It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS's Nancy Giles: Whites Oppose Abortion 'To Build Up the Race'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
CBS reporter, "white people oppose abortion so they can build up the race"... Ah, good ol' main stream liberal racism! you just gotta love the blatant, in your face racist fear mongering. Whats she's saying exactly? That we need less white babies? It just boggles my mind that this was aired and that she hasn't been fired yet.

newsbusters.org...

Host Harris-Perry was discussing with her guests the results of Tuesday's election by demographic group.

When she got her chance to comment, Giles said, "It's been weird to watch white people report on this."

"You know when you just showed that graph of the decline in the numbers," she continued, "I thought, 'Maybe that's why they're trying to eliminate all these abortions and stuff. They're trying to build up the race."

Video clip here.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Pretty ignorant....not that I'm surprised though.

Here's the numbers of abortions by race......

US Census

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well good thing Mexicans are having lots of abortions, otherwise their complete takeover of the U.S. would happen sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What a weird thing to say.

Who the hell even thinks of stuff like this?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
CBS reporter, "white people oppose abortion so they can build up the race"... Ah, good ol' main stream liberal racism! you just gotta love the blatant, in your face racist fear mongering. Whats she's saying exactly? That we need less white babies? It just boggles my mind that this was aired and that she hasn't been fired yet.

That would be like me saying non whites have fewer abortions because when they have more children, the greater the welfare benefits they receive.

Shall we pull up a chart showing what races receive the most government assistance?

I agree, a commentary like this should have had her producers showing her the door!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
By the numbers an end to abortion would result in a black population boom and have virtually no affect on whites.

And that's racist.

Awesome.

I'm convinced nobody bothers to research anything.

Just the other day a gloating Obama supporter was going on to me about how Obama didnt renew the Patriot Act and that was why I should support him.

99% of the people on this planet are functional retards and they exist in every profession and social tier.

Argument is pointless because the 99% run everything.

The best you can do is turn off the TV, disconnect the phone and Internet and build a shack in the woods because morons run everything and they always will.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

A racist who goes through her day imagining all the diabolical plans "white people" have brewing. This woman is really no different than a back woods Klan member.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That's what the catholic church did for decades.

Being against contraception, pre-marital sex and abortions is not only in their minds a moral issue, it's also about keeping the numbers in their groups high.

When convertion isn't enough, you go on a fertilitiy campaign. Her comments are pretty ignorant without further explanation however.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

She's a weenie ... Abortion Is Black Genocide

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Being against contraception, pre-marital sex and abortions is not only in their minds a moral issue, it's also about keeping the numbers in their groups high.

Catholics .. Muslims .. Protestants up until the 1900's .. etc etc
ATS Thread - Outbreeding the Enemy ..does it work?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Seems the only race right that who would survive without government to take care of themselves is evil whiteys

The others would be crying like that have seen doing on the East Coast for someone to take care of them since Sandy.

2 can play that game Miss Giles.

edit on 13-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

If you read serious neocon literature in the 90ies (Like Clash of Civilisations) you would have noticed that "breeding rates" were quite a topic of serious concern.
There are also these people:
en.wikipedia.org...

Her statement was a joke, but there are some kernels of truth in there...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

Has anyone else noticed that apologists on the far left ALWAYS excuse their racists, fanatics and nut jobs with the "it was just a joke" excuse? I mean, everything!

What was funny about this exactly? The way she demonized a whole group of people as some kind of racial supremacy movement? The way she incites racial hatred, fear and paranoia?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So lets see. The Republican Civil Rights Bill passed in 1875 and ignored by Democrats for nearly 100 years until JFK decided enough was enough and pushed it back into Congress. Culminating in JFK being assassinated by his own party of racism whilst Al Gore sr. was filibustering the Civil Rights Bill for his party of racism.( ending the filibuster) Lyndon B. Johnson ( the biggest racist POTUS in American history) decides to enslave the black community with entitlements and a few years later the Democrat party endorses abortion and Planned Parenthood to control the black population.( legal genocide) and Republicans are racist because they believe in equality for all Americans based on the Constitution and do not believe in Planned parenthood because it is genocide. 13 million blacks since 1974 and 2000 a day currently. Does anyone see the black community ever waking up to reality/truth?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wellll. Nope. OK..... Can't say that. So.... Wait, no.

There is just no way to comment on this story. Impossible. Quite a feat really! Kind of like asking someone, "So, when did you stop abusing your wife?" There is just no correct answer.

This idiot needs fired, that much is obvious, but the ridiculousness of what she said also needs pointed out. There are so many ways to go, from social programs, to geographical locations of abortion clinics, to prevalence and use of birth control across cultures. I mean, she is just WRONG on so many levels, but to address any of them would be to light the fuse on a race bomb.

Ok. I've rambled enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's exactly right and a reason cults always have sex attached to them. It's also the main reason for keeping women subjugated. Propagation of race, religion and ideology.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by narwahl

Has anyone else noticed that apologists on the far left ALWAYS excuse their racists, fanatics and nut jobs with the "it was just a joke" excuse? I mean, everything!

What was funny about this exactly? The way she demonized a whole group of people as some kind of racial supremacy movement? The way she incites racial hatred, fear and paranoia?

The "They are actually racists, only killing black babies"-theory is widely spread. She turned it on its head (In light of the recent election) wondering if it's to alleviate demographic pressure on whites. This shows (as a joke) how nonsensical the "Blacks have more abortions, abortion providers are racists" argument is.
Now, while this is a joke it is still one of the stated goals of the quiverful movement, and was one of the main arguments of Hutchinson, a once leading figure in Neocon-circles.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

People who voted for Obama

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Racists think up this stuff all the time. Nancy Giles and her ilk's whole lives revolve around race and class. What other people are doing with their money, their property, their bodies. If you aren't sharing, you're racist. If you don't like something a Democrats says or does, you're racist.

Their lives are pathetic.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

oh gee what a surprise a racist making statements about people being racist.

These people are in a large group and are white therefore it must be a racist group.

In the eyes of this type all whites are racist

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Dammit! She's on to us. We're busted! I was hoping to curtail abortions because we need some new white people.

The current crop wears emo pants and do weird things to their hair.

Just stop it! Stop! It!

(jeez! Where are we gonna find white folks now?)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join