Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey
reply to post by Rapha

Interesting that the OP used the terms 'mindless' and 'stupid' in this thread.

UH HUH!!
seems on a site for supposedly enlightened/evolved individuals,fighting fire with fire
is still the knee jerk reaction.(excepted not for all)

Back into my corner weeping for the entire planet.

But on a lighter note we still need population control so hey bomb away,over a monument.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I hardly ever post on this forum but this has made my blood boil for the sheer contradiction value.

“God ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,”

WTF? Isnt Mohammed considered an 'Idol'? They worship him the same as people worship Buddha etc?

If they destroy them pyramids, this ultimately gives every none muslim the green light to burn their mosques to the ground and destroy the black stone in the middle of Mecca. Afterall, they demand that we destroy all idols afterall.

The sooner the world is void of religion the better.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Rapha

I bet these stupid muslims don't even know that these standing stones are located at ley-line interception points or portals.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Maybe they do, and that is their reasoning,
Are you a muslim hater?

This just gets me .. You know what , even thou I am a very tolerant man, in the light of such idiocy, yes You can call me a hater of idiotic Muslims that know only how to destroy something in the name of something they believe in .. I mean WTF? Destroying the Pyramids and the Sphinx ? Really ?? Those creations of man are a wonder and are god knows how old, and some dumb fu*** (sorry mods censure if you want but this is the truth) want to destroy them because of what ? Because somebody told them its their right to do so ?

So if my god (whoever that might be) told me I can go and kill /rape / destroy whatever I want because it is not dandy with him then I have the right to do so ? Please clarify ? Damn it I hate idiots , and I don't not care what nationality/faith/race they are ..
edit on 13/11/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

the same could be said about american & uk & canadian politicians ..they kill rape & destroy whatever they get their hands on as well. its hypocritical to lay blame solely on 1 group.

he who is without sin cast the first stone...

No this is not the same thing .. Where in my post did I say that I hate Muslims for killing other people ? Please point to that sentence do not put words in my mouth .. I am no hypocrite ( I hate hypocrites) , I know people kill each other due to religion, money, power, you name it ... And even thou I do not agree that this is good and would never do that I acknowledge that this is sadly how the world works for now, Humans like war and killing (well to be honest a lot of animals on earth kill each other due to rivalry and territory warfare) .. But killing each other is one thing, and destroying wonders of the world that were there for thousands of years and will probably be there long after we are gone (if we do not blow the planet up) is a totally different thing , and this is moronic and face it.

I am not even going to start about the fact that those idiots want to destroy their own (well at least in the concept of mainstream science
) culture heritage
edit on 14/11/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The funny thing is, some "silent" muslims are complaining in the UK and, well outside of Saudi Arabia, (cause of the strict dictatorial regime) that Mecca has become more and more of a concrete jungle with skyscrapers, looking like a new Vegas. They witness this during the Hajj.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk...

Why dont they start by tearing down those buildings?, like the big clock tower, and see how far they´ll come? Meanwhile, let these ancient sites be heritage of the more civilized world..

edit on 14-11-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-11-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
just a typical uneducated idiot muslim!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The destruction of human history is a travesty....

THANK YOU SLAYER!!! S &

...I was beginning to wonder if anyone here had any knowledge of human history - never mind the libraries at Alexandria destroyed by the Christians, how 'bout the fact that Americans recently bombed the oldest city in the world into rubble? (that would be Bagdad)

What's with this new round of intolerance and warmongering? ...Do people still honestly think war will save the global economy? ...Pah.

edit on 14/11/12 by soficrow because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just cant believe the arrogance of these extremists ! to think they would proclaim to the world that they have the gall to say we will destroy one of earths oldest man made structures is absolutely disgusting

I'd say they are either very stupid or incredibly brave , considering there would be millions there to stop them from doing so !

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I seriously had to stop reading after the first few posts because it seems clear to me that people still lump in one billion Muslims worldwide to these absolute cretins who want to destroy everything.

I am a Muslim (saying that makes me feel like I'm 'coming out' these days), and I would cry my eyes out if the extremists destroyed those amazing structures. It has been a big wish of mine to see them in person one day and I know a few Muslim friends who have actually been on holiday there who thought they were amazing. Most of us would be horrified if this were to happen.

Monuments like those in Egypt need to be protected by these vandals.

Yes, it is true that we ourselves do not condone idolatry (and by the way, we do not 'worship' the Prophet Muhammad pbuh as someone said, as that would be seen as blasphemous, we are merely to respect him). However, hardline Muslims need to realise we are in a world with many different cultures, faiths, nations etc and to impose their own ideas onto everyone else is completely out of order and out of keeping with how we are supposed to conduct ourselves.

I wish someone would lock up these idiots and throw away the keys because I for one am sick and tired of them shaming up the rest of us Muslims who just want to live in peace without all this trouble.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleFluffyCloud
I seriously had to stop reading after the first few posts because it seems clear to me that people still lump in one billion Muslims worldwide to these absolute cretins who want to destroy everything.

Most of us can tell the difference (see for instance my post previous page). The people who cant tell the difference are brainwashed partisans. The far-right type wants to blanket bomb and kill anyone who is not a Christian, and the far-left type wants to hold hands and sing peace-songs with jihadist psychopaths. These wing-nuts are part of the problem.

I am a Muslim (saying that makes me feel like I'm 'coming out' these days), and I would cry my eyes out if the extremists destroyed those amazing structures. It has been a big wish of mine to see them in person one day and I know a few Muslim friends who have actually been on holiday there who thought they were amazing. Most of us would be horrified if this were to happen.

Of course you would. Egyptians love their Pyramids, claiming them as their own (I dont agree that the current day Egyptians built the Pyramids, but thats another story). They are also a great source of Tourism for the country of Egypt. I doubt the Egyptian Government will allow their destruction.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleFluffyCloud

Of course I do understand that a bunch of Gods with Animal-Heads must seem kind of weird to the muslim-eye, but Im pretty sure the majority of muslims understand why it is important to protect ancient cultural heritage.

Question: How do the general populace muslims view the destruction of the Buddhas by the Taliban? Is this something that is publicly discussed?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Most of us can tell the difference (see for instance my post previous page). The people who cant tell the difference are brainwashed partisans. The far-right type wants to blanket bomb and kill anyone who is not a Christian, and the far-left type wants to hold hands and sing peace-songs with jihadist psychopaths. These wing-nuts are part of the problem.

I can only hope you are right. Part of me doesn't blame anyone for rolling their eyes and exclaiming "it's those darn, pesky Muslims again" - I almost do myself! But it would be wonderful if more people understood that most of us are reasonable, cultured and tolerant of other faiths. Heck, one of my best friends is a Pagan and we have no problems accepting one another's beliefs.

Of course you would. Egyptians love their Pyramids, claiming them as their own (I dont agree that the current day Egyptians built the Pyramids, but thats another story). They are also a great source of Tourism for the country of Egypt. I doubt the Egyptian Government will allow their destruction.

Let's just hope this will come to nothing then. I've always been a little anxious about something like this occurring thanks to the criminal destruction of other artifacts and statues. If it happened in Egypt, it would be one step too far.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Who said they wanna destroy those structures?

The Jihadists.

Jihadists.

Right, exactly...

They don't run the country, nor are their idealogy supported by the muslim majority in Egypt.

Has this ever stopped Jihadist from causing a great deal of pain and suffering or the destruction of monuments before?

The very act of murders committed by these militants upon innocent humans only proved that they are NOT muslims, and had hijacked the peaceful religion, twisting it to suit their insane attention whoring.

This is why they are so dangerous and should be watched and countered at every step of the way.

Furthermore the Prophet Muhammad had only mentioned to destroy idols - objects of worship in the belief that those objects represents God.

Meanwhile, that's one religious point of view out of many on a planet of 7.8 Billion people. You don't see the intrinsic controversy over that alone?

Is Buddha God? Is the Sphinx God? Is a church God? Is a mosque God? Is the Ka'bah God? Are human tombstones God?

Stop right there. Think about who you're talking about for a second.

Jihadists. They are not known for rational thinking. With them potentially anything goes.

No. They are only objects created as remembrances, of honor, for men to remember their past and are NOT worshipped as God.

AND

They should be protected against all who would destroy them Jihadist included.

Our one true God needs not man made objects to be created inorder honor him, for He already lives amongst us in our hearts. He forbade images made of Himself, so that men will not pray to the image instead of to Him, who is omnipresent. or that the man-made images or structures be corrupted or misued to fool others.

That's the kind of talk that get's peoples heads removed if they disagree with which version of God you are talking about.

See the conundrum?

By all means, destroy man-made structures. The destruction means nothing except vandalism by culprits whom must be brought to justice. What that is man-made, can be rebuilt.

I'm sorry but I think your logic is not only flawed but lacking in empathy for the vast majority on Earth who appreciate our very real past and achievements.

The Jihadists are wild beasts and had only twisted and wilfully misinterpretated divine teachings, and had caused much harm to the religion, an act of apostacy that they will have to answer for one day, to man and God.

AND

In the meantime they should be stopped butt cold whenever and wherever possible.

My two pennies

Thanks for you reply, but I don't need you to agree with me on every point I made with your one liners. You may not comprehend what I had wrote, but that is common.

Many claimed to have read the scriptures, but only few comprehend, or want to comprehend.

1. Do allow me to first of all clear your misconceptions of the conundrum you faced. Is the God of Abraham, the patriach of the jews, muslims and christians the same?

I assure you, ANYONE who claims that they are not the same is guilty of apostacy and will be served with justice amongst religious states, regardless if they are jews, christians or muslims.

What happened in the past is the past. We are all only flawed, more so our peasant ancestors whom had not been allowed access to the scriptures. Today, we know better and the truth, and thus we must NOT make the same mistakes again.

2. You claimed that I do not have empathy over man made structures of history significance. I don't. I have no empathy for things, only for living mankind.

The reason for what I wrote was for a WIDER perspective, because I had witnessed men going crazy, turning upon each other, when an empty church, or a mosque, or a temple, or historical structure is razed to the ground.

Is it worth brother killing brother over objects? Worse when they rampage amongst the community instead of investigating and searching out the actual culprits, like now - many casting muslims in the same light as jihadists, either out of ignorance or just plain mischief.

The Rule of Law must prevail. NO human would allow the free destruction of another man's property without justice being served. A man-made thing, no matter how significant, can be rebuilt again, but once innocent lives are lost, it's forever. Do have empathy for your fellow man instead of inanimate objects.

This advice is worth more than 2 pennies - It may save your life one day.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by LittleFluffyCloud

Of course I do understand that a bunch of Gods with Animal-Heads must seem kind of weird to the muslim-eye, but Im pretty sure the majority of muslims understand why it is important to protect ancient cultural heritage.

Question: How do the general populace muslims view the destruction of the Buddhas by the Taliban? Is this something that is publicly discussed?

As I said in my previous post, the ideas in polytheistic religions are very much at odds with our own faith, including idols, statues etc, but the sensible amongst us aren't going to tell the rest of the world to follow our rules. I've always loved learning about ancient history and as a child, was fascinated by the statues I saw in museums. I can't speak for everyone obviously, but those of us who have also spent time with Hindu's, for instance, are more than a little used to being around all the different depictions of gods etc.

You've also raised a good question, Skyfloating. When the Buddhas were destroyed by the Taliban, my mother and I were aghast as were several other Muslims we knew. We really cannot abide any actions these violent men take. I cannot speak for the very pious amongst us, who may well have taken the view that destroying the statues were correct (I have no idea), but I doubt even they would have thought it was a defensible thing to do. On the whole, I don't recall much being said about it at all. But then, I hardly even heard many non-Muslims mention it either - not in any big way. It's a travesty really that people don't recognise the value of historical items such as these.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaper
Those muslims sure know how to make friends, I'm beginning to think the only nice and level headed muslims drive cabs in Canada ( Those are the only ones I ever met ) lol

Oh, many of us are really quite pleasant, I assure you. We even like a laugh every now and then *shock horror*

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The new pyramids in china have your new language and math attached
they are your new connection to earth and sky.Guess who has been
over in china F=+¨È:É,.you all .Thats right KISSINGER your new anti
christ.Georgia guide stones new language and math on new pyramids
in china.Pyramids connecting earth with sky planetary take over .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It is all their extremist leaders trying to have followers and just like a lot of Christians, most muslims don't have or not taught critical thinking.Just look at the Mormon's they believe god is on the planet Kolob or the first 20 century religion Scientology that have that emperor Xenu thing.Us Humans tend to want to be told what to believe and follow what is said on a piece of paper.Stone age mentality with 21 century weapons is a recipe for disaster.Look at last century, people killed by the millions. Why would this century be any different.Christians executed witches in the 1700's and 1800's so it that wasn't that long ago and they still do it in Africa. Why not build a big statue of Mohammed and drop it on Mecca and watch their heads explode.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hope these guys dont hide behind the sphinx or team america may send some drones and bomb the hell out of everything. Hey, collateral damage, right? Sorry sphynx, it's totally justified for our "freedoms" here in the USA, half a world away. Just like with innocent kids and family in iraq/afghanistan.

Ranting, I know, I know.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeh go and destroy one of the best things about your country that brings in hundreds of tourist dollers.....ever heard of taking a sh*t on your on doorstep......dumb f*cks

I was never a fan of genoside, but.....

Bloody annoys me this

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Good luck tearing down the pyramids.

All the positive things that could be accomplished with that kind of effort, and they want to tear something down? A thing that brings in a lot of tourist dollars?

Morons.

All the Muslims would have to do is pack a few minivans full of explosives and drive right into the pyramids...like they always do. These are the extremists. They really don`t care about tourists and their dollars. They just care about oppressing their belief system over the world. That is what is wrong with this religion.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I am calling for the removal of the Antichrist, he is the Antichrist!

Must find the daggers of Megiddo, People of the world you know what to do

This Kafir is Fair Game now

edit on 14-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum