions of ET life and its implications on mankind is not a new idea to mainstream science.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I sometimes like to think that they're in the dark as much as us. I think we attribute too much intelligence to the powers that be. They're not that smart. If politicians need think tanks to write their speeches..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When aliens want the world to know that they exist and are here.

IF they are here.

They will let us know. Such an announcement will NEVER come from our leaders barring some invasion. Even in that scenario, ET is contacting us, not the other way around.

Even if Obama did announce ET, would we believe him? Probably not.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Dream on. The guy is not even popular in his own country. Though our enemies like him.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Of course! They won't believe he was born here even with his long form birth certificate but I bet those very same people wouldn't even doubt his disclosure of ET.

Instead, they'll just say the aliens helped him forge his birth certificate...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Dream on. The guy is not even popular in his own country. Though our enemies like him.

Yeah... only popular enough to win the electoral college and the popular vote. "Popular" is not a subjective term based on who you are.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
When aliens want the world to know that they exist and are here.

IF they are here.

They will let us know. Such an announcement will NEVER come from our leaders barring some invasion. Even in that scenario, ET is contacting us, not the other way around.

~Tenth

Exactly. Nobody with a reputation to protect will say something like this without active ET cooperation. What's the benefit? None. What's the loss? Huge.

Some people have already said "hmm, we see things we can't explain, but we don't know what's up with them." OK, great. Now what?

If ETs are here, then they are doing the covering-up, and are responsible for ending it. Humans are not the problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Is the world better prepared for accepting that extraterrestrial life exists?. Will Obama come public with information of existence of alien life during his second term of office while progressively pushing the boundaries of finding solid ET existence?.

41% of the population is not prepared to accept Obama as President, never mind believing anything he says... especially about alien life.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. As far as I can tell that is the plan. To use an alien threat to unify the world and allow them to solidify a world governance.

Aliens or Islam. I read somewhere about WW3 kicking off when the Vatican takes the temple mound back from the Muslims by force, and that the war would abolish religion.

When you read the lists of presidential "1sts" under Obamas 1st term i wouldn't doubt for a second that we are in for some pretty radical changes over the next 4 years.

I am pretty sure whatever is going to happen would have happened regardless of who got elected. It's might have been slowed but not stopped.

Just live your life by the golden rule, and you should make it okay in the end.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It does not matter what obama or NASA says. I'll patiently wait for any new information until it's released from someone credible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join