Israel: No Place to Go

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

So whats your stance on the Israeli government basically enticing people to attack and burn and loot these Africans homes and shops in Israel, while the police just look on ?

If you actually watched the documentary you would see how even your own prime minster Netanyahu publicly stated these African refugees asylum seekers are a threat to the identity of a Jewish state, now this is the problem i have, Israel has no regards for human life's other then creating the Israeli state as a superpower in the region.

Do your research before whining about the holocaust

No one whines about the holocaust more then Zionist jews, it's been your excuse for all you do in the world.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

In may 2012 the Israeli government approved the building of a massive detention center for African refugee asylum seekers in the desert and completed it in October this year, making it the worlds largest detention center, and have started rounding up Africans and placing them in this detention center.

Sounds similar to Concentration camp . Is Israel committing Another Holocaust ?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Reading your post , i feel you have no respect for human values .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
So whats your stance on the Israeli government basically enticing people to attack and burn and loot these Africans homes and shops in Israel, while the police just look on ?

The government and police arrests anyone who breaks the law. And yes, attacking Sudanese, pillaging a store owned by a refugee is a crime.
People have been arrested and judged for these crimes

If you actually watched the documentary you would see how even your own prime minster Netanyahu publicly stated these African refugees asylum seekers are a threat to the identity of a Jewish state

Which is true regardless of what you may think of that statement. If the immigration will keep up with it's current pace and won't be regulated, Israel will look like New Sudan. It's not a racist thing to say, it's a fact. Israel, as I said, is a tiny country that cannot physically and demographically contain the huge mass of refuge seekers from these war torn countries.

How is Israel to blame for these countries to be war torn? Just because it's too small to insert all of them into it's territory?

now this is the problem i have, Israel has no regards for human life's other then creating the Israeli state as a superpower in the region.

That is a poor remark that has absolutely nothing to do with anything you've said. Only a person with a clear agenda to criminalize Israel would turn this situation into what you're saying.

No one whines about the holocaust more then Zionist jews, it's been your excuse for all you do in the world.

Funny, from what I can see on ATS it's usually the anti Israeli people who bring up the holocaust whenever it suits them. Then of course, like what you're doing right now, they whine at other people that talk about it.

Evidently what I say is correct. Just look at all the Holocaust references in this thread alone.
EDIT - Lol, and while I was posting this, yet another poster mentioned the Holocaust. Way to go UltraMarine, you supported my accusations.

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Reading your post , i feel you have no respect for human values.

Reading your post, I feel like you are unable to properly read at all.
edit on 13-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Furthermore, here are anti-Israeli posts that bring up the Holocaust from this thread's first page alone:

considering Israel history of detention camps

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Makes you wonder if the Jews experienced any kind of Holocaust at all.

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011
When Israel said 'Never again' after the holocaust, they meant never again for *them*.

They didn't include the rest of the world.

But if you look deeper into modern Israel, you see they have become the new NAZI's of the world.

And of all the nations in the world, you think Israel would be the most sympathetic towards war torn migrants.

That's three times for you, TheMaverick. Now seriously, can you repeat what you just said about how only Zionist Jews mention the Holocaust?
Yeah I thought so. That little argument of yours just fell flat on it's face, just like your entire thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The government and police arrests anyone who breaks the law. And yes, attacking Sudanese, pillaging a store owned by a refugee is a crime.

Funny how the link you posted stated that only two Israeli's suspected of looting shops of foreigners were arrested.

Residents of south Tel Aviv neighborhoods continue to struggle infiltrators living in the area. During a demonstration clashed several with the police, and some even shattered windows of vehicles of Africans. Two suspected of looting shops of foreigners.

Continue to struggle infiltrators living in the area ?...
Come on that ridiculous to call them infiltrators, you Israeli's are mental, they are escaping war torn regions.
If any think that article you linked to, was basically inciting the Israelis to cause these people more trouble, calling them infiltrators ?.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Funny how the link you posted stated that only two Israeli's suspected of looting shops of foreigners were arrested.

Ah, so now you got a problem with the amount of people who got arrested. A minute ago the police 'did nothing'. Very consistent of you.

And how is that funny? Have I missed the footage that shows more than two people were guilty of pillaging/looting that shop?

Continue to struggle infiltrators living in the area ?...

As you can clearly see it's a translated page. Hebrew dialect is slightly different than the English one. The exact translation would be 'to struggle with infiltrators'. And yes, they do struggle with the increase of refugees seeing as many of them resort to drugs, violence, crimes and bad behavior in general.

Come on that ridiculous to call them infiltrators, you Israeli's are mental, they are escaping war torn regions.

The term is correct. Refugees are people who received refuge according to law. Infiltrators are people who crossed borders illegally, as considered anywhere on planet Earth. Have I mentioned you need to do some more reading before whining about this issue?

If any think that article you linked to, was basically inciting the Israelis to cause these people more trouble, calling them infiltrators ?.

Yes the article speaks of Israelis who took it too far. Obviously I brought it to prove you that the government does not stand idly by while the refugees are being attacked.
I could just as easily show you the crimes committed by Infiltrators, Refugees, Asylum seekers or whatever you may call them but you'd probably dismiss it as 'Israeli propaganda'.

If you think the Israeli people are treating them bad, you're going to love this next link:
How satisfied are Israeli Arabs with the refugees

Oh wait, that isn't any good. It doesn't speak of any wrongdoing by Jews.

I've got a question.
Am I correct in my assumption that the only thing you've ever heard, read or saw about the refugees in Israel is that pitiful propaganda filled news piece by Al-Jazeera and similar videos? Because you clearly don't know much about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Why isn't there an uproar about the treatment these people are receiving back home, which is the reason for their fleeing in the first place?

Because China is secretly running the Sudan!

It's over access to energy resources! AKA OIL

It also helps pressurize Israel which then bleets a bit and the USA coughs up some Ca$h ... which means less $$$ to combat China.

It also forces Israel to focus in its own tiny backyard ... instead of over the fence and interfering with Iran ... which supplies China OIL!

Personal Disclosure: All of the above is complete speculation on my part ok!

Whether it seems a sound argument, or not, is up to my fellow ATS members to investigate for themselves!

However on the issue of racism against Africans in Israel ...

Ethiopian Jews in Israel: Racism issues [wiki]

The absorption of the Ethiopians into Israeli society represents an ambitious attempt to deny the significance of race. Israeli authorities, aware of the situation of most African diaspora communities in other Western countries, hosted programs to avoid setting in patterns of discrimination. The Ethiopian Beta Israel community's internal challenges have been complicated by racist attitudes on the part of some elements of Israeli society and the official establishment.

Racist attitudes, or prejudice, do tend to still occasionally occur in the Israel towards the Beta Israel community, especially where high concentrations of Beta Israel exist.

In 2004, racism was alleged regarding delays in admitting black Ethiopian Beta Israel to Israel under the Law of return. The delays in admitting Ethiopians may be attributed to religious motivations rather than racism, since there was debate whether or not Beta Israel people were indeed Jewish.

In 2005, racism was alleged when the mayor of Or Yehuda, refused to absorb Ethiopian immigrants in their communities, mainly due to fear of having the property of the town decrease in value or having an increase in crime.

A survey published by the Jerusalem Post in 2005 indicated that 43% of Israelis do not want themselves or their children marrying a member of the Beta Israel community.

In 2009 school children of Ethiopian ancestry were denied admission into three semi-private religious schools in the town of Petah Tikva. An Israeli government official criticized the Petah Tikva Municipality and the semi-private Haredi schools, saying "This concerns not only the three schools that have, for a long time, been deceiving the entire educational system. For years, racism has developed here undeterred". Shas spiritual leader Ovadia Yosef threatened to fire any school principal from Shas's school system who refused to receive Ethiopian students. The Israeli Education Ministry decided to pull the funding from the Lamerhav, Da'at Mevinim and Darkei Noam schools, the three semi-private institutions that refused to accept the students. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke out against the rejection of Ethiopian children, calling it "a moral terror attack."

In 2010 Barry Rubin, the editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA) Journal, said that while there have been some incidents in reaction to the arrival of Beta Israel from Ethiopia, these have been few and universally rejected.

In 2012, Israel appointed the country's first Ethiopian-born ambassador, Beylanesh Zevadia. According to the foreign minister of Israel, this represents an important milestone in fighting racism and prejudice.

I bolded some GOOD bits and I underlined some BAD bits!

For more information ... Racism in Israel [wiki]

Seems to me that Israel does what it can to stamp out racism even though its pervasive across the whole of humanity!

I am not a fan of Israel ... but in this case I can see no major wrongdoing or even intent of being racist on the part of the Israeli Authorities!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Agghhh...nothing like the smell of people with agenda in the morning.

Have you complained about the refugees in Australia ?

Algeria ?

Kenya ?

Sri Lanka ?

Libya-Egypt border ?

Malaysia ?

NO? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Israeli guy ,i really feel for you,and I am an Iranian!
..I mean it really bothers me when i see people judge each other entirely based on their governments actions...So even if they do something right which every once in a while they do,people still automatically oppose them based on their bad records and past behaviors...Like in this refugee matter, i think most nations with very limited resorces would have done the same thing but when Israel does it the whole hell breaks up!...I don't believe i said that....Maybe it is the prune juice talking.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ah, so now you got a problem with the amount of people who got arrested. A minute ago the police 'did nothing'. Very consistent of you.

Well considering 100's were on the rampage destroying property and firebombing african homes and shops that night, only 2 were arrested and not charged for looting...Either the Israeli police are blind or turned a blind eye.

Hebrew dialect is slightly different than the English one.

I realize that, i speak 3 languages 2 fluently so don't try and talk down to me in your usual Zionist arrogant manner.
And infiltrators means the same in hebrew as it does in english.

Right now lets break this down a bit.
60,000 migrants over 6 years, that's 10,000 a year, and over half of them are economic migrants, so send them back which Israel does, so that breaks down to 30,000 over 6 years, and well over half of them are young children, so it's not a massive influx as Israel makes out it is, but Africans being called infiltrators(meaning infiltrating the Zionist bloodline), it's just plan poor behaviour from Israel, considering her past.

Now these massive detention camps that lack basic facilities hold up to 25,000 people (the largest detention center in the world) so basically Israel has detain practically all asylum seekers indefinitely in this detention center out in the desert without basic humans needs, and considering the way Israel treats her asylum seekers they must be pretty desperate to turn up at Israel doorstep.

If these were economic migrants then i agree, send them back, but they are not and have nowere to go ..and Israel are not providing basic human needs.

This was and is the premise of my thread, and just another case of Israel not playing by the rules she agreed with the UN.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well considering 100's were on the rampage destroying property and firebombing african homes and shops that night, only 2 were arrested and not charged for looting...

No, many people were demonstrating against them while the ones that did the pillaging (eg; crime) got arrested.
Don't let the facts bother tho.

Either the Israeli police are blind or turned a blind eye.

I choose the third option: You're too blind to realize truth by facts presented to you.
First you said "the police did nothing", then you moved on to "Only two were arrested??. I'm guessing your next post will be how the police is corrupt about not arresting everyone that demonstrated there.

I realize that, i speak 3 languages 2 fluently so don't try and talk down to me in your usual Zionist arrogant manner.
And infiltrators means the same in hebrew as it does in english.

I suppose your fluent English failed to understand I never said it didn't mean the same thing.
When talking about Asylum seekers,
Refugees - People who were accepted as Refugees, and were given a refuge, according to the law.
Infiltrators - People who have crossed the border illegally and have infiltrated the country.

Right now lets break this down a bit.
60,000 migrants over 6 years, that's 10,000 a year

Sorry, wrong.
As you can read here:

the number of these illegal immigrants amounted to 26,635 people to July 2010. and over 55,000 in January 2012.

And this is talking about the illegal immigrants, Infiltrators. Not counting the refuge seekers.

and over half of them are economic migrants, so send them back which Israel does, so that breaks down to 30,000 over 6 years, and well over half of them are young children, so it's not a massive influx as Israel makes out it is, but Africans being called infiltrators(meaning infiltrating the Zionist bloodline), it's just plan poor behaviour from Israel, considering her past.

Wrong again. You base your kindergarten calculation on your false assumptions and numbers.
Also, Israel just started deporting them this year (123 of them), so chalk up another invalid invented fact you made up.

Now these massive detention camps that lack basic facilities hold up to 25,000 people (the largest detention center in the world)

Wrong. This is the world's largest detention center

so basically Israel has detain practically all asylum seekers indefinitely

Wrong.
A bill has passed that allows Israel to detain them indefinitely. Israel clearly does not detain all of them, most of them, or even a lot of them for ever. And even those that are being detained 'indefinitely' are released after a year at best. It is in no one's interest to have these detention centers packed uncontrollably.

in this detention center out in the desert without basic humans needs, and considering the way Israel treats her asylum seekers they must be pretty desperate to turn up at Israel doorstep.

Actually, they are fully aware of the detention center and anything else you choose to call "evil Israeli behavior", and they still consider this country as golden, heaven on Earth compared to wherever they came from and how they are treated back home and on their journey here.

Oh yes, I forgot - Sudan is considered a hostile state by Israel, yet these refugees are still being contained here. How 'evil'.

There's no point to continue. Basically just about anything you say is false, made up and idiotic to say the least.
You should either give up because you're clearly not after the truth in all of this. And if you are, I suggest once again to start actually reading about it instead of watching agenda-filled documentaries from Al-Jazeera.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Sounds similar to Concentration camp . Is Israel committing Another Holocaust ?

I wouldn't go as far to call it a holocaust, but they are certainly committing genocide and practicing apartheid ways as the OP's evidence proves, and let's not forget that the Palestinians have no place to go either, especially the Gazans.

Israel is a self proclaimed Jewish state that practices democracy but they are nothing close to that as they treat differents sects of Jews differently, the Ethiopian Jews for instance. Israel is known for the segregation they practice even amongst school children.

In their defense, they do have an illegal migrant problem that I do sympathize with, but as other posters have pointed out you would think they would be a bit more sympathetic to the people who had to flee their war torn countries considering that this is how Israel was formed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Reading your post , i feel you have no respect for human values .

Quoted for truth

If you think this is bad, you should see some of their other posts.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As i said in the post that was removed by the mods, which shows you are the one who's wrong, but i be polite and keep it short this time.

Israelis build the worlds biggest detention centre
Which is rather odd considering as you say, your only a small nation.

Also linking to WIKI does not prove a fact, its notoriously unreliable.

We clearly see the world differently so i'm not going to waste anymore of my time with you, as you like to argue for the sake of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

All they have to do is acknowledge their offense and say "Baruch Haba b'Shem Adonai" and all their problems will be solved. All our problems would be solved. Theyre the only ones who can call him back. On their own power it is impossible, but on His power nothing is impossible.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Boooo.........if this is true then I boooooo them for their actions! there is a sensible way to go about it.........and it's "bleeding heart human right activist"...which i am not...people need to be more responsible for their out of control breeding and overpopulation of the world... My opinion, China has the right idea on this certain world issue.Laws should be made....but hey...maybe they have been promoting over breeding so that they have an excuse for genocide who knows....sick world...sick sick sick

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join