It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Airplane accident's/incidents reported on RSOE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Multiple airplane incidents/accidents reported across country
What is going on, I've never seen anything like that.
Seems to be a new indicator from the site, so it may be nothing unusual.

IF anything place the site in your bookmarks to monitor daily.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Only thing I saw was a Bio-Hazard for 13 states??? with over 400 people infected. What the heck is that all about? Should contact my CDC teacher and see what she knows about it.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

I clicked the link.

Forgive me but what is being shown that you find "odd".

If you added some text as to your view of things it would help start a discussion about what you have found. On a side note two of my recent dreams have involved plane crashes in residential neighborhoods.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
S&f for the site, I never knew that site existed. I'm going to bookmark that one and add it to the sites I monitor daily.

I think peoples perception is compromised. There are multiple causes ranging from chemistry of food, the chemicals added to foods that dope us up by suppressing our liver function, frequencies, etc... I see that this is widespread not only in our country but other countries as well. On top of that there are a lot of people taking medications for various reasons which are necessitated by corrupted chemistry from our foods. What a mess, nobody is challenging this that could do something about it. Most of the people taking these meds could just do simple adjustments to their diet and restore their perception. I am not by any means telling people to eat what they say is healthy either, I have been studying the doping effects of certain ordinary foods. Food chemistry is very complicated, six years and I have only deciphered a quarter of it..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I clicked the link.

Forgive me but what is being shown that you find "odd".

If you added some text as to your view of things it would help start a discussion about what you have found. On a side note two of my recent dreams have involved plane crashes in residential neighborhoods.
That's crazy let me take another look it showed multiple indicators across the country for airplane incidents or accidents. I thought the map would speak for itself, Let me check again.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Good Catch op! That is more plane incidents than I've seen at once on RSOE before. Scrolling down to the text details below, it looks like most are minor screw ups with no fatalities. Thank God for small favors..... I wonder if they just added a new source/feed that gives more data on planes than before or if THAT many all decided the last 3 days would be a great time to crash somewhere? Odd....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like a new section on that site? Airplane incidents as reported by the FAA. It appears most of them are minor incidents involving small aircraft such as landing gears sticking and planes sliding off runway on landing. With hundreds or thousands of planes in the sky over the US every day, this many minor incidents seems 'normal'.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just saw a map with 9or so locations pointed out by a red line, not text, edit your post as to what you have found

Edit; ah I see. Nothing too bad.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Is that unusually high? It seems to cover a span of about 4 days. Doesn't seem that alarming to me, but I have no idea what is normal for that time frame.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Good Catch op! That is more plane incidents than I've seen at once on RSOE before. Scrolling down to the text details below, it looks like most are minor screw ups with no fatalities. Thank God for small favors..... I wonder if they just added a new source/feed that gives more data on planes than before or if THAT many all decided the last 3 days would be a great time to crash somewhere? Odd....
I'm glad you see it, the site won't load for me anymore.

THEY DONT WANT ME TO SPREAD THE TRUTH

/tinfoilhat

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That's crazy let me take another look it showed multiple indicators across the country for airplane incidents or accidents. I thought the map would speak for itself, Let me check again.

Forgive me OP I had never used that site before, so I didn't know if what was being shown was "abnormal". I see now what the "oddness" is.

That does look like a lot of accidents,.

S&F for turning me onto a cool site, stars for everyone else lol Take care!
edit on 13-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Forgive me OP I had never used that site before, so I didn't know it what was being shown was "abnormal". I see now what the "oddness" is.

That does look like a lot of accidents,.

S&F for turning me onto a cool site, Take care!
np it's the best map I have found.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

With so many people now flying this is not unusual. What is unusual if you scroll down on your OP link, are the NEO's between now and December. I was one of the fist people to introduce RSOE to the forum and have watching it for years, not so much anymore because of its popularity info is not as good imo.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If you look at the list of aircraft at the bottom, you'll see a lot of incidents involving the MD-902 Explorer which is a popular life-flight helicopter.

Unfortunately, they have a tendancy to breakdown/crash a lot just due to wear and tear of their mission and nobody seems to ever give them enough funding to maintain them properly.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Here is a thread I started back in 2009. It has some really good info and you can compare easily.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Wow, that is bad to know, you mean the lifeline helicopters that transport the severely injured? I had no idea.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When you first see the RSOE site it can be a little overwhelming. It's important to understand that it loads a bunch of FAA incidents at once sometimes. It's not real time. Check the dates and read about the incidents on the FAA site. You'll see it's mostly just a bunch of malfunctions and little accidents.

The planes aren't falling out of the sky just yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whatever caused the influx of reports, I check RSOE daily and normally see a few aircraft incidents over the span of weeks. It's definitely NOT usual to see so many over the span of a few days. I do wonder though if they just brought new feeds into their mix since it's not as though these are major incidents but perhaps along the lines of routine stuff reported elsewhere and just not what RSOE normally picks up on?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I have seen this strange airplane phenomenon on RSOE in the past. (A couple of different times last year.) Don't know what it means, but if you go to the summary, it is always the same type of airplane. Not a passenger jet.

As for the 13 states biohazard, that has to do with the fungus-tainted injections that are causing fungal meningitis.

Edit to Say: This time they are not all the same type of airplane. It's odd either way!
edit on 11/13/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

The planes aren't falling out of the sky just yet

Is there something you know that we don't?

<<   2 >>

join