It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

He is not a muslim hater, he is just seeing the real picture.

Hardly. Ley lines are fantasy. He's seeing the fake picture.

Harte

What the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

He is not a muslim hater, he is just seeing the real picture.

Hardly. Ley lines are fantasy. He's seeing the fake picture.

Harte

What the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

That was a tad puzzling until you look back at the link

The link

I bet these stupid muslims don't even know that these standing stones are located at ley-line interception points or portals.

Oh and about .35 Yuan an egg
edit on 13/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think that the whole idea of de-stabilizing the earth is part of the dark side plans

And the jihad group is a part of the CIA and thus the Bloodlines workings.

Earth runs on sunlight.

And solar eclipses also affect the core of the planet.

So they would like to destroy all the energy stabilizers and also cover the skies in chemtrails.

Have to really ask, what is their plan, to really create a destroyed earth and if any survivors a really primitive dumbed down group.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

edit add: Leylines are illusions. YEAH RIGHT. Think a little research into the buried info on Telsa, and the way earth spins, wound up like a tesla coil with magnetic lines, and an iron core. We are an overunity machine and leylines are very essential elements to the wiring.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The point I was making is out of all the information in the OP and the controversy surrounding the topic THAT is what was commented on?

pffft...

By the way, how's your left foot?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Egyptian army guarded the Giza plateau during their revolution after some of the museums were looted.

They know their economy relies on tourism. So don't worry. The Pyramids (and the tourist tat hawkers) are safe.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If the extremist concern is idol worship and monuments going against their belief's then why don't they start in their own backyard by tearing down Mecca and its monument and the rock with the alleged Mohammed's footprint on the temple mount site?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If they start tearing down historic monuments, then I vote we tear down their kaaba stone in Mecca, IN ALL FAIRNESS.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Hanslune

The point I was making is out of all the information in the OP and the controversy surrounding the topic THAT is what was commented on?

I was only responding to what another poster stated. I was not responding to the O.P.

Perhaps I should have included quotes from both the Ley Line believer and the poster that I quoted?

Harte
edit on 11/13/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Typical hypocrisy on display in this thread by some:

"are you a muslim hater".

"those jihadists only represent a small group".

But they never make that disctinction bashing Christians,Bible thumpers, and Westboro, and the endless Jewish hating threads..

Destroying ancient works in the middle east has been the norm for centuries by "jihadists".

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
If they start tearing down historic monuments, then I vote we tear down their kaaba stone in Mecca, IN ALL FAIRNESS.

IN ALL FAIRNESS

The Egyptians themselves have a long history of destroying or dismantling their own monuments and cities. If the next Pharaoh inline didn't agree with his predecessor they'd often disfigure their images and reliefs or in the case of Amenhotep IV, better known as Akhenaton (or Akhenaten) completely dismantled a whole city leaving it buried in the sands and parts of it being used as filler for others.

Then came the early Egyptian Christians and later the Egyptian Muslims.

Each in turn taking a shot at Egyptian monuments and relics........
edit on 13-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe that it was also another Pharaoh that cut the face of his predecessor a "women" from the statues in her name.

Also interesting, remember Pope Paul IV, C.R. (28 June 1476 – 18 August 1559) was the infamous pope that had the private parts of statues removed from public view and ordained to be covered with Fig leaves.

So is plenty of idiots in history that careless about art or history.

edit on 13-11-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Egyptians themselves have a long history of destroying or dismantling their own monuments and cities

Tomb robbers, taking stones from the pyramids and other structures, and wasn't the top of the pyramid solid gold at one time?

The cap?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

And the picture is that muslims cant leave anything alone. They start a problem everywhere they go. They have a problem with everything. They need to realize allah isn't real and if he is he obviously doesn't like them very much.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So if God told the Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols....why are the Muslim people doing it?
God didn't tell them to do it...God told MOHAMMED to do it.
geez Muslims learn to listen

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I believe that it was also another Pharaoh that cut the face of his predecessor a "women" from the statues in her name.

Hatshepsut. Ruled from 1479 to 1458 B.C. Apparently dressed as a man and wore a fake beard. Quite a successful Pharaoh by all accounts.

Then her nephew Thutmose III tried to obliterate her from history. Burying her statues and having her face chiseled off frescoes.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I really think anyone who did anything to the Giza Pyramids or the Sphynx would be in a whole #storm of trouble and have the entire developed world foaming at the mouth for action.

Once I would have agreed with you, but I am not so certain anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Thank you so much for the additional information, I can imagine all the idiots we could be able to find in history that did act of shameful destruction in the name of either personal choice, religion or politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

maybe we should help them , and demolish mecca , after all they go there to worship a black stone don't they .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids

That is just crazy, lets abolish our remaining historical treasures and wonders of the world, what a sickening and strange view of the world this man has, he needs a holiday and to get laid methinks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join