It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Ufo library - extracting information from books, interviews, pictures, stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I was browsing the internet for nothing related to UFOs or aliens or space, when I came across this shared folder with various books, interviews, pictures, stories.

filesharix.com...

So if you feel like reading something, get it from the files. It may contain some lost files, documents or never seen due to their rarity pieces of information.

At the bottom of the page I see, Dulce_Book, gonna check it out as my biggest interest in the field. I cannot say how useful or credible all that information is but it's a lot, there may be something intereesting.

There is waiting time between each download, so choose wisely with the one you mostly want.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

DOH :

Downloads are disabled for your country: AU - Contact Us: [email protected]

I hope you all find something interesting and post about it.

Love and Harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks. Most of them don't smell right, but I learned about the Heike crab from Sagan's Cosmos, and he told the story well. I'd download that if I didn't have the orignal. Flying Saucers Have Landed is the first silly charlatan tome I remember seeing in the library so many years ago when there wasn't much else available.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
From the dulce book:

:"Participants in the Mt. Archuleta expedition were: Gabe Valdez, Edmound Gomez, Dr. John Gille, [name deleted], Manuel Gomez [Edmound's brother], Jeff and Matt Valdez [Gabe's sons]. Because of Gabe's position as head of the State Police in Dulce and Edmound being a part of the community, we were given permission to go onto the mountain. It is located on the Apache Reservation.:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess, some guys know more than they tell when coming casually here. Too bad he forgot to come back

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I was browsing the internet for nothing related to UFOs or aliens or space, when I came across this shared folder with various books, interviews, pictures, stories.

filesharix.com...

So if you feel like reading something, get it from the files. It may contain some lost files, documents or never seen due to their rarity pieces of information.

At the bottom of the page I see, Dulce_Book, gonna check it out as my biggest interest in the field. I cannot say how useful or credible all that information is but it's a lot, there may be something intereesting.

There is waiting time between each download, so choose wisely with the one you mostly want.

Pretty slick! A while back I remember finding a huge stash. I think it was called the Giant Collection of UFO ebooks. It was either that or the Ultimate UFO Researcher's Library. I forget which, but it was impressive. I didn't have the space. So I didn't get the chance to look at it closely, but from what I recall it looked like it was a hell of an effort. Thanks for sharing with us!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

OK if they are here they are obviously highly evolved organisms. And what do you have when you have highly evolved organisms? You have VIRUSES THAT HAVE A STRICTLY SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THOSE HIGHLY EVOLVED ORGANISMS!!!!! And no matter how thorough the alien visitor were in hygiene, a LOT of those alien viruses would have made it across the cosmos along with those alien visitors. In many cases, viruses outside of a host do not die rather they become dormant.

THE SMOKING GUN that will once and for all prove that we are not alone is the discovery of alien viruses here on this planet. The visitors themselves are way to advanced to allow us to detect them directly in most cases. But nature has a funny way of slipping through. We need to search and test specifically for viruses that do not match the typical chromosomal patterns, for are comprised of proteins that do not have the classic "L" conformation.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had come across this collection too a while back whilst looking for information on Atlantis being connected to Hybrasil. I found it very interesting but unfortunately nothing on the topic I was searching for.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing! This is a gold mine!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the find this will do great! for my research

top topics

join