It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After buying older books and actually, literally researching the building of Giza and the Sphinx, I came to the conclusion that one author and historian did, that Khufu was so inspired either by science or by God, that he halted the worship of idols and local deities while the pyramid was being built.

Many believe that the pyramids were inspired by the same God who led Moses to freedom.

You can see the golden spiral, the size of the planets/distance/diameter, the speed of light, all kinds of amazing things, including PI.

It's like the world's most significant quantum library they want to destroy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The most stupid idea I've heard , Don't they understand that this is one of the major piece of the puzzle to know who we humans are???? and that it will struck their own economy very hard!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

jihadist wankers

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hoax
since everyone doubt any not mainstream related news
i gonna doubt now these news

(just a trial, to see how peopla gonna response to something like this)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
maybe this is just a setup for a discovery, i always see things in the media as a setup for whats next. just my opinion. good post (Y)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Muslims have destroyed more than 20000 Hindu and Buddhist temples throughout the Indian Sub Continent for more than 1000 years
. Most of these temples contained books and writings explaining ancient mysticism.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
if ignorance is bliss, how come extremists are always so angry? and if the post is true, I'd like to see em try to take out Uluru, nah but seriously they must have nothing left to destroy in their locale and why don't they attack Oprah or McDonald's, I'm out.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Perhaps the question should be asked, what have the Muslims created that has bettered mankind? OK our number system, but what else? While an individual might have created something of consequence, I'm not aware of anything.

I've made a conscious effort to no longer purchase anything from Muslims or their companies. I realize that they can own stock in anything, but I cannot possibly know all things in which they own, but certainly I don't purchase from individuals any more. Is this of any consequence. Well in the past I purchased cars from a Muslim. He no longer gets my business. Sad, nice fellow too, but one must start somewhere. Likewise I don't purchase from corner deli's or gas filling stations that I know are Muslim owned. (Yes I know the difference between Arab and Indian.)

As to tearing down the Pyramids? WOW! How do they represent religion? We only can guess their purpose, but they certainly were not dedicated to a religious belief. Some opine they were power generators. If so how is that religious?

Yes there are many burial places and temples in Egypt that represent religious belief, but not the Pyramids. Indeed we can probably make the same claim about the Sphinx. How does it represent religion. More than likely it originally had the head of a lion, but was later made into the face of a pharaoh.

As to who I hate, well I hate idiots, I hate self serving stupid people. If the shoe fits, wear it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

What the..? Muslims did not 'invent' the decimal system. You're very ill informed. It was the Indians who used the decimal number system along with 'zero'. It was called the Vedic numerals, the Arabs, greeks and other who were indulged in trade with India borrowed it. The Arabs borrowed the system and introduced it to the west and hence the name came to be Arabic, although initially it was called Hindu-Arabic number system later they dropped Hindu. They took credit for everything unfortunately. Google or Wikipedia it!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

You know I really dont have anything against Islam really, whatever blows your skirt up..

BUT... EXTREMISM in ANY form is very dangerous.. this feller and his followers I would call EXTREME..

IF the wrong gang got in power, you could EASILY see these historic places wiped out..

What a waste that would be eh?

Extremists in the three main biggy branches of organized religion seem to be the ones that cause all the trouble.

The common "pew sitters", or whatever... are much more tolerant of those not like themselves. It is the LEADERS, and dare I say psychopathic types that strive to positions of power within these religions...who seem to keep everyone all mad at each other.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I never said they think nothign of the Kabaa. If it was inconsequential, they wouldn't pray in its direction. It has a significance, however as I mentioned before, it's not an idol that is worshiped.

You should check out the history behind Mohammed and modern Islam. It's an interesting story, and say a lot about their religion, including the worship of idols.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join