It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German �Homeland Security� cops caught illegally �screening� US citizens in Delaware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
American�s have no need to worry about who will protect the Home Land.

Makes for a good conspiracy. but is it true? could it happen?

I haven�t seen this in any main media so who knows

Subject: German �Homeland Security� cops caught illegally �screening� US citizens in Delaware

Al Cuppett
US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Staff (JCS), Retired
366 Graves Mill Rd
Madison, VA 22727
18 July 2004

On 9 July 2004, a friend of mine, �Bravo India� (�BI�), was traveling to New Jersey, with a friend, �Oscar Hotel�, to visit a relative. They stopped at a truck stop-restaurant on RT 13, not far from the junction of I-95 in Delaware. �Oscar� was driving.

As they pulled into the stop/restaurant, on the right side of RT 13, Northbound, they saw at least four �black SUVs� with no markings or logos. Inside they saw four, armed, black uniformed men, each carrying H&K MP-5, 9mm submachine guns; along with individual side arms. The uniforms had no insignia, nor were any badges, leg stripes, or patches, in evidence.

BI, upon coming from the restroom, was approached by one of the cops and told to come over to the �computer�. BI, noting a slight accent, immediately checked the MP-5 hanging from cop�s right shoulder. It was a fully automatic weapon, with **FRG/German markings on it. BI shouted, �Hey, who are you guys? You�re not Americans and you�re carrying illegal weapons?�

The throat blow disabled the cop, allowing BI to quickly strip the MP-5 from his shoulder. He flipped the safety off and stuck it in the cops face, warning all the cops to �Drop your weapons to the floor, �cause this will be a head shot�. BI signaled Oscar to �Go�! More

Source: www.infolords.com...

Al Cuppett

Purple Heart and Bronze Star Medals, et al, Vietnam, 1970-1971
Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal, Action Officer, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1990
Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Action Officer, t he Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1984-1990
**Subsequent examination of the weapon revealed it had no import markings, thus it had been brought here illegally by the Germans.

Source: www.infolords.com...

German Troops In US Fully Aware of the NWO Deathcamps in USA
By: Pam Schuffert

German troops are fully aware of these many CONCENTRATION CAMPS and their grim purposes under coming martial law, which I have been faithfully reporting on for the past 6 years.

In fact, as one CIA source explained, German technicians designed the hugh human crematory facility of artificial "MOUNT FRANKLIN" in Texas, boasting three chimneys which rise through the center to the top of of it, and a tunnel and railroad tracks running through the base. More

Source: americanholocaust.homestead.com...

German Troops Will Have NO Problem
Taking Americans to Camps

By: Pam Schuffert

As German troops have been openly boasting in America, they will have NO PROBLEM arresting or firing upon Americans, or helping to seize American Patriots' weapons under martial law. German Bundeswehr fresh from the killing fields of Kosovo/former Yugoslavia admitted this to me as well in train stations as I interviewed them. More

Source: americanholocaust.homestead.com...

Germans Activate Training Element at U.S. Base

By Linda D. Kozaryn
American Forces Press Service
Source: www.dod.gov...

[edit on 21/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
man...that just sounds like a story from a bad b-grade movie like the red dawn where ussr invaded usa and college students went for arms and stuff
..there really wouldn�t be any point at all to flew germans to usa...but who knows these day :S
-ap

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aape
man...that just sounds like a story from a bad b-grade movie like the red dawn where ussr invaded usa and college students went for arms and stuff
..there really wouldn�t be any point at all to flew germans to usa...but who knows these day :S
-ap

I know it�s out there, I did a search on �German troops training in America� and came up with a couple of articles,
Life stranger than fiction LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I like how that one article cites German troops as coming "fresh from the killing fields" of the Balkans, when the only reason the Germans broke their post-WW2 de facto prohibition against using their troops in non-defensive armed conflict of any type during Kosovo was because of intense NATO/US pressure that they contribute.

-koji K.

top topics

join