It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: No Place to Go

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Israel: No Place to Go

In this 25 min documentary you get to see the plight of the 60,000 African refugee asylum seekers forced from there homeland, with no were to go, and find themselves in Israel.
This documentary expose's the blatant racism of the Jewish people towards Africans, not just from the people but high ranking parliamentarians, who publicly state these Africans are only coming to destroy Israel.

The African asylum seekers are attacked on a weekly basis, with just recently having a kindergarten for these African children refugees firebombed by Israeli's, and shops owned by Africans trying to make a living as they are refused any social security being burned down or ransacked and destroyed and looted by young Israeli's, while the police watch and do nothing.

Israel signed the UN refugee convention, but still refuse's to recognized refugees, and gives them no civil rights.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly stated these African refugees asylum seekers are a threat to the identity of a Jewish state.

Human rights watch has accused Israeli government of contributing to the anti-migrant situation.

In may 2012 the Israeli government approved the building of a massive detention center for African refugee asylum seekers in the desert and completed it in October this year, making it the worlds largest detention center, and have started rounding up Africans and placing them in this detention center.

African refugees in Israel face violence, discrimination and an uncertain future. Tensions came to a head in Tel Aviv this April with a Molotov cocktail attack on African homes and a creche.

In a country where refugees are seen as 'infiltrators' and a 'cancer', Isayas is a refugee attempting to change the situation on the ground.

What i find amazing is considering Israel history of detention camps they go and make the worlds largest detention camp and are actively rounding up Africans and imprisoning them...Ironic.

like to hear your thoughts on this, and the hypocrisy of Israel, and should Israel get any support from the west on the back of the treatment they give to Africans..

Personally i find this disgusting, and Israel should be ashamed of themselves for this behavior, and why this is taking place in Israel unbeknown to the world, Israel can not mention anything about what happen in the 2nd world war, as they are doing exactly the same today.

edit on 13-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I talked about this situation here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes you wonder if the Jews experienced any kind of Holocaust at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
There are two sides to this.

Many countries signed the UN refugee convention when it was supposed to be for a few thousand refugees.

African refugees of 60,000 today could turn into 60 million in a widespread drought or famine. It is a big problem for many countries, especially the ones with smaller populations. I don't have the answers.

Bleating hearts will say we have to look after them. On the other hand a little self restraint on the population explosions will go a long way to helping themselves.

Is Israel a dick, yes. Is she handling this well, no. What she should do is to send them home. Of course the bleating hearts would have a field day.

P

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Textreply to post by TheMaverick

When Israel said 'Never again' after the holocaust, they meant never again for *them*.

They didn't include the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The problem i wanted to highlight in this thread is the creation of the worlds biggest detention camps out in the desert by Israel which it now estimated to hold up to 20,000 to 25,000 Africans, and racism of the Israeli people towards these Africans.

Now if these Africans are economic migrants then yes send them home, but they are not, they are in fear of there lifes, and this is why Israel created this gigantic detention center, to hold them imprisoned until they can deport them any were, but Israel.

These people are not criminals.

Some 500 asylum seekers held in a prison in the desert recently refused food in protest of a new law that enables Israel to keep them in detention indefinitely.

The objective of the plan, according to the ministry, is to ensure that all African migrants who enter Israel will be directly transferred to a detention center where they will stay for long periods of time, in order to prevent their entry to Israeli cities.

The plan was presented to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier on Thursday after his bureau ordered a quick and efficient response to the migrant issue.
Source

Israel seeks to build tent camps for african migrants with no sewage or proper facilities

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I don't expect this thread to get much attention as Israel work under a different set of rules to the rest of us on the planet, and everyone is meant to support poor old Israel in what ever they do as no matter what they do apparently it's nothing compared to what happen to the jews in WW2, which is getting to be a old excuse.

And we have a lot of Israeli apologist on ATS, who will try and pretend this is not a problem and i'm exaggerating the situation.

But if you look deeper into modern Israel, you see they have become the new NAZI's of the world.

Same old story, the "Abused become the Abusers"

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
I don't expect this thread to get much attention as Israel work under a different set of rules to the rest of us on the planet

Yeah. You didn't expect to get much attention about an Israel thread on ATS. Right.

The immigration from Africa bush has been beaten to death in these forums already. It's a dead horse. You can easily look it up and you'll find more than a dozen threads about this already that have worn themselves out.

Here's what I will say tho;

Israel is a tiny country of 7 million, it cannot possibly contain everyone who wishes to flee his torn apart country. Like most countries on Earth, Israel has to look for it's interest and in this case it's simple - we cannot contain the huge mass of immigration that's coming here.

There are already lots of immigrants in Israel. In my city, Eilat, 1 out of 5 residents is an African immigrant (Sudan and the area).

The detention camps are not a pleasant sight of course, but the immigrants came from places with very poor medical treatments and some carry viral diseases which have to be inspected. Not only that, but the whole process has to be regulated.
Fact is that immigrants still rush to come even though they are fully aware of the situation you describe. They prefer that over their motherland, which says something about both their original countries and the people who criticize Israel - Why isn't there an uproar about the treatment these people are receiving back home, which is the reason for their fleeing in the first place?

But of course, for people with an agenda, Israel is always to blame and is the root of all evil.
Don't bother looking deeper into facts about this whole issue, like:

Bedouin people kidnap Sudanese refugees for ransom and organ theft

More organ theft

Egypt doesn't have to deal with immigration, they shoot them at the border

More Egyptian shooting of refugees

Long story short, Israel is more or less the sane factor in all of this madness. These people are oppressed at home, oppressed on their way to Israel, oppressed on the borders of other countries, but Israel uses common sense and puts up detention camps before the immigrants are allowed in. WHO CARES, ISRAEL IS STILL TO BE BLAMED!.

One line to sum my take on the whole issue;
Do your research before whining about the holocaust, and keep wishing Israel will turn into another immigration torn country. Won't happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The immigration from Africa bush has been beaten to death in these forums already. It's a dead horse. You can easily look it up and you'll find more than a dozen threads about this already that have worn themselves out.

Oh really a dead horse ?, strange how these giant camps have only just been created, and without basic human needs, and can now be detained indefinitely, for just trying to escape death for their children.

But we dare not talk about them as according to you it's a dead horse, and not up for discussion, Europeans have a bigger migrant problem then Israel, but at least we treat them with basic human rights.
And of all the nations in the world, you think Israel would be the most sympathetic towards war torn migrants.

It's clear you never even bothered to watch the documentary, or you wouldn't of made your ignorant post.

Clearly you don't like this topic being brought up, as you have a war with Iran that's needs the worlds full attention and support.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Not to worry, Israel is bulldozing some "new" land and putting up new homes. There will be room soon.

However, space is certainly limited in the area.

Needless to say, every country does face difficulties with respect to immigration, and in a particularly tenuous environment, the difficulties are magnified. Israel, short on space as it is, has few options, though the conditions in which these immigrants and refugees are interned is quite poor and really need to be improved.

I see historical precendence for these types of camps...
edit on 13-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Oh really a dead horse ?, strange how these giant camps have only just been created, and without basic human needs, and can now be detained indefinitely, for just trying to escape death for their children.

The discussion is a dead horse. If you won't take my word on it you can perform a search for yourself.

But we dare not talk about them as according to you it's a dead horse, and not up for discussion

Yeah that's exactly what I've claimed. Not.

Europeans have a bigger migrant problem then Israel, but at least we treat them with basic human rights.

True, and this is probably where you want to see Israel headed. Like some parts in Sweden, France, UK (etc) that have been infested with Islamic migration that results in nothing but inconvenience. Sorry dear that crap is not going to happen around here no matter how hard you cry about it.

And of all the nations in the world, you think Israel would be the most sympathetic towards war torn migrants.

How so? Let me guess - because of the Holocaust you so conveniently bring up every time (and I'm sure you also complain about people bringing it up when it doesn't suit your agenda).
Well, what does the Holocaust have to do with these detention camps? Are these people being gassed? Are they being shot?

And yes, if you compare the treatment these immigrants are getting throughout Africa and the middle east, Israel actually is the most sympathetic towards them.

It's clear you never even bothered to watch the documentary, or you wouldn't of made your ignorant post.

Less than one minute took me to realize this is nothing more than a propaganda piece by AlJazeera. Same old anti-Israeli rhetoric. I'm sorry, I tend to read/watch serious articles that speak of facts rather than try and mingle with my emotions.

Clearly you haven't read my articles linked in my previous reply. One of them being from Amnesty International.

Clearly you don't like this topic being brought up, as you have a war with Iran that's needs the worlds full attention and support.

I guess this is the automated defense mechanism every Israel basher has in these boards. When you're witnessing your argument crashing down you'll begin throwing off topic senseless remarks which make no sense at all. Typical.

Funny how you never even addressed none of the crucial facts I've stated in my previous post, like, how these immigrants are being kidnapped for ransom and have their organs stolen, or how Egypt shoots them on sight.
Don't feel bad. Most of you Israel bashing folks never address facts that don't have anything to do with Israel being evil.
edit on 13-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Not to worry, Israel is bulldozing some "new" land and putting up new homes. There will be room soon.

However, space is certainly limited in the area.

Aren't you the funny fella that claimed he's objective and unbiased not too long ago? Haha.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You conveniently missed the rest of my post

Needless to say, every country does face difficulties with respect to immigration, and in a particularly tenuous environment, the difficulties are magnified. Israel, short on space as it is, has few options, though the conditions in which these immigrants and refugees are interned is quite poor and really need to be improved.

You are always so quick to criticize, give it a rest. Hey I am trying do to the best I can. Better then being openly bias like you have admitted to.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You conveniently missed the rest of my post

You are always so quick to criticize, give it a rest. Hey I am trying do to the best I can. Better then being openly bias like you have admitted to.

Oh yes, nothing says unbiased stronger than an off topic remark about a country with the sole purpose of trying to make it look bad. Stating the truth afterwards does not make you unbiased, it makes you biased while stating the truth.
Kinda like saying

"These (n word)s are so smelly, but yeah, some of them are are very nice people".

And where exactly have I "openly admitted" my bias? I believe the exact phrase was, and I quote;

I never claimed to be completely unbiased

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Typical arrogant Israeli attitude, attack anyone who dares to criticize Israel, and try and pass the buck off on someone else, it's never Israel's fault.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Typical arrogant Israeli attitude, attack anyone who dares to criticize Israel, and try and pass the buck off on someone else, it's never Israel's fault.

Call it whatever attitude you wish, the fact remains that I have brought up stone cold facts about the treatment they are receiving by just about anyone on their way to the refuge in Israel, plus the fact they they still keep rushing to come here regardless of what you may call 'inhumane treatment', and you failed to address any of it.

I don't think there's a problem with my attitude. I think there's a problem with your logic.

I could make some catch-phrases myself that puts you in a bad light, kinda like what you attempt to do, and it will go something like - Typical arrogant anti-Israeli attitude, dismiss all facts and reasoning by anyone who dares to bring it up, and try and make it look like it's a personal attack or a matter of attitude. It's always Israel's fault. But, see, I'm above that.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Serious question, why do the 60,000 all have to go to Israel? It's not exactly a massive country, is it? Which countries have they passed through to get there?

To have 60,000 suddenly into a population of 8,000,000 would be about the same as the UK having an extra 600,000 (very roughly percentage wise) appear.

If that happened, I'm not sure I'd be too overjoyed about it either.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

off topic remark

Not entirely off topic, as the new homes could be used to house refugees and immigrants instead of giving them to Jewish settlers.

Funny thing is, the remark is true. Space and room for population is the topic at hand, so why wouldn’t the housing development projects be of concern? Unless there is some reason you choose not to discuss them?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not entirely off topic, as the new homes could be used to house refugees and immigrants instead of giving them to Jewish settlers.

Ah, yes, you're going to make that BS claim look legitimate. How amusing and inviting for me.
Not only did you display complete lack of knowledge in that other thread about why homes are being bulldozed, now you are implying the possibility of IDF bulldozing homes to make room for African refugees?

Seriously, you'd go that long just so you won't have to admit it was a BS off topic remark? This is priceless.

so why wouldn’t the housing development projects be of concern? Unless there is some reason you choose not to discuss them?

Space and housing is indeed a concern. A cynical comment about making room for them by evicting Palestinians have nothing to do about it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What ever helps you sleep man.

I dont live there. You do what you gotta do.

If you are not going to even consider other perspectives other then your own, I am just going to treat you as a troll and choose to ignore your posts hence forth. Please do the same to me as we obviously cant have a discussion.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If you are not going to even consider other perspectives other then your own

Joking about making room for refugees by evicting Palestinians is not 'other perspectives', it's joking. I have no reason to consider anything of the sort only because you refuse to admit it was an off topic remark, which isn't so hard or shameful. I really have no idea why you're digging such a hole for yourself.

I am just going to treat you as a troll and choose to ignore your posts hence forth.

Oh please no. That would certainly mess my day.

Please do the same to me as we obviously cant have a discussion.

Nah I think I'll keep on replying you as I'm not into childish games such as "NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

Speaking of other perspectives...
Hey TheMaverick! You still haven't addressed any point I've raised. Are you still going to whine at my attitude or are you going to grow some balls and discuss the issue which you have brought up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join